DPP list

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: DPP list

Postby fandango on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 am

To dpplist: that position is usually called scissors position. And Ally Mac movie you mention is called Bezleputh I think, forgot to put it in the list.
fandango
Respected member

Postby dpplist on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:12 pm

fandango wrote:Ally Mac movie you mention is called Bezleputh I think, forgot to put it in the list.

Are you sure about that?

When I google it all I am getting is 'Bezleputh' as another filename like 'Scene Du Diable' that I wrote.

If there exists a movie called 'Bezleputh' there must be a link to a place where you can buy it and check covers but I'm getting 0 results on Google.

At the beginning of the scene some text say 'Bezleputh' but how do you know that's the name of the movie? I just want to be sure that's all. Maybe this was just produced as a single scene and not part of a movie at all.

dpplist
Respected member

Are there only photosets?

Postby DipperZ on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Gili Sky in Private Triple X Magazine
Aja
Adeline Lange

I have never seen movies with these scenes, only photosets. Interesting, these movies exists?
DipperZ
Almost human

Postby fandango on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:22 pm

To dpplist: You're right, she didn't do a movie called Bezleputh, I searched the explicite.com site and the scene is from a movie called 'Ally' which is sold as a double pack with 'Xperiment'. She's really exotic and beautiful, too bad her non-hardcore career hasn't really taken off yet.

To DipperZ: I think those are mostly photoshoots-only done for Private Magazine. But you can watch some of those shoots being done in Woodman's Castings movies and some of his compilations. They are short and actors do very little movement of course. I think even Nikki Anderson did a dpp this way.

On a similar note, I saw a few great Julie Silver pictures from karupspc where she does dpp (and dap maybe). If anyone knows did she do a video of that or just photos?
fandango
Respected member

Postby dpplist on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:26 pm

I also strongly doubt there are movies to go along with those great pics.

We can only hope that Julie Silver did dpp in the videos as well. If you look up Sarah on KarupsPC she does dpp in the pics as well but perhaps not in the movie.

Good detective work on the Ally movie, but I'm still not finding a link where I can buy the dvd.
dpplist
Respected member

Postby DipperZ on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:42 pm

dpplist wrote:
fandango wrote:Ally Mac movie you mention is called Bezleputh I think, forgot to put it in the list.

Are you sure about that?

When I google it all I am getting is 'Bezleputh' as another filename like 'Scene Du Diable' that I wrote.

If there exists a movie called 'Bezleputh' there must be a link to a place where you can buy it and check covers but I'm getting 0 results on Google.

At the beginning of the scene some text say 'Bezleputh' but how do you know that's the name of the movie? I just want to be sure that's all. Maybe this was just produced as a single scene and not part of a movie at all.

I found french movie with this scene long time ago, but unfortunately DPP part of this scene was cut off. I don't remember name of the movie, but it wasn't Bezleputh for sure.
DipperZ
Almost human

Postby fandango on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Here's the link to the movie, bit hard to find. Cover clearly shows that scene, but maybe it's some kind of behind the scenes footage or a compilation:
http://www.expliciteshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=35
fandango
Respected member

Postby dpplist on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:33 pm

fandango wrote:Here's the link to the movie, bit hard to find. Cover clearly shows that scene, but maybe it's some kind of behind the scenes footage or a compilation:
http://www.expliciteshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=35

Good. I will definitely pick that up. According to EAGFD Ally is a "Behind the scenes documentary" so who knows what is up with that. But at least that where the scene is from so I think you should put it in the next update.
dpplist
Respected member

Postby dpplist on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Found another little mistake in the list.

Jenna Red (as Janny) - DVDA

is only DAP but you should add

Amber - DVDA
dpplist
Respected member

Postby fandango on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm pretty sure Jenna Red did both DV and DA in the movie, at least in my copy. It is much shorter than DA, but it's there. You're right about Amber though, can't believe I didn't include her before, cause thats one of my favorite DP-themed movies.
fandango
Respected member

Postby dpplist on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:56 pm

fandango wrote:I'm pretty sure Jenna Red did both DV and DA in the movie, at least in my copy. It is much shorter than DA, but it's there. You're right about Amber though, can't believe I didn't include her before, cause thats one of my favorite DP-themed movies.

Ok I'll have another look at it. It was years ago I came to that conclusion so I could very well be wrong.

Two more possible erroneous entries:

Isabel Ice - Ass Juice Junkies

Kelly Wells - Ass Juice Junkies

I only see dap in these but someone else better confirm.
dpplist
Respected member

Postby fandango on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Yeah those are probably wrong since the reviews don't mention it. Like I said I removed lots of wrong entries from the list but there are still probably dozens of them left.
fandango
Respected member

Postby DipperZ on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Again, is this picture of Anna Jerez exist only as a part of photoset or there is a movie containing this scene?
Attachments
480224.jpg
480224.jpg (29.49 KiB) Viewed 66599 times
DipperZ
Almost human

Postby priapos on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:52 pm

DipperZ wrote:Again, is this picture of Anna Jerez exist only as a part of photoset or there is a movie containing this scene?

First of all, Anna Jerez is a misidentification for this girl. This is Kate Woman, aka Ornella Chevron. (I think the confusion arose from misconstruing the credits for "Hot Season".) :arrow:

http://www.egafd.com/actresses/details.php/id/k0497

Secondly, she is gorgeous & a very hot performer,, fisting, dpp, anal & dp were routine for her :!: She's definitely not ethnically French, but i dont know if her background is Indian, Middle Eastern or what :?: She's really become quite obscure, quite difficult to find on the net :?

As for the pic in question, I recognize the pic set, but cant recall if i've seen it on video. Unfortunately, it seems all my pix and vidz of her must be on an old defunct hard disc :x If i ever get around to recovering it, i could provide much more info on her :mrgreen:
Πρίαπος
priapos
Respected member

Postby dpplist on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Speaking of "Hot Season" a.k.a. "Dream Teens and Cars", is that the movie this scene is from?

The girls in the cast list ought to be

Kate Woman - Ornella Chevron
Aliona - Anna Jerez or Monique Rothschild
Nadege Arnaud - Nadege Rossi
Nicolette - Anna Jerez or Monique Rothschild

I can't find another movie these four have in common. Also there is a car in the background which perhaps could be linked to the "cars" in the title.

Can anybody say for sure that this is the movie it is from? It seems very likely.

EGAFD Link
dpplist
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls