Lucy Lee

for girls who already have a page here at EBI: updates, pictures, movies

Moderators: Raytech, sbando

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby toffeeman12000 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:34 pm

aquin wrote:
Raytech wrote:Sex Bullets (2004)
Scene 4. Lucy Lee, Francesco Malcom
2of3


I think it's time for a Lucy Lee anthology, Raytech!

aquin


Yes, but what form would it take? There's already been that "Private Life Of..." DVD
toffeeman12000
Almost human
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby aquin on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 pm

toffeeman12000 wrote:
aquin wrote:
Raytech wrote:Sex Bullets (2004)
Scene 4. Lucy Lee, Francesco Malcom
2of3


I think it's time for a Lucy Lee anthology, Raytech!

aquin


Yes, but what form would it take? There's already been that "Private Life Of..." DVD


Well, first Raytech ploughs through the whole Lucy garden (to keep the metaphor, :) ), not only the Private releases. For example we would need Rocco: Live In Prague (Evil Angel) or Out Numbered 2 (Red Light) or Slam It! In Her Ass (Harmony) or Fishnets (Zero Tolerance) etc. etc. There is so much other material, which would have to be curated (timeline, DP, DAP, etc., photos, etc.). It is just an idea.
But sure, there would be a lot for a great pack for Lucy Lovers.

Image


aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
Back then Vivienne, two Melissas, Janet, Sandra, Lucy Lee (cz).
Today Selvaggia, Gabriella Ross, Monika Wild, Brittany Bardot.
My favorite LP scenes GIO341, GIO392, GIO254, GIO421
My Tumblr Blog "DAP Thoughts"
User avatar
aquin
Respected member
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby Raytech on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:23 am

Oh yeah...luckily our star was very prolific...More to COME !
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 34190
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby toffeeman12000 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Raytech wrote:Oh yeah...luckily our star was very prolific...More to COME !


But there's issues with it owned by different studios?
toffeeman12000
Almost human
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby Raytech on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:51 am

toffeeman12000 wrote:
Raytech wrote:Oh yeah...luckily our star was very prolific...More to COME !


But there's issues with it owned by different studios?


I am sorry, I was meaning more posts of mine about our Lucy to come.
I doubt that there are unreleased videos out there...but, who knows...
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 34190
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby toffeeman12000 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Raytech wrote:
toffeeman12000 wrote:
Raytech wrote:Oh yeah...luckily our star was very prolific...More to COME !


But there's issues with it owned by different studios?


I am sorry, I was meaning more posts of mine about our Lucy to come.
I doubt that there are unreleased videos out there...but, who knows...


Ah! I thought that Aquin was on about a commercial available compilation of Lucy's finest moments. Look forward to your postings.
toffeeman12000
Almost human
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby Raytech on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Sex Bullets (2004)
Scene 4. Lucy Lee, Francesco Malcom
3of3 (final)
Attachments
Lucy Lee -  9.jpg
Lucy Lee - 9.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 446 times
Lucy Lee - 10.jpg
Lucy Lee - 10.jpg (29.41 KiB) Viewed 446 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 34190
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby Raytech on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Sex Bullets (2004)
Scene 4. Lucy Lee, Francesco Malcom (unfortunately damages caps)
Attachments
Lucy Lee - Intoccabili.avi_thumbs_[2015.07.09_17.28.01].jpg
Lucy Lee - Intoccabili.avi_thumbs_[2015.07.09_17.28.01].jpg (505.72 KiB) Viewed 381 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 34190
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby Raytech on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:04 am

"Sex Bullets" is the alternative title of "Intoccabili"

Studio: Atv Entertainment
Director: Francesco Fanelli
Cast Male: Francesco Malcom , Franco Trentalance , Gabriel Montoya , Miro Da Nola
Cast Female: Alessia , Dora Venter , Jennifer Dark , Lucy Lee , Vanessa Smoke

Scene 1. Dora Venter, Franco Trentalance
Scene 2. Jessica May, Gabriel Montoya
Scene 3. Jennifer Dark, Vanessa Mae, Franco Trentalance
Scene 4. Lucy Lee, Francesco Malcom
Scene 5. Alexa May, Franco Trentalance
Attachments
f484c43af0cdeb4fad1984237be6737f.jpg
34.1K
f484c43af0cdeb4fad1984237be6737f.jpg (105.26 KiB) Viewed 343 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 34190
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby toffeeman12000 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Raytech wrote:"Sex Bullets" is the alternative title of "Intoccabili"

Studio: Atv Entertainment
Director: Francesco Fanelli
Cast Male: Francesco Malcom , Franco Trentalance , Gabriel Montoya , Miro Da Nola
Cast Female: Alessia , Dora Venter , Jennifer Dark , Lucy Lee , Vanessa Smoke

Scene 1. Dora Venter, Franco Trentalance
Scene 2. Jessica May, Gabriel Montoya
Scene 3. Jennifer Dark, Vanessa Mae, Franco Trentalance
Scene 4. Lucy Lee, Francesco Malcom
Scene 5. Alexa May, Franco Trentalance


And it's also called Intouchables (Marc Dorcel, Fr.), and the scene also appears in Euro Sluts 5.
toffeeman12000
Almost human
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby Raytech on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Subjugation (2017) - Old scene...-

Title: Subjugation
Year: 2017
Country: USA
Genre: Fetish
Duration: 02:33:25
Studio: Bizarre

Cast: James Brossman, Tony DeSergio, Adrianna Nicole, Lucy Lee, Zara, Valentina Velasquez, Laura M, Mr. Smith.
Attachments
11.jpg
11.jpg (200.35 KiB) Viewed 203 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 34190
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby Raytech on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:53 am

Subjugation (2017)
Attachments
Subjugation_s.jpg
Subjugation_s.jpg (442.73 KiB) Viewed 142 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 34190
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby aquin on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Raytech wrote:Subjugation (2017) - Old scene...-

Title: Subjugation
Year: 2017
Country: USA
Genre: Fetish
Duration: 02:33:25
Studio: Bizarre

Cast: James Brossman, Tony DeSergio, Adrianna Nicole, Lucy Lee, Zara, Valentina Velasquez, Laura M, Mr. Smith.


Interesting, Raytech. What was the original release?

aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
Back then Vivienne, two Melissas, Janet, Sandra, Lucy Lee (cz).
Today Selvaggia, Gabriella Ross, Monika Wild, Brittany Bardot.
My favorite LP scenes GIO341, GIO392, GIO254, GIO421
My Tumblr Blog "DAP Thoughts"
User avatar
aquin
Respected member
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby toffeeman12000 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:40 pm

aquin wrote:
Raytech wrote:Subjugation (2017) - Old scene...-

Title: Subjugation
Year: 2017
Country: USA
Genre: Fetish
Duration: 02:33:25
Studio: Bizarre

Cast: James Brossman, Tony DeSergio, Adrianna Nicole, Lucy Lee, Zara, Valentina Velasquez, Laura M, Mr. Smith.


Interesting, Raytech. What was the original release?

aquin


House of Taboo - Captive, I think.
toffeeman12000
Almost human
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Lucy Lee

Postby aquin on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:43 pm

toffeeman12000 wrote:
aquin wrote:
Raytech wrote:Subjugation (2017) - Old scene...-

Title: Subjugation
Year: 2017
Country: USA
Genre: Fetish
Duration: 02:33:25
Studio: Bizarre

Cast: James Brossman, Tony DeSergio, Adrianna Nicole, Lucy Lee, Zara, Valentina Velasquez, Laura M, Mr. Smith.


Interesting, Raytech. What was the original release?

aquin


House of Taboo - Captive, I think.


THX, toffeeman!

aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
Back then Vivienne, two Melissas, Janet, Sandra, Lucy Lee (cz).
Today Selvaggia, Gabriella Ross, Monika Wild, Brittany Bardot.
My favorite LP scenes GIO341, GIO392, GIO254, GIO421
My Tumblr Blog "DAP Thoughts"
User avatar
aquin
Respected member
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Austria

PreviousNext

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests