Screenshot (277).jpg
Screenshot (277).jpg (95.83 KiB) Viewed 17433 times
chris
Numero Uno

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby aaaaalx on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:25 pm

maxxou21 wrote:
aaaaalx wrote:Sad! Only one scene... :(

maybe i'm wrong but i see 2 photoshoot ,red lingerie and black lingerie ..... so maybe she did 2 scenes !!!!!!!

Photos was made in Ukraine. She had should make 3 scenes like others
aaaaalx
Respected member

Postby aaaaalx on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:27 pm

chris wrote:Ura! great scene :D
20 models on site now!

I wouldn't say she suffered there :lol:
aaaaalx
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 pm

aaaaalx wrote:
chris wrote:Ura! great scene :D
20 models on site now!

I wouldn't say she suffered there :lol:

that's sure ::: poka :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot (285).jpg
Screenshot (285).jpg (167.81 KiB) Viewed 17602 times
Screenshot (286).jpg
Screenshot (286).jpg (137.74 KiB) Viewed 17602 times
chris
Numero Uno

Postby chris on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:21 pm

bearer wrote:Hallo everybody,
I'm a new Member of PB, came from Germany and please excuse Mistaces, my English is not perfekt!

First of all thanks for the great Sites here in the Forum, i'm reading here for two months.
PB is the best i have seen in this Genre and yesterday i can't wait anymore and registrated me, become a Member and logged in.

I started normal with the Silver-Membership and i wanted to go straight up to the Diamomd-Membership. I want all Stuff Download an see the BTS-Scenes
with Subtitles.

So Long, so good. But now a big Problem:
When the Button comes asking for the E-Mail and to pay the rest, i write my Mailadress in and than you can klick on 'UPDATE' or 'NO THANKS'
Of Course i klick on 'UPDATE'. And than always the Site and everything is away, and it started again with the beginning of the Homepage-Site, where you will be asked for Login!
I logged in again to my Silver-Membership and the proceder is the same again! It don't works to go up for Diamond or others.

Now my Question:
Have the Problem maybe to do that i have payed my Silver-Membership by Direkt-Banking and not with Creditcard, or is here a Waiting-Time to Upgrade or anything else?

Please be someone from you so Kind to help me?

Thank you very much

Welcome and enjoy the thread

there is no waiting time for upgrading the membership (at least when i joined) , so it's better to ask them about this problem via mail at support system of site.
chris
Numero Uno

Postby krull on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:07 pm

God.. damn... Katy looks fucking superb! To think I wasn't all that fussed about her and it was rumoured that her scene wasn't going to come out so there wasn't much need to care. Boy was I wrong, this looks like one of the best scenes on the site! She looks a lot different here than in her normal photos, where she's often seen pouting which just doesn't do her justice compared with the rare moment when she's photographed smiling. She looks incredible in both the scene and the glamour photos! From the trailer, it looks like she handles everything very well, that looks like A LOT of cum in her mouth and a good portion on the face! Funny how like Alina, she prefers the cool cum from the bowl rather than the fresh warm loads, just goes to show every girl is different... She looks in good spirits in the shower afterwards! It's a great pity she only did one scene though, seems like she could have easily done another two by the looks of her performance.

PB_001_Silvana_2
PB_002_Silvana_3
PB_003_Miyuki_Son
PB_004_Elya_1
PB_005_Elya_2
PB_006_Elya_3
PB_007_Milena_1
PB_008_Milena_2
PB_009_Lola_1
PB_010_Lola_2
PB_011_Lola_3
PB_012_incognito_001 (Dulce Anabel)
PB_013_Silvana_4
PB_014_Angela_1
PB_015_Angela_2
PB_016_Angela_3
PB_017_Silvana_5

PB_018_Sonia_Anglada
PB_019_Michelle_1
PB_020_Michelle_2
PB_021_Michelle_3
PB_022_Nicole_1
PB_023_Alma_1
PB_024_Alina_1
PB_025_Alina_2
PB_026_Eva_1
PB_027_Eva_2

PB_028_Eva_3
PB_029_Monro_1
PB_030_Monro_2
PB_031_Linda_1
PB_032_Linda_2
PB_033_Linda_3

PB_034_Sara_1
PB_035_Victoria_1
PB_036_Katy_1

PB_037_???
PB_038_Nona_1
PB_039_Nona_2

PB_040_Nona_3
PB_041_Kira_1
PB_042_Mary_1
PB_043_Jane_1
PB_044_Jane_2
PB_045_Elya_4_1
PB_045_Elya_4_2
PB_046_Elya_5

PB_047_Jane_3

Oh yeah, it seems I can't do basic maths! There were 7 scenes left not 8, so now we're down to 6. On that subject, Torbe says the bukkakes will resume again in September as most people are on their summer holidays:

http://torbe.es/bukkakes/bukkake-molly/

In September we will return with the bukkakes, so have a good time these summer days because we will return with many more strengths and energies. We already have a few candidates who are going to take the big step of making their first bukkake, so reserve sperm for future events that will be announced on this website.

This is the case every year from what I know, there are always less people around to attend. I imagine it gets very hot and sticky in Spain at this time of year, so fewer people want to be in a room like that, because all the body heat combined with the general high temperatures will no doubt make the conditions quite uncomfortable.

Now after Friday there will be 5 scenes left, then there are 4 Fridays in August plus the Monthly Diamond member release (which could possibly be Sara if her scene actually comes out) which will mean that by the beginning of September all scenes that we know of will be released. So there is a possibility that there may be a time without any updates during the transition period to new scenes. BUT.. it's important to remember that whilst we have a general idea of what's been recorded, there could be scenes we don't know about. Remember.. Jane ended up with 3 scenes when we only knew of 1.

We already have 41 glorious scenes and the future is looking bright folks :D
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby krull on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:33 pm

I just noticed that Katy's background image is missing in the first tour page, plus images on tour 2 are completely different to tour 1, there aren't even the usual glamour shots on the tour 2 update page. Looks like they rushed to get the content up or something, it lets the presentation down a little...

How many loads did she swallow at once? Looks she got some very thick deposits!

xtripsnova wrote:But why Daniela again? :?

The assistant is actually Susy Blue (credit to 4chan for spotting that).
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby killar83 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Katy did not do any more scene a few days after recording her bkk they stopped Torbe and everything stopped ...

There should not be many scenes left but I guess if you have not been rolling bkk in another country when they are finished they will tell members something from the page
killar83
Almost human

Postby batard94 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:31 pm

just for info, the last girl who had been shot before the arrest of torbe is KATY?
batard94
Respected member

Postby krull on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Took a look at the official blog and they've got the proper images up there:

http://www.bukkakepremium.info/premiumb ... cene-2017/

Then here's what her update should look like on the main page.

https://premiumbukkake.com/best/updates ... cenes.html

I only care about this because, I've been screencapping all the updates and I like consistency :P

killar83 wrote:Katy did not do any more scene a few days after recording her bkk they stopped Torbe and everything stopped ...

There should not be many scenes left but I guess if you have not been rolling bkk in another country when they are finished they will tell members something from the page

Torbe actually talked about this in detail on another blog post which I missed...

When they entered (the police), they did not find the Ukrainian (Katy), because she had gone shopping. They were waiting for hours and when the girl came and used her own key to the office, and she was overwhelmed by everything that was happening. 20 policemen were telling her not to worry, she had been released. Released from what? If she entered with a key. She was forced to go to the police station and she said what we already knew, that she was not obliged, that she knew what she was doing, that she had been paid good money, and had been made to sign contracts. All legal. Well, the police changed her statement and said the opposite. With that they put the Ukrainian (***) in jail. Three months later the Ukrainian herself declared in Ukraine that she had not said what was claimed in the first statement, and they did not provide any interpreter. Chaos! In Okdiario they published the information for you to see.

Then you go back to said Okdiario article:

The next day Mila explained the details of the filming of Bukkake, the Ukrainian pointed out that she wanted to do give blowjobs to only the most handsome men and signed the contract. After participating in the first filming, the young woman said she had felt humiliated and refused to participate in the other two planned scenes in the following days.

Which is odd, since she clearly wasn't so humiliated and could have done another scene (perhaps she just didn't want to or there was some other reason?)

Anyway Torbe was on a forum recently and people were asking him all sorts of questions, you can read it all here:

http://torbe.es/general/entrevista-comp ... orocoches/

He also explains in detail what happened with the aupa athletic girl...

batard94 wrote:just for info, the last girl who had been shot before the arrest of torbe is KATY?

Yes.
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Gnelinile on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 pm

They shoot new videos now(PB)
Gnelinile
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby batard94 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Gnelinile wrote:They shoot new videos now(PB)

hmmm, for PB or Putalocura?
batard94
Respected member

Postby Gnelinile on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Premiumbukkake
Gnelinile
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Cocoloco11 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Gnelinile wrote:Premiumbukkake

Who's the girls ? Source of this information ?
Cocoloco11

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL