Franciska

for girls who already have a page here at EBI: updates, pictures, movies

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

Re: Franciska

Postby Goldstar on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:48 am

So, if I understand this correctly this girl has given permission to Woodman to post 1 photo that shows he fucked her?

Seriously, people who get exited about this must really be a big loser in real life to care IF a girl got fucked another man or not.
Who cares!!!! All girls get fucked in real life, yes even the too good to be true supermodels of met-art and victoria secret and what not.

These virgin losers are always funny, always asking something like:
"Will you tell us if you fucked (Vannesa Glam, Zsuzsanna Budai, Sausanna P, Misa F, Sandy, Viola Baileys, Ashley Bvlgari, Melisa Mendini, Lorena G. etc. etc) if you would know that tomorrow will be then end of the world"? or " I MUST know if you (another man) fucked her in private" and then get mad about it when they don't get an answer or when they get an evasive answer.

Is it better for masturbating purposes to merely know ANOTHER man fucked a beautiful girl? Newsflash: Even top models eat dick!! ( Kate upton is a nice example with the Apple Scandal).

Some losers are also even begging a girl, sending them e-mails to never fuck another guy (on cam).
They don't fuck themselves for the rest of their lives, you know. Even beautiful girls have their need and are just as hungry for cock as the cockmonster who gets paid to do a blowbang on cam.

Jesus, how sad some guys are.
Goldstar
Respected member

Postby phelan on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:09 pm

that's the pic that Goldstar is talking about, so no one needs to visit woodmanforum.com just to see them fucking together ;)
Attachments
11876.jpg
11876.jpg (191.93 KiB) Viewed 9176 times
phelan
Respected member

Postby ragingboner on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Goldstar, this isn't woodman's forum, so why the hell do you make that rant here, not exactly logical to make a rant on a different forum
ragingboner
Respected member

Postby Goldstar on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:00 pm

ragingboner wrote:Goldstar, this isn't woodman's forum, so why the hell do you make that rant here, not exactly logical to make a rant on a different forum

Aha, are you one of those guys I was talking about? :lol: I'm sorry. :::
Anyways, my post was a DIRECT response to k1nky's message and your message on page 4. :roll:
As far as I know you guys started discussing this photo. So must I quote both your and k1inky's message and respond to them on another forum? :roll: That doesn't make sense. You could also have talked about that photo on that other forum yet you choose to do it here? Image So of course I'm gonna respond yo you both here. :roll:
Goldstar
Respected member

Postby k1nky on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Goldstar can you tell me what is your fucking problem? Is this a tread about Franciska or it is not? I put something new about her on this tread, and you have fired bullets on me! Calm your tits!
k1nky
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby ragingboner on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 am

I said it made no sense to say that here, beacuse what you said had literally no correlation whatsoever to what i said, i simply said that it was no reason to get hopes up for that video beacuse he couldn't release the video, that's all, now the amount of saltyness from you is beyond anything i've seen in a while, and besides, mega off topic.
ragingboner
Respected member

Postby oscillator on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Oh come on, Pierre, releasing that one photo might be even more cruel than just telling us he fucked her. Not that I'm into Pierre's performances or even his shooting style at all, but it still looks interesting and anything "new" is better than nothing when it comes to this girl. Loved her from the beginning but when it comes to hardcore, she had two pretty pitiful boyfriends she shot with. The first one looked absolutely ridiculous and had a small dick (the only thing he did right was cumshots). The second one only had one video with her on Woodman Casting, and that guy wasn't that much better either. It's also that couples 99% of the time "make love" and not really "fuck" and that ruins it too. (The only good couple that comes to mind that had some decent videos was Veronica Clinton and her bf. Another Hungarian beauty.)

Anyway..Franciska must have some weird way of thinking, not giving permission to get this scene released when she already has a number of them on the internet forever. Did something weird happen in it too? Pierre can get rough I guess. Why does it matter now? I hope one day it gets leaked at least.
oscillator
trollo (banned)

Previous

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls