Bukkake-Gokkun thread

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby almagr on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:13 am

hotjewelz28 wrote:Sounds like some of you guys have never been to Miami, Mexico or any party vacation destination! Hahaha

I've never been :lol:
almagr
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby chris on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:48 am

I have been in Miami but i prefer party vacation destination in Odessa :lol:
BEST BUKKAKES EVER : 09/2015 - 04/2016
chris
Numero Uno

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:53 am

Kira Thorn round 2 has been posted.
Same ol' same ol'
xtripsnova
Almost human

Postby Lenin on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Lenin
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:03 am

surely i'm a psycopath but in front on the screen, girls brunette are prettier with sperm in mouth than blond with sperm in mouth. I'm talking about the contrast of colour of the images. Sorry for my english
Image ImageImage
batard94
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Question to @premiumbukkake: Why is the loadcounter missing from the latest videos?

I know I'm not the only one who want it back.
Gregorious
Respected member

Postby robuk on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Gregorious wrote:Question to @premiumbukkake: Why is the loadcounter missing from the latest videos?

I agree the counter would be good to see again especially if they can create a scene where the girl swallows more than 30 loads,think these scenes have to reach 50 loads for it to really be PB,also think with less fellas they need to have the girl swallow more than once or twice in a scene,be nice to see Kira for instance swallow in sets of 5 or 8 rather than just a couple of swallows.
PB seem to be splitting the scenes up too much in my opinion,probably because they are trying to spread the content as far as it will go and that may be why they are including fucking in the scenes,personally think if Kira's scenes were only two shoots it would have been better with more cum swallowed in each shoot rather than split into three..still enjoyed her updates more than most recently.
robuk
Respected member

Postby Zgruik on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Gregorious wrote:Question to @premiumbukkake: Why is the loadcounter missing from the latest videos?

+1000
Image Image Image Image Image
One dick right down the throat, two balls under the nose... what else ?
Zgruik
Almost human

Postby lpcs1 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:41 pm

Anyone knows what Silvana (Tamara) is saying in those 60 seconds? All I picked up was " I never knew my father" http://www.telecinco.es/cambiame/elegid ... 80045.html
lpcs1
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Gregorious on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Funny to see GGG advertise PB...
Attachments
GGG_PB.JPG
GGG_PB.JPG (94.18 KiB) Viewed 1636 times
Gregorious
Respected member

Postby Lenin on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:18 pm

GGG germangoogirls (PREMIUMBUKKAKE)
Attachments
GGG germangoogirls.jpg
GGG germangoogirls.jpg (279.04 KiB) Viewed 1623 times
Lenin
Respected member

Postby sybarite2006 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:59 pm

Kira 2 was a great update :)
27 loads in one time in the mouth!!
sybarite2006
Respected member

Postby topdawgchris on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:02 am

robuk wrote:

I agree the counter would be good to see again especially if they can create a scene where the girl swallows more than 30 loads,think these scenes have to reach 50 loads for it to really be PB,also think with less fellas they need to have the girl swallow more than once or twice in a scene,be nice to see Kira for instance swallow in sets of 5 or 8 rather than just a couple of swallows.
PB seem to be splitting the scenes up too much in my opinion,probably because they are trying to spread the content as far as it will go and that may be why they are including fucking in the scenes,personally think if Kira's scenes were only two shoots it would have been better with more cum swallowed in each shoot rather than split into three..still enjoyed her updates more than most recently.

I agree 100% with robuk
PB needs to bring back the load counter
and the girls should swallow in sets of 5-8 because its much sexier to see them swallow it while the cum is white and thick
instead of waiting for it to become clear and watery
I'm a former diamond member... updates like this one will make me rejoin, this is a big improvement from tina and ria sunns
the only reason I wont join now is because they split the updates in 3s and that's just unacceptable
if they split it in 2s, then that would be ok
topdawgchris
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby charlie72 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:08 am

topdawgchris wrote:the girls should swallow in sets of 5-8 because its much sexier to see them swallow it while the cum is white and thick

+1

I never liked the stupid idea of holding it in the mouth. What's the point? Semen mixes with saliva and loses its flakes and consistency. Plus it's difficult to hold mouth like this for a long time and girls said about it.

If they still want to keep mouth open then use dental gags (the shiny metal ones not the plastic bullshit). These look hot as fuck.

9f9a8b348d058960c208ef83dbaa1fa5--gags-pleasure-chest.jpg
9f9a8b348d058960c208ef83dbaa1fa5--gags-pleasure-chest.jpg (66.09 KiB) Viewed 1464 times

split the updates in 3s and that's just unacceptable
if they split it in 2s, then that would be ok

Neither 3s nor 2s. Just one scene. No split scene and no sex and penetration. I mean what the fuck how did that even appear on a site called premiumbukkake??
charlie72
Respected member

Postby robuk on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:36 am

When it comes to the amount of swallows I guess people have different fetishes they prefer,personally seeing a girl swallow more times is great especially if the number of guys cumming is smaller,there is nothing better than seeing 5 or 10 loads swallowed when the cum still looks fresh rather than watery as it does when held for a long time,you often get the girl licking her lips after a swallow and giving her a moment to think about whats coming..also you get to see her beautiful face in between swallows rather than just watching her opened mouth for 10 minutes...anyway that's what I prefer :)
As some fellas have said PB really need to cut the scenes for the model back to one or two at most and yes not much need for fucking here but not a deal breaker for me if its only a small part of the shoot...especially if they let some normal fellas fuck the girl instead of just the steroid lads :wink:
robuk
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls