Who's that girl?

ID requests? questions?

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

Who's that girl?

Postby oA_Ao on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm

Where I found this picture, the girl was named "Maria", but perhaps anyone knows a more unique name of her, or some movie/dvd titles with her.

Thanks, bye

oA_Ao
Respected member

Postby svin_renigoth on Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:56 am

wow, looks like she really got a really good pounding in her pussy until she got filled with sperm!

i have to say, she looks familiar to me.. and so does that movie... so i searched through a few model cards, looking mainly for girls I knew had slightly pointed chins and wide cheek bones, but there are many of these eastern european girls who have those features, so, to me at least, it is hard to separate some of them, though they are all of course very different looking and beautiful in their own ways :) also i looked for girls with the same eye color as your girl.

However, none of these girls i looked at seem to have exactly the same face as the girl in the pics you posted, and i can't seem to find the tatoo on her left shoulder (although i don't know when she got that) on any of the girls i looked at. plus the girl you're asking about has a little mole near her right nipple, and i can't find that on any of those other girls either. the only girl that i think really comes close to the way yours looks is this Margarita, but i cannot find enough pics of her to compare other features, so i could be wrong.

if you can find the name and year of production of the movie from which these pics were taken, you might be able to search for it here, and then cross-reference it with a girl you think looks similar to this one.

sorry to disappoint :oops: i'm sure someone else will know more than me!
svin_renigoth
Respected member

Postby oA_Ao on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:42 am

oA_Ao
Respected member

Return to Who's that girl?