New forum

the Archive

Moderator: Raytech

New forum

Postby yankev on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:33 am

Hello,

Just saw the new aspect of this forum;

Very nice: congrats!

KR - Yankev
yankev
Respected member
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: France

Re: New forum

Postby chris on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:42 am

I don't like it.
User avatar
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12302
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Re: New forum

Postby sbando on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:54 am

Oh, my, our prima donna is not digging it :).

What is it that you don't like?

Personally I like it a lot, but we're open to suggestions.
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6032
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: New forum

Postby Camarillobrillo on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:14 pm

I think i need a little time to get used to it but honestly it looks nice...

Well a congrats is due !!!
She had that Camarillo Brillo, flamin' out along her head...
User avatar
Camarillobrillo
Bass guitar
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: The boot-shaped country

Re: New forum

Postby chris on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:22 pm

You can't see the full covers,check here
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8705

and i don't like the new "attachment design" of the pics.
Maybe I need a little time to get used too :)
User avatar
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12302
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Re: New forum

Postby ze_dude33 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:23 pm

We need time to get used of it !
but i hope this new forum will be much more harder to hack than the last one ! :roll:
Image
User avatar
ze_dude33
Respected member
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: France

Re: New forum

Postby sbando on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:27 pm

chris wrote:You can't see the full covers,check here
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8705

and i don't like the new "attachment design" of the pics.
Maybe I need a little time to get used too :)


I can see the covers, permissions screw-up?

PS: oh, I see, they don't fit.
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6032
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: New forum

Postby chris on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 pm

sbando wrote:
chris wrote:You can't see the full covers,check here
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8705

and i don't like the new "attachment design" of the pics.
Maybe I need a little time to get used too :)


I can see the covers, permissions screw-up?


I can't see the whole cover.
I repost the Assman 1 cover here too
Image

also when you click on links or pics,you don't get the "new tab" automatically.
User avatar
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12302
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Re: New forum

Postby sbando on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:55 pm

Let Nop investigate the matter.
Anyway, they're not huge issues.

Links not opening in a new window by default it's annoying, but that can be fixed and you can still use Shift or Ctrl to open them as you wish.
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6032
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: New forum

Postby hopless3 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 pm

OH MY God where am I :shock: :shock: :shock:

No Wait a min It is Eurobabes. :oops:

A bit of a shock but I think I'll end up likeing this.

Incidently those Pics are cut off on the right for me as well.

have we lost the indicators on the left that tell us which boards have new/unread threads and also the indicators for the threads as well?
Last edited by hopless3 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hopless3
board fly
 
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: As long a the Police don't know I'm happy

Re: New forum

Postby Nobunaga on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 pm

I don't like it too ...

All this grey looks very depressing.

And one "real" issue : now I don't see if I already read the thread or not (if you don't see what I mean I'll try to explain this better ...) (edit : I try now : now the subjects names are no more in bold when there is a new message )
My name is Nobody.
User avatar
Nobunaga
Almost human
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:11 pm

Re: New forum

Postby noproblemo on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:46 pm

chris wrote:I can't see the whole cover.

I just fixed that. You should see a resized image now and you could click to see it full size.
User avatar
noproblemo
the IT crowd
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:28 pm

Re: New forum

Postby hopless3 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:56 pm

hopless3 wrote:OH MY God where am I :shock: :shock: :shock:

No Wait a min It is Eurobabes. :oops:

A bit of a shock but I think I'll end up likeing this.

Incidently those Pics are cut off on the right for me as well.

have we lost the indicators on the left that tell us which boards have new/unread threads and also the indicators for the threads as well?


Yes the change to fix the pics works. Thanks

Also the way the quotes are desplayed is a lot nicer/clearer.

However the not knowing what you've already read is a bit of a nuscance
hopless3
board fly
 
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: As long a the Police don't know I'm happy

Re: New forum

Postby chris on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:58 pm

noproblemo wrote:
chris wrote:I can't see the whole cover.

I just fixed that. You should see a resized image now and you could click to see it full size.


Much better now,tnx.
User avatar
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12302
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Re: New forum

Postby hopless3 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:01 pm

hopless3 wrote:
Yes the change to fix the pics works. Thanks

Also the way the quotes are desplayed is a lot nicer/clearer.

However the not knowing what you've already read is a bit of a nuscance



you fixed that quick


Thanks
hopless3
board fly
 
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: As long a the Police don't know I'm happy

Next

Return to EBI Hall Of Fame (And Shame)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest