PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:05 pm

krull wrote:Well despite the issues with the video quality, this is a very good scene! If you're one of the people in this thread (like robuk) who haven't yet been convinced by Barbara, let me tell you that after watching this I fell in love with her, and you will too...

Barbara is a confident, very fit woman, and quite pretty. She has a fantastic toned body, no surprise that she is a regular at the gym! Miss Bieber gives some lucky guys a series of awesome blowjobs, her pierced tongue working it's magic as she sucks, and licks their cocks for a good 7½ minutes. Morgana appears as the cum scooper, and the jizz start to fly! All 48 loads are swallowed here, in a series of 7-10 per mouthful. The guys as usual shoot a good amount of thick sperm into her mouth, filling it up pretty quickly. She handles swallowing without a problem, this is definitely a scene for those who like their beauties to enjoy the sperm. Barbara is another quirky girl who doesn't take herself completely seriously, dancing about, and pulling funny faces, and winking at the cameras! At the end, the bowl is emptied without issue, and everyone gives her a round of applause for a job well done! She exclaims that she will perhaps not eat anything for at least a week :P

Looking forward to seeing #2, if she handles 71 loads so well, she could be a contender for the big 100 record in future!

Krull thanks for the review,sounds like i'd prefer watching Barbara here more than I did on GGG,and i'm one of those who really likes the 5-10 per mouthful swallows so this shoot is about right for me,i don't doubt i'll be rejoining before too long if the shoots are more like this.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Zgruik on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:21 pm

krull wrote:Looking forward to seeing #2, if she handles 71 loads so well, she could be a contender for the big 100 record in future!

Do u think thats she wants to makes new shoots ? She have great potential (Like Elya or Lola), if Torbe can hire her for breaking some records, it will be wonderfull.
Torbe has talking about great bukkake with more than 100 guys, no news about it ?
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby geo_sk8 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Please what is this scene of Blue Angel?

thanks!

KaLeuebi wrote:Belle Claire is retiring in May 2018. Guess I'll have to bury my hopes for a PB scene with her...
geo_sk8
EBI bitch

Postby krull on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:06 pm

I don't know anything about video encoding, it did seem odd that the quality had dropped after Nicole Love though! All I know is that I've been able to watch all previous PB videos without any issues. I guess they will fix it soon if it is encoded incorrectly...

robuk wrote:Krull thanks for the review,sounds like i'd prefer watching Barbara here more than I did on GGG,and i'm one of those who really likes the 5-10 per mouthful swallows so this shoot is about right for me,i don't doubt i'll be rejoining before too long if the shoots are more like this.

You're welcome! I think if I do these mini reviews, in time it will hopefully pursuade people who cancelled to re subscribe, as the content continues to return to form, and improves!

Zgruik wrote:Do u think thats she wants to makes new shoots ? She have great potential (Like Elya or Lola), if Torbe can hire her for breaking some records, it will be wonderfull.
Torbe has talking about great bukkake with more than 100 guys, no news about it ?

Judging from all her Twitter posts about the shoots, I think she would definitely come back again in the future! Torbe is hoping to get to 100 guys like before, he isn't quite there yet, but the bukkakeros were up to 71 in the last recording, so it might not be very long!

geo_sk8 wrote:Please what is this scene of Blue Angel?

What? :?
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby chris on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:27 pm

@ krull
he means the signature of KaLeuebi :mrgreen:
chris
Numero Uno

Postby JamesTT on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Krull - thanks for the review.

I think I'll wait for things to (hopefully) improve before renewing my sub. It looks nowhere near the quality of the original PB scenes (both in terms of video quality and camera angles), which is a shame. Hopefully for future scenes, Torbe will keep one of the camera fixed close up of the face and mouth like he used to. I'm not sure why he moved away from a winning formula.
JamesTT
Almost human

Postby KaLeuebi on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 pm

geo_sk8 wrote:Please what is this scene of Blue Angel?

thanks!

KaLeuebi wrote:Belle Claire is retiring in May 2018. Guess I'll have to bury my hopes for a PB scene with her...

Custom vid she did for me. I know, I'm a pervert... :lol:
KaLeuebi
Respected member

Postby lpcs1 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:46 pm

Torbe wrote:Hi my beloved friends
Torbe

Hola Torbee please tell us something about the Sara video! Tell us why you can't release it , por favor

Please try to shoot every PB video like you shot Rebecca 8 in PL ! It's nice to see the girls in close up sucking on the dick after they cum THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO YOU EVER MADE ON PL !!

lpcs1
Respected member

Postby Lenin on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:58 pm

I doubt that this video is possible in updates on the site. wrote that the video does not fit the premiumbukkake format. I do not think that it will be published on the site. They do not give any comments on this matter. I buried this dream.

of course this video can and will be released someday. but I think that it is definitely not on the site of the premium bukakke
Lenin
Respected member

Postby Lenin on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Kefka wrote:Lenin , where do they say this video does not fit premium bukkake site?

plus the advertisements were made for it after the scene was shot, if they knew it doesn't fit the site why would they make any advertisement for it? that doesnt make any sense. I believe they might have lost the footage as "evidence" during the bullshit trial, but if that is the case, they should atleast confirm the status of the video, so that it can be put to rest.

Sara PB.jpg

I do not know where you saw the promotional materials. those pictures that are on the network they were stolen from the server. it's not a secret . at the initial stage, they probably planned this scene, but then changed their mind. if you read this topic carefully here many times already about it wrote that the scene is not a format. .. I write what I wrote here and my opinion. I personally have never seen that they are somewhere it advertised or claimed that it will be released. and if they do not comment on this video, then it's worth forgetting about it. I certainly hope that someday I will see this scene but very small percentage of the fact that my dream will come true.)
Lenin
Respected member

Postby Lenin on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Kefka wrote:to my understanding this advert was released during the initial advertisement of the launch of the website, i have no knowledge of a hack where people stole this. sooner or later , everything gets released so keep your dream alive friend.

but an official comment would move things along instead of /ignore.

hope dies the last) :) :wink: I also want to see this video
Lenin
Respected member

Postby Lenin on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Kefka wrote:i just want an official or semi-official statement from torbe or any other related party so that i can move along in life.

they in any case saw these discussions about the Sara. and they prefer not to comment on it :!:
Lenin
Respected member

Postby robuk on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Probably just me but I look at the pic of Sara and think...whats all the fuss about,she doesn't do it for me :P
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:49 pm

+ 1 for Sara
chris
Numero Uno

Postby krull on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 pm

When PB first launched, there was a way to find pages that weren't linked, people found Sara's page, and made a screen grab, that's where that came from. Otherwise, other than the original ad on torbe.es, it was never official. I don't think this Sara obsession is healthy, probably best to forget about it, and concentrate on the future.

JamesTT wrote:Krull - thanks for the review.

I think I'll wait for things to (hopefully) improve before renewing my sub. It looks nowhere near the quality of the original PB scenes (both in terms of video quality and camera angles), which is a shame.

No problem. The cameras will be fixed next time, so don't worry about that. Like I said, don't expect everything to be the way it was straight away, give Torbe time, he'll get there..

KaLeuebi wrote:Custom vid she did for me. I know, I'm a pervert... :lol:

That's Blue Angel?? I didn't recognise her! Yes yes, you are the only pervert here, of course.. :lol:
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL