The Eurobabe Sperm Swallowing Index

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Postby velour_fog on Tue May 29, 2007 6:25 pm

yeh, i thought maybe thats why the scene isn't listed.

is quite a slight of hand though if she didn't swallow :D
velour_fog
Almost human

Postby dap-addict on Tue May 29, 2007 6:32 pm

It actually sounds like the usual trick.
Its cheeper to shoot a pretended swallow scene than actually have the girl gulp it down. But of course that should not happen.
rosseau, as far as I understand, includes only honest and verifies scenes into his list. This makes it the more of a value indeed. :)
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby svin_renigoth on Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:57 am

You've already listed Camilla Ken from a tamedteens set. I highly recommend this one. She's very sexy and cute in a little skirt with pink panties, gets a good hard pumping, and takes a big load right in her mouth and swallows it all--you can even hear her swallow it!
svin_renigoth
Respected member

Postby kyoden on Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:51 pm

A new face for your list Rosseau!

Victoria Rose has a swalllowing scene on swallowmepov.com
Hope we'll get to see more from her soon, such a beauty!

Keep up the good work Rosseau, it is appreciated!
kyoden
EBI bitch

Postby Rosseau on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:16 pm

It's almost been two months since the last update, but if you thought the Eurobabe Sperm Swallowing Index was permanently dead, you were wrong. I hereby resurrect the thread and return to work. I've just been very busy with other things in recent weeks, that's all.

Update: A lovely new girl on the index, even if it is only in a very mediocre scene. Jennifer Dark swallows a tiny, pathetic load in "Down the Hatch 21" by Diabolic. Of course, it's not her fault that the guy can't produce a decent amount of sperm. Or is it? I don't think so. Jennifer doesn't look quite as stunning as in some of her other videos here, but she is still a gorgeous girl. "Inspiration", therefore, shouldn't be an issue.

Hint to the producers: when you shoot a swalllowing video such as "Down the Hatch", hire some male performers who can actually shoot a load. There should be no shortage of potential volunteers. Otherwise, you are going to waste great female talent like Jennifer on sub-standard material.

It's a pity, because it's the first swallowing scene I've seen from her, and she does a decent job with what little lands on her tongue. No complaints there. Still, a weak scene overall, which just barely qualifies for a place on the index.
Rosseau
Respected member

Postby Rosseau on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:46 pm

Update: Another scene with Jennifer Dark. She is paired with seven studs in the video "Don't Waste It Taste It" by Voyeur Media. What sounds like the perfect setup for a classic cum swallowing sequence produces very average and disappoitnign results. In reality, a lot of sperm is wasted and only a little tasted. Jennifer is partially to blame for this. I don't think she was consciously dodging the sperm, on the contrary, she appears quite enthusiastic. But she still messes up by sticking her tongue out too far and letting most of the semen dribble down to the floor. As well as that, most of the guys didn't aim their loads too well. The resulting scene is so frustrating, it's like a textbook lesson in wasted opportunities. "Don't Waste It, Better Still, Ruin It All the Way".

I've entered the scene into the index with the remark "seven loads, but most are partial swallows only". The first load is the best one, as Jennifer drinks pretty much all of it, but the rest is hit and miss. It's better than nothing for Jennifer fans, but that's the only positive thing that can be said about this scene.
Rosseau
Respected member

Postby Rosseau on Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Update: I don't want to resurrect the Eurobabe Sperm Swallowing Index with crappy scenes only, so I'm adding a good one to finish today's update. It's in "Nothing Butt Fun" by Evil Angel. Basically, the video is one huge, 90-minute-long orgy scene starring Steve Holmes, Jean-Yves Le Castel and about a dozen eurobabes. If you are into orgies, this should be interesting for you. As far as I understand it (I didn't actually watch the entire scene), this is supposed to be the birthday of one of the girls, Leda.

In the end, as her "gift", Leda gets both cumshots in her mouth. Steve and Jean stand there, being jerked off by another girl, while Leda kneels in front of them, smiling and waiting. It's a very erotic setup. Leda receives the sperm with enthusiasm and swallows both loads while the other girls stand around in a semi-circle, singing "Happy Birthday to You". It's a hilarious and surreal scene.
Rosseau
Respected member

Postby svin_renigoth on Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:38 pm

nice, thanks for the update rosseau. this is one of my favorite threads :)
does anyone have any screen caps with a eurobabe swallowing sperm? it's not as good as a vid, but still :)
svin_renigoth
Respected member

Postby Uncle Junior on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:11 am

Thank god you are back rosseau!!! You made my week when I saw that the Eurobabe Sperm Swallowing Index will continue under your leadership!!!!!!! This thread just isn't the same to me without your presence! I can't tell you how many times I have come back to this thread to check if a babe is on the index.

Cheers for your inimitable efforts!!!!!!!! :D And thanks for the new scenes!!
Uncle Junior
Almost human

Postby twoluckyone on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:55 pm

""Aneta Keys in Bigmouthfuls.com (web) ""

I searched for her video at Bigmouthfulls.com but she is NOT to be found there.
:cry:
twoluckyone
Respected member

Postby Rosseau on Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:59 pm

twoluckyone wrote:""Aneta Keys in Bigmouthfuls.com (web) ""

I'm sorry to hear that. It's been years since I had a membership to that site (they don't shoot a lot of eurobabes anymore, like they did in the old days), and it is possible that they removed some of their older scenes. But there definitely was a scene with Aneta Keys at bigmouthfuls, under the name "Sunny", which was produced in March 2004.

Here is an old preview gallery: link.

Look for "Sunny" in the archives, around March 2004. Maybe it is still there.
Rosseau
Respected member

Postby Rosseau on Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:14 am

Update: A 2007 release by Red Light called "Elastic Assholes 5". There are three eurobabes in it, two of them swallow.

The cumshot sequence for Claudia Adams is a bit messed up, unfortunately: after a scene with three studs, she collects two loads in her mouth, retches a bit, and there is a cut. After the cut, the sperm is gone. She may have swallowed, or she may have spit it out. She then gets the third load, and even though the perspective isn't ideal, it's at least obvious that she swallowed that one. I've added the whole thing to the index as a "one load" scene. Too bad, it could have been better.

The other scene is better, not least because it stars Tera Joy, who is a bit of a cum-dodger and rarely swallows. But she gulps down two loads here. She retches and coughs and looks very unhappy, but she doesn't lose any of the sperm and eventually drinks it all like a good girl. Kudos for being a good trooper.
Rosseau
Respected member

Postby dap-addict on Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:29 am

Rosseau wrote:Paris Lorenz in
Cum Filled Throats 15 (Devil's Film)
Semen Shots 9 (Devil's Film) (two loads, from glass)

Paris Lorenz also swallows three loads in CC´s Big Natural Tits 16.
Paris get dapped in that one, too.
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby twoluckyone on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:12 pm

Rosseau wrote:
twoluckyone wrote:""Aneta Keys in Bigmouthfuls.com (web) ""

I'm sorry to hear that. It's been years since I had a membership to that site (they don't shoot a lot of eurobabes anymore, like they did in the old days), and it is possible that they removed some of their older scenes. But there definitely was a scene with Aneta Keys at bigmouthfuls, under the name "Sunny", which was produced in March 2004.

Here is an old preview gallery: link.

Look for "Sunny" in the archives, around March 2004. Maybe it is still there.

Yep, I found it! The name SUNNY did the trick :wink:
twoluckyone
Respected member

Postby Rosseau on Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:41 am

Update: Gilda Joy and Valentina Velasques share and swallow a load in "Cum Beggars 5" by Third Degree. It's a nice erotic outdoors scene, and Gilda jerks the cumshot into her own and Valentina's mouth in a sexy way - the stud his nothing to do except moan and enjoy himself! The only eurobabe swallowing scene in the video, but a good one.
Rosseau
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls