Addition: Roxy K from Romania

now read-only. Please use the Add A Babe section to submit new models

Addition: Roxy K from Romania

Postby Pedro on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:32 am

Bought a dvd during a recent trip to Amsterdam and fell in love with one of the girls, hunted on this site for her and found her :P So I decided to sign up to this forum just to share it with everyone as this really is a must see movie because of her. It's a German film by Puaka called Junge Sperma Schlampen. It must have been a very early film as she seems to have her belly button pierced these days but not in the movie. Anyway I didn't see any info on movies she is in so thought I would add it.

First link is her page on here and the other is obviusly a cover of the dvd I found on the net, she is the top girl on the cover.

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/roxyk.html

Pedro
EBI bitch

Re: Addition: Roxy K from Romania

Postby Frigo on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:11 am

is it a vaginal b/g scene for Roxy?
Frigo
Admin

Re: Addition: Roxy K from Romania

Postby Pedro on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 pm

Frigo wrote:is it a vaginal b/g scene for Roxy?

The whole dvd is just vaginal and oral, no anal although it looks like she does anal these days going by some of the links I have seen. She actually looks a lot hotter back then than any recent clips I have seen though and she certainly enjoyed every minute of it :D It is boy/girl or should I say older German guy and a young fine fine looking Roxy.

There are 4 scenes with 4 different girls in, wouldn't mind finding out who the others are but all Romanian. Roxy's scene is 2nd on the dvd.
Pedro
EBI bitch

Return to Additions