New guy here - and info on a Woodman site!

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

New guy here - and info on a Woodman site!

Postby MagicMan on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:22 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first posting hre, so apologies if its in the wrong forum.

Does anyone know of a website called: http://www.spider-xxx.com

I've always been a big fan of Woodman's movies, particularly the Hustler XXX and their variants, and expecially the Casting series - I enjoy the 'making of' photo-shoots etc. - good to see what goes on behind the camera!

However, the site above doesn't always load correctly - missing graphics, files etc, and before I give them my credit card no. I wonder if anyone here knows of a good paysite to download Woodmans works?

Thanks guys!

MagicMan :D
MagicMan
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby boombingbang on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:41 pm

There are 59 Woodman movies on my particular choice for VOD but I would imagine many others (whether VOD or not) have similar quantity-wise.
boombingbang
Respected member

Postby MagicMan on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:06 pm

Thanks for the reply, but the link you provided is pay-per-view by the looks of it. The SpiderXXX one allows you to download scene by scene in AVI format for example without any DRM etc.

Do you have any links to sites offering a similar service, but for Woodman's work?

Thanks again -
MacgcMan
MagicMan
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby boombingbang on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:38 pm

Yeah, VOD or video on demand (i.e. the Internet version of cable TV's pay-per-view) is how I roll and what I prefer. Sorry I couldn't be more useful. However, I would suggest you give a thorough look over that type of site i.e. other "VOD" sites as they also partner and/or are affiliated with partners & sister sites that sell the DVD/VHS hard copies or download digital versions of such films as well. Also, trust ExcaliburFilms at your own peril, though to be fair they get a pretty even spread w.r.t. positive opinion and review web-wide when compared to others in spite my hatred.
boombingbang
Respected member

Return to Eurogirls