With big love from Nataly Gold and Julmodels
http://www.julmodels.com
NatalyGold
Respected member

Re: JULMODELS

Postby kazak on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:41 pm

NatalyGold wrote:Ally Breelsen :wink:
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/allybreel.html
She started working recently. ::: ::: But she is already famous :wink: Our Ally has big potencial to be a big star in the future :P :P

Gorgeous.
“He that can have patience can have what he will.”
kazak
Moves like Jagger

Postby stelvio on Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:05 pm

I stumbled across some promos for Julmodels live cam stuff that made me curious :? As most of you know Julmodels put cams into the house they offer their models to stay at Buda while they are shooting for them there. They are part of a site where you can pay to watch those live cams. This has been discussed in some of the models threads before. I'm not questioning this.
02.jpg
02.jpg (89.26 KiB) Viewed 18118 times

If you look at the pic that is included in that tweet you'll notice the watermark (c)Bluewinner. Who? After some research you'll learn that Bluewinner is one of the members of a cam rip site that offers rips of those cam site julmodels is promoting. And more important: This service isn't free you'll have to pay for a membership to get those rips. To summarize the facts: Julmodels are using pics they stole from a site that is stealing their content to promote a paysite ;-. :? Business 5.0? Really?
stelvio
Moves like Jagger

Postby paroxysmia on Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:27 pm

:lol: Probably because the guy in charge of the Twitter account doesn't know how to take a screenshot of his own live stream. :mrgreen:
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus

Postby Am0rIn0 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:59 am

Next time they could ask me for screenshots, guess who got caught looting the fridge. :mrgreen:
Attachments
opera_VSGNAD13eO.jpg
opera_VSGNAD13eO.jpg (45.82 KiB) Viewed 17980 times
opera_pwV7H048J2.jpg
opera_pwV7H048J2.jpg (47.18 KiB) Viewed 17980 times
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby trinity on Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:43 am

Am0rIn0 wrote:Next time they could ask me for screenshots, guess who got caught looting the fridge. :mrgreen:

omg what happend to her?
trinity
Respected member

Postby paroxysmia on Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:48 am

trinity wrote:
Am0rIn0 wrote:Next time they could ask me for screenshots, guess who got caught looting the fridge. :mrgreen:

omg what happend to her?

Same way than Proxy Paige or Carmella Bing.
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus

Postby Juliana Grandi (Karmen) on Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Dear I am happy that sense of your life is spying on me. Are u Still mad we stop providing you models - but I want to clear that - julmodels always listen models and when 8 out of 10 models said they don’t wish to work for u we take it serious.
And I know I don’t need to explain but if any of you worry about my extra weight (that doesn’t worry me) it’s connected to thyroid issues and surgeries I went through rather then to “fridge” and food. But thanks for asking.
And as u know I stop answering here because members of that forum are very aggressive but one more thing need to be cleared. Last year JM launched live house. All models informed About cameras and signing documents. We build that house to help models to create own content for FC, OF etc but that bring us many expenses (house, bills, food, driver etc) that voyeur stream help us to cover part of that expenses. It’s not obligatory for JM models to stay there - but it’s one option for them do not waste money on rental and make more money on creating content. I am very proud of that cool project of agency but please if u use that against Julmodels models please unsubscribe! For the rest of fans hope u enjoyed to have possibility to see real life of your favorite stars.
Juliana Grandi (Karmen)
Legendary cutie

Postby bakerboy on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:24 pm

Juliana Grandi (Karmen) wrote:

Dear I am happy that sense of your life is spying on me. Are u Still mad we stop providing you models - but I want to clear that - julmodels always listen models and when 8 out of 10 models said they don’t wish to work for u we take it serious.
And I know I don’t need to explain but if any of you worry about my extra weight (that doesn’t worry me) it’s connected to thyroid issues and surgeries I went through rather then to “fridge” and food. But thanks for asking.
And as u know I stop answering here because members of that forum are very aggressive but one more thing need to be cleared. Last year JM launched live house. All models informed About cameras and signing documents. We build that house to help models to create own content for FC, OF etc but that bring us many expenses (house, bills, food, driver etc) that voyeur stream help us to cover part of that expenses. It’s not obligatory for JM models to stay there - but it’s one option for them do not waste money on rental and make more money on creating content. I am very proud of that cool project of agency but please if u use that against Julmodels models please unsubscribe! For the rest of fans hope u enjoyed to have possibility to see real life of your favorite stars.

I am still a fan and fuck the naysayers 8) 8) They are of course entitled to their ridiculous opinions :::
Always about lesbian slaves....boundheat.com
bakerboy
Respected member

Postby Am0rIn0 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:37 pm

Yes I am still mad because I now have to book "your" 1-2 good new models each year from better agents... maybe you should put spy cam and GPS tracker on their legs. :mrgreen:
Now it's clear why your models often were tired and demotivated as they have to sleep in dorms with 4 beds together with male actors.

This house has 4 cams for free and it's a good way to see who is on tour, but I wouldn't pay a single cent to see models who play all the time with their phones.
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby trinity on Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:16 am

i didn't write anything bad, i just asked what happend to you. thx for explain and i hope you'll get well very soon.

this house, this is something like livecams?
trinity
Respected member

Postby Juliana Grandi (Karmen) on Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:52 pm

Am0rIn0 wrote:Yes I am still mad because I now have to book "your" 1-2 good new models each year from better agents... maybe you should put spy cam and GPS tracker on their legs. :mrgreen:
Now it's clear why your models often were tired and demotivated as they have to sleep in dorms with 4 beds together with male actors.

This house has 4 cams for free and it's a good way to see who is on tour, but I wouldn't pay a single cent to see models who play all the time with their phones.

boys and girls not share rooms until they are a couple but sure u know better for everyone
good luck with getting my stars other ways as will never happens =) everyone knows how dirty you are and not even taking shower before scene with girl. we made sure all models are informed about
Juliana Grandi (Karmen)
Legendary cutie

Postby Am0rIn0 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:38 am

As I am not a sweating jelly fish like you one shower a day is sufficient for me. You mean your "stars" who have to share a 4 bed "kingdom"? I only know such cheap bed situation from my military service. As well you can lie to models as always, everyone in this biz knows your manipulative games. :mrgreen:
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby LEQUIPE on Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:34 am

Am0rIn0 wrote:As I am not a sweating jelly fish like you one shower a day is sufficient for me.

::: ::: Ah ah ah !! This is what all dirty people say "I don't need to take a shower : I took one this morning and since I didn't sweat". Man what a shame ! You are not with your girlfriend you are on a professionnal set !! To be clean is not only showing respect to your partner it's also making sure everybody's safe.
Now I totally believe Julia when she says models say you are dirty and don't want to work with you. Don't bother answering me, I do not intend to make a debate about your hygiena, I know far enough.
If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make a change.
Je sais que là, tu ne me crois pas, mais tu vas aller mieux, ça ne sera pas toujours comme en ce moment.
LEQUIPE
Respected member

Postby Am0rIn0 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:28 am

Nobody cares what you wanking simp believes and I for sure don't waste time on debating with white knights.

But I give you a chance to prove that you are a man, let me know when you are in Prague and we will meet in a dark place, then you can tell me your opinion personally and after I show you some tricks I learned with the military. So what's up or are you just another french chicken?
Attachments
50c.jpg
50c.jpg (31.89 KiB) Viewed 12722 times
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls