wtf? Oh my god! Who knows her?

ID requests? questions?

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

wtf? Oh my god! Who knows her?

Postby Euro on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Euro
Respected member

Postby Rally on Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 pm

I hope that isn't Naomi (Russel). No to difficult to find and I guess she is not from Europe.

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Naomi05/gender=f/Naomi.htm
Rally
Respected member

Postby daw72 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:33 am

That's Naomi. She's American and she's hot. Do yourself a favor and check her out.
daw72
Respected member

Postby Euro on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Thanx!

:-)

But why you all always have to get nasty to other members just because a girl looks american. I know this here is a board for eurobabes, and we all respect this. But should we all log in other boards just to ask there people when a girl doens´t look 100 % euro or looks just 50 % euro?

I try not to go at all on american babes because this here is euro.

But it´s stupid when you see a very hot babe and you can ask in this id-section for a id of the girl.

If this isn´t ok, than a admin should say it HERE and I RESPECT THAT.

I mean, we don´t know if its ok. The admin is the boss and we need to respect what he is saying guys! So, I hope he tells us here whats right and wrong.

Question is:

Is it ok JUST to ask in this id-section for all babes (including american babes)?

The other section can be 120 % euro

but asking here for any type of girl isn´t wrong - or?

@ admin

:-)

Mr. - tell us!
Euro
Respected member

Postby sbando on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:57 pm

Please, ALWAYS BE NICE TO OTHER MEMBERS.
Everyone can post their id requests. Then, if it's a Euro that can lead to a thread and an entry, if it's not, it's still cool.
And isn't Naomi of Czech heritage anyway.
sbando
Extinct

Postby Rally on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:30 pm

English isn't my native language. If I was too offending I'm really sorry. If one doesn't know a woman he also can't know where she is from. It was a guess (but I wrote that!) why she isn't on the EBI Index. Actually I thought myself that Naomi might be from europe because I can't remeber her talk much and american directors often ask american girls some stupid questions. Probably to prove to the audience that they really are from the states <- but thats only a guess, too :)
Rally
Respected member

Postby Euro on Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:22 pm

I can´t speak and write good enough english, my language is german but I try to do my best to write and talk with you all here, because it´s so nice here. Naomi? You mean this hot girl in the green dress of the other video on RedTube? I don´t find the link anymore, but she could be this girl we all look for! She´s really one of the best looking girls I ever saw. And she really is more beautiful than every model and topmodel I saw till now. Carolina Ardohain looks a bit like Zafira. One of the hottest, yeah, but this girl here is hotter when you ask me.
Euro
Respected member

Return to Who's that girl?