Additions from CumForCover

now read-only. Please use the Add A Babe section to submit new models

Additions from CumForCover

Postby Orso Nero on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:09 am

While browsing the previews at cumforcover.com I realized that there are a few girls still don't credited here:

Bonny Bon - [as Bonni Bone], (bukkake) - from the prw
Greta - [as Roxy Rockat], (bukkake) - from the prw
Cony Ferrara - [as Cony], (bukkake) - from the prw
Adrienne - [as Adrien], (bukkake) - from the prw
Helena G - [as Helena], (bukkake) - from the prw
Jessica Moore - [as Jessica M], (bukkake) - from the prw
Demi Blue - [as Kitty], (bukkake) - from the prw

NB: these are not episodes recently added, just models in previously episodes not yet recognized

I was not able to identify the following girls:

Sasha (prw page here)
Probably not on EBI and not particularly pretty anyway ...

Beatrix (prw page here)
Her face is characteristic, and she appears in almost all the other sites of the group. She is in Tamed Teens 3 (Jules Jordan), and has an entry on IAFD (with only two movies, and giving her as hungarian)

Sandra (prw page here)
She has a pretty big tatto on her side. I have at first thought of maybe Carmen Blue for a vague similarity, especially for the largish nose, but I don't think so anymore. She appears in almost all the other sites of the group.

Regina (prw page here)
She has a small tatto high up on the inside of her right tigh. Probably not on EBI. I don't care particularly for her look either...

Jessica (prw page here)
A nice girl, if she's not already on EBI she deserves so! I think that I have already seen here elsewhere, but I cannot focus on where. A very longe shot: maybe Tommy Steel? She appears indeed in almost all the other sites of the group.

Kalyn (prw page here)
No idea and honestly I don't care :)

Kitty (prw page here)

Angel (prw page here)
No idea. A lot of tattoes, she's billed as a german girl and actually look like your punk/goth/rebel german chick... Credited as Lady Angel on Indexxxed.com

Rebeca (prw page here)
Credited as Rebeca Blake on Indexxxed.com

Abbie (prw page here)
Tatto on her righ arms near the shoulder. Credited as a czech girl on Indexxxed, goes under the name of Anissa on PurePov

Natalia (prw page here)
She is in All Internal 6 (Jules Jordan), and has an entry on IAFD (with only two movies, and giving her as a czech girl born in 1985)

Michaela (prw page here)
A quite pretty big blonde girl, a bit on the giunonic side! Again I think that I have seen her before... She's credited as Michaela B da Indexxxed, and goes under the name of July on PurePov

Gia (prw page here)
No idea and honestly I don't care :) She's credited as Gia Orgy on Indexxxed
I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted. -George Best
Orso Nero
Respected member

Re: Additions from CumForCover

Postby chris on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:53 am

chris
Numero Uno

Postby Orso Nero on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Yes (now, after the cue) even I can realize that it is her, but I confess that I would have never told so from her photo on the EBI entry. I mean that she looks a *LOT* more cute there... Ehem, actually I even looked at her when browsing all the models for whom EBI reports Sandra as an alias, but I discarded Sandra Parker without any second thought...

Opss! I mixed the two Jessica (three with Jessica M = Jessica Moore) on the site: she's indeed Jessica Girl. But now is the other Jessica prw here that instead become an UFO... (albeit somewhat similar they're not the same girl: this Jessica have almost flat tits, different little moles and a tatto down there on the left...)

Thanks a lot, by the way!
I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted. -George Best
Orso Nero
Respected member

Postby Orso Nero on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Bumping up also this one, which has been similarly overlooked...

Since it has passed quite a few times from my original post, here's a revised list of additions, with updated prw links and errors and omissions corrected:

Bonny Bon - [as Bonni Bone], (bukkake) - from the prw
Greta - [as Roxy], (bukkake) - from the prw
Cony Ferrara - [as Cony], (bukkake) - from the prw
Adrienne - [as Adrien], (bukkake) - from the prw
Helena G - [as Helena], (bukkake) - from the prw
Jessica Moore - [as Jessica M], (bukkake) - from the prw
Demi Blue - [as Kitty], (bukkake) - from the prw
Sandra Parker - [as Sandra], (bukkake) - (prw page here)

NB: these are not episodes recently added, just models in previously episodes not yet recognized

Note:
Angel (prw page here)
Goes under the name of Lady-Angel @ Egafd. She is featured in Arena Extrem 57.
A lot of tattoes, she's billed as a german girl and actually look like your punk/goth/rebel german chick... Credited indeed as Lady Angel on Indexxxed.com. I don't think that she's on EBI (and for my taste she does not belong here anyway...)

I was not able to identify the following girls:

Sasha (prw page here)
Probably not on EBI and not particularly pretty anyway ...

Regina (prw page here)
She has a small tatto high up on the inside of her right tigh. Probably not on EBI. I don't care particularly for her look either...

Jessica (prw page here)
There are two different episodes with a girl named Jessica. To me they seems two different girls, despite looking somewhat similar. The other Jessica prw here is indeed Jessica Girls and she is already credited on EBI for cumforcover...

Kalyn (prw page here)

Kitty (prw page here)

Rebeca (prw page here)
Credited as Rebeca Blake on Indexxxed.com

Abbie (prw page here)
Tatto on her righ arms near the shoulder. Credited as a czech girl on Indexxxed, goes under the name of Anissa on PurePov

Michaela (prw page here)
A quite pretty big blonde girl, a bit on the giunonic side! Again I think that I have seen her before... She's credited as Michaela B da Indexxxed, and goes under the name of July on PurePov

Gia (prw page here)
No idea and honestly I don't care :) She's credited as Gia Orgy on Indexxxed[/quote]
Orso Nero
Respected member

Return to Additions