PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby olga cabaeva on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 pm

robuk wrote:Ok,from what I remember there were two or three girls advertised as taking part,so I guess they needed a good number of fellas to take part,not seen it advertised as much so maybe it didn't pay..or maybe i'm not seeing the advert :)

Just go there and tell us after how it was ::: there are many party ( bukkake /gang bangs ) on Twitter. Some quiet famouse British performers take part in it.

Did Eva get new boobs?
Attachments
20171016_212407.png
Eva
20171016_212407.png (93.09 KiB) Viewed 13750 times
20171016_212458.png
Eva 1
20171016_212458.png (88.16 KiB) Viewed 13750 times
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie

Postby chris on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:02 am

oh Eva ...
chris
Numero Uno

Postby maxxou21 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:10 am

olga cabaeva wrote:
robuk wrote:Ok,from what I remember there were two or three girls advertised as taking part,so I guess they needed a good number of fellas to take part,not seen it advertised as much so maybe it didn't pay..or maybe i'm not seeing the advert :)

Just go there and tell us after how it was ::: there are many party ( bukkake /gang bangs ) on Twitter. Some quiet famouse British performers take part in it.

Did Eva get new boobs?

Eva was so great she was so studious taking all this load whit lot of class i love her !!! that great to see new pictures of her
she look fabulous
PremiumBukkake.com or nothing
maxxou21
Almost human

Postby maxxou21 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 am

Maybe its me but Nicole black look like veruca james
this girl who like cum on food and other things
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/57381/veruca-james--clip-store-
maxxou21
Almost human

Postby maxxou21 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 am

Veruca :
veruca james.jpg
veruca james.jpg (171.59 KiB) Viewed 13574 times

Nicole :
nicole black.jpg
nicole black.jpg (300.53 KiB) Viewed 13574 times
maxxou21
Almost human

Postby charlie72 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 pm

^ Maybe but tbh Nicole is way better in every aspect. Those American girls are just fake and identical with their artificial looks and emotions.

Nicole Black is an amazing newcomer and imo beats most of other boring and numb PB girls. Too bad her great potential is ruined by an incompetent and retarded director.
Last edited by charlie72 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Mike Munroe on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Somehow I got stucked in this thread, lots of controverse and discussion here. I would like to summarize my opinion as follows:
1. This *** Mali-guy seems to be just a normal agent. Beside agencies like Juls, in Russia and Ukraine a lot of small agents( means f.e without official homepage, agency office) bringing the models into the shootings.
Contacts are set up in some kind of private line...he knows her...he knows him...good to work with...etc. The reason for the accusation might be the consequence of self-justification "for runnning into that extrem stuff".
Because
2. I am quite sure the girls were tricked for the shootings with facts like "no fucking", "not viewable in the Ukraine", "just bj and swallow a few loads" -LOL who can know that so many men will show up ;-) So better building up an excuse scenario for the question "why you have participated?" To this conclusion I came especially by watching the pb-BTS Videos.
3. Based on my conversation in the past with John Thompson (germangoogirls) I guess the girls didnt receive more than € 300,-- per scene (so called "take" in bukkake productions). Contrary to a few opinions in this thread the girls won't be able to start their own shops etc.
4. Camera work is just terrible...no clue why only limited angles..what a pity.
5.Girls are already known in their countries by real names..same problem my models suffered in the past too...a few crazy model hunters are out there and digging reckless in their privacy.
Mike Munroe
Respected member

Postby olga cabaeva on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:13 pm

chris wrote:oh Eva ...

Enjoy her new look :::
Attachments
20171017_150946.jpg
Eva
20171017_150946.jpg (280.01 KiB) Viewed 14022 times
20171017_150921.jpg
Eva1
20171017_150921.jpg (274.19 KiB) Viewed 14022 times
20171017_150856.jpg
Eva2
20171017_150856.jpg (215.17 KiB) Viewed 14022 times
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie

Postby olga cabaeva on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Mike Munroe wrote:Somehow I got stucked in this thread, lots of controverse and discussion here. I would like to summarize my opinion as follows:
1. This *** Mali-guy seems to be just a normal agent. Beside agencies like Juls, in Russia and Ukraine a lot of small agents( means f.e without official homepage, agency office) bringing the models into the shootings.
Contacts are set up in some kind of private line...he knows her...he knows him...good to work with...etc. The reason for the accusation might be the consequence of self-justification "for runnning into that extrem stuff".
Because
2. I am quite sure the girls were tricked for the shootings with facts like "no fucking", "not viewable in the Ukraine", "just bj and swallow a few loads" -LOL who can know that so many men will show up ;-) So better building up an excuse scenario for the question "why you have participated?" To this conclusion I came especially by watching the pb-BTS Videos.
3. Based on my conversation in the past with John Thompson (germangoogirls) I guess the girls didnt receive more than € 300,-- per scene (so called "take" in bukkake productions). Contrary to a few opinions in this thread the girls won't be able to start their own shops etc.
4. Camera work is just terrible...no clue why only limited angles..what a pity.
5.Girls are already known in their countries by real names..same problem my models suffered in the past too...a few crazy model hunters are out there and digging reckless in their privacy.

1. If *** put his own money to produce videos,he is not an agent. Agents and managers live from taking % from performers ( sex workers) and producers.
It's not allowed to work with touristic visas . Doesn't matter "extrem stuff" or artistic nude.
Also performer must speak and write the same language as in model releases. Because all model releases have the same point : I read and understood. In opposite case documents can't be valid.

2.Many agents promises that you scene will not be seen ( published) in Russia,Ukraine, Czech Republic etc....or it will be just for DVD in USA :mrgreen:
Yes,it's true,nobody can be sure how many guys will show up to shoot bukkake.

3.I have no idea how much money girl can get from GGG.

4.Torbe is well know for his amateur style videos.

5.Also Americans,Brits,French, Hungarians etc..
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie

Postby chris on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:12 pm

tnx Olga

also Elya looks like has a new career :)
Attachments
elya.jpg
elya.jpg (71.05 KiB) Viewed 13974 times
chris
Numero Uno

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:18 pm

chris wrote:tnx Olga

WoW
What's her user on Smule?
Can't find her
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby robuk on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Blimey if some of the girls who appeared on PB were tricked into taking part by saying they only had to do a few BJ's or swallow a couple of loads then i'm not sure how they were tricked a second,third or fourth time into doing even more shoots...I would have thought having to swallow 50 loads the first time around was a good clue as to what was expected..seriously a few girls like Kira or Alma looked a bit shocked by the experience and didn't seem to do more than one shoot but plenty of the girls seemed to like the money and do multiple shoots.As for where the video would be shown..hell most people know the internet is global :)
I would add though that neither I nor anyone else knows for sure what what the girls expected..all I know is the outcome was spectacular and may never be repeated.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby gbman2k7 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:56 am

http://boards.4chan.org/t/thread/793593

I do think that a lot of them were tricked, so do a lot of people on that form. Thank god it happened, I'm glad these scenes were made and appreciate how rare they are. Hail torbe/*** era pb!
gbman2k7
Respected member

Postby maxxou21 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 am

olga cabaeva wrote:
chris wrote:oh Eva ...

Enjoy her new look :::

I always love Eva she look so amazingly pretty she is fabulous
and she had a carrer plan whit the money she got taking all this loads studiously

one of the best for me and look at her now so pretty !!!

Thank you Olga for this pictures
maxxou21
Almost human

Postby maxxou21 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:19 am

chris wrote:tnx Olga

cool she got lot of money she did 5 bukkake !!!! she deserve to have a good life now lol
maxxou21
Almost human

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL