Martina CzechCasting 1406

ID requests? questions?

Moderators: dutchy, Raytech

Martina CzechCasting 1406

Postby LEQUIPE on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Woaw !!!!!! :oops: :D
Please guys I absolutly want to know more of this girl.

Thanks for your return.

Too bad the cameraman did not fuck her.

"We’re bringing you a titbit for everybody who likes beautiful mature women. Martina, a sexy 37-years-old cougar from Prague, is a star of the most famous amateur project in the world. Sympathetic Martina loves everything about sex. She’s an erotic model, she worked for an erotic chat company, she’s a seasoned and very successful stripper, and a former owner of a hairdressing salon where the dress code was sexy lingerie. She even starred in the famous Penthouse magazine! Would you guess what her erotic fantasy is? She’d like to be fucked by all players of youth football team in the shower! A horny bitch! Let’s see what she’ll show on the white sofa. She likes toy-boys – and we happen to have a cameraman who perfectly fits into this category. Come and see for yourself!"

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make a change.
Je sais que là, tu ne me crois pas, mais tu vas aller mieux, ça ne sera pas toujours comme en ce moment.
LEQUIPE
Respected member

Re: Martina CzechCasting 1406

Postby Frovol on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:28 am

http://xman.idnes.cz/sexy-kadernice-kte ... -holky_fro

She did several Sexy Sport Clips and stripped on the "Penthouse Eurogirls - Lust for Life" DVD. I don't know where she appeared in the PH mag.
"Hast du gehört, Dr. Penis ist verhaftet worden!" "Und, hat er schon gestanden?"
Frovol
Respected member

Postby radfords on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:54 pm

She is in Czechmassage 5
radfords
Respected member

Postby rami on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:59 am

not HER!
rami
Respected member

Postby radfords on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:42 am

rami wrote:not HER!

Shouting makes no difference. Have another look - recognise that tattoo on her shoulder or that dress or her face ?

Try again.
radfords
Respected member

Postby Goldstar on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:18 pm

radfords wrote:
rami wrote:not HER!

Shouting makes no difference. Have another look - recognise that tattoo on her shoulder or that dress or her face ?

Try again.

I guess some people don't have manners Radfords and don't know how to be polite or grateful.
Thanx for the heads-up and yes, it's her.

P.S. That must REALLY be her favorite dress lol. :::
Or it brings her luck probably.....because she seems to escape from sucking the cock once again. :)
Attachments
CM5.jpg
CM5.jpg (188.6 KiB) Viewed 12505 times
Goldstar
Respected member

Postby radfords on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 pm

P.S. That must REALLY be her favorite dress lol.

Thanks for the support.

In fact almost all of the Czechmassage girls wear the same outfit as in their Czechcasting scene. It helps a great deal in identifying them. There are only 3 Czechmassage scenes where I haven't been able to link the model to a Czechcasting scene. The fact that some models will do more in the Czechmassage scene makes the hunt for an ID interesting for me.
radfords
Respected member

Return to Who's that girl?