for the Private Experts

ID requests? questions?

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

for the Private Experts

Postby Rally on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:26 am

I'm looking for a movie I can't remember. I hope that is ok, too?

I don't remember very much. It was a Private production. Kinda old, I think middle to late 90s. I don't think it was a movie with story, probably one of the video magazine with just a couple scenes. The scene I remember (and wanna see again:)) was late in the flick, probably the last one. Setting was on a boat and the girl was fucked inside or at least the interesting part was inside :). I think Woodman himself banged her, but I'm also not sure about that. It was a pretty rough anal fuck with a hot blonde. Times have changed since then but till that time I've never seen something like that. Sorry, but thats all I can remember.
Rally
Respected member

Postby Elseneur on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:32 am

There's many Private movies with a girl fucked on a boat. So it gonna be hard to ID the one you look for. Any more information?
Elseneur
Respected member

Postby Rally on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:36 am

No sorry. I only rember it because it was VERY rough, at least for those days. Probably nothing special today.
Rally
Respected member

Postby Elseneur on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:51 am

Maybe "Anal samba" with Liza harper. First DAP I have seen.
Elseneur
Respected member

Postby Rally on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:59 am

No DAP, no DP. Just the girl and Woodman(?). And if the movie had a real name I would probably remember it. I guess it was just a Private + Number.
Rally
Respected member

Postby midwesterner on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 am

It seems to me that Pierre stayed behind the camera in most of his features for Private. If you're sure it was him, you might try looking at the "Superfuckers" series where he did perform sometimes.
midwesterner
Respected member

Postby Rally on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:45 pm

No Superfuckers is much to new. I'm sure now that is was the series before Private startet the Private XXX Video series. I think they were just named Private 01 and so on. I don't find these Videos on their homepage. I think they might be split up an put as bonus scenes on their other DVD re-releases.

Another scene from that series was a girl called Penelope washing a car (first scene of that video). (There is no Penelope in the Private database.) Later in that issue was a bald guy fucking a girl in a museum. Probably someone remembers that. The scene I'm looking for is most likely from that video series, but on a different issue.

I guess Private made their money still with paper magazines back then. They barely had any video releases. So it was more early than late 90s.
Rally
Respected member

Postby Elseneur on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm

This Pénélope so charming french woman? And I know that Laura Angel has made movies on the name of Pénélope.
Elseneur
Respected member

Postby Camarillobrillo on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Rally wrote:Another scene from that series was a girl called Penelope washing a car (first scene of that video). (There is no Penelope in the Private database.) Later in that issue was a bald guy fucking a girl in a museum. Probably someone remembers that. The scene I'm looking for is most likely from that video series, but on a different issue.

The serie that you are referring to was "Private Triple X"
but i really don't remember Pierre Woodman fucking in front of the camera in any of that....

anyway i can remember at least 2 scenes set on a boat

One in "Triple X 8" the scene starring Jennifer Dior

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=JenniferDior/gender=f/Jennifer-Dior.htm

And the other in "Triple x 16" the scene starring Demia Moore and Monika Bella

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/demiamoore.html

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/monikabella.html

try to have a look....
She had that Camarillo Brillo, flamin' out along her head...
Camarillobrillo
Bass guitar

Postby Rally on Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:13 am

Elseneur wrote:This Pénélope so charming french woman?

Yes that could really be her. Great looking brunette very slim and very long hair. But that was so long ago that I might be wrong again.

Camarillobrillo wrote:And the other in "Triple x 16" the scene starring Demia Moore and Monika Bella

Thanxxx That could be it. But I really don't remember the DP that is written of in some reviews for that movie. I try to find it. Don't really remember Monika Bella but watching Demia Moore is never wasted time even if it isn't the scene I meant :)
Rally
Respected member

Return to Who's that girl?