POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

the Archive

Moderator: Raytech

Who designed the new EA site?

Stevie Wonder
7
33%
Ralph Wiggum
2
10%
The Farrelly Brothers
0
No votes
Homer (Greek poet)
1
5%
Paris Hilton
5
24%
The same guy that designed the Sineplex site
6
29%
 
Total votes : 21

POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby sbando on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Who designed the new EA site?
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby hopless3 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:40 am

looks like it was designed by a salesman. it is just a catalogue now.
hopless3
board fly
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: As long a the Police don't know I'm happy

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby Camarillobrillo on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:09 am

I recognize the wondrous craft of "Little Stevie"...no doubts about it :lol:
She had that Camarillo Brillo, flamin' out along her head...
User avatar
Camarillobrillo
Bass guitar
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: The boot-shaped country

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby sbando on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:30 am

Amy Winehouse?
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby Lee on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 am

When a website has a new design it is supposed to be for the better. God knows what they were thinking when they redesigned EvilAngel. As hopless3 says, it's just like a catalogue. It has no character, you don't feel like you want to browse the site. Yes, the last version was simple, but alot of the time, simple is best.
Just like Sineplex, I think they've tried to make it look clever. It's not clever, it's crap!
Lee
 

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby Lee on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:42 am

sbando - Who's the gorgeous girl in your avatar?
Lee
 

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby gapelover on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 am

"The same guy that designed the Sineplex site" ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby camaban on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 am

UKDave wrote:When a website has a new design it is supposed to be for the better. God knows what they were thinking when they redesigned EvilAngel. As hopless3 says, it's just like a catalogue. It has no character, you don't feel like you want to browse the site. Yes, the last version was simple, but alot of the time, simple is best.
Just like Sineplex, I think they've tried to make it look clever. It's not clever, it's crap!

In my eyes they had a perfect side, so it was totally unnecessary to change anything. Now it only sucks. It must be an idiot who designed it and the responsibles at EA must be blind when they give their ok to that design.
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby camaban on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:42 am

http://www.evilangel.com
->
This site is currently down for maintenance until 6:00AM PST.

Maybe they change it back?
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby sbando on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:43 pm

There's an older version up right now at http://www.evilangel.com/home.
But I don't think they'll just throw everything away, too late, it would be a waste of money.

The girl in the avatar is Annie, http://www.myspace.com/anniemusic, a babe but also a talented dj and artist.
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby Bandit224 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:24 pm

404: File not found, when clicking on the "New Releases tab", with a bunch of pictures of movies underneath the 404.

Eh, I say Ralph Wiggums did the site. "My mommy told me to put as much nudie pictures with no text on a website." What has Ralphie not done?
User avatar
Bandit224
Still our bitch!
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:03 am

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby camaban on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:18 pm

sbando wrote:There's an older version up right now at http://www.evilangel.com/home.
But I don't think they'll just throw everything away, too late, it would be a waste of money.

The girl in the avatar is Annie, http://www.myspace.com/anniemusic, a babe but also a talented dj and artist.

Nice avatar, especially when you compare it to the one before. I don't like the guys face.
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby sbando on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Ralphie rules ALL! "I fell out two times!"

I was curious about the site going off-line so I won the repulsion and read the thread at ADT. It's astonishing how sycophantic the posters get when a star or a rep is around, almost no one has the guts to say that the new design is a mess, no matter how good the company is.

Avatars have lost their meaning (grab yourself a copy of Neil Stephenson's Snow Crash, to understand their original purpose), now it's a race to put up the coolest or weirdest pic pretending to know something the others don't. Hence, Gazza is way better than any cute broad. Let me think of a similar funny/grotesque celeb and I'll replace it.
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby camaban on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:00 pm

sbando wrote:Ralphie rules ALL! "I fell out two times!"

I was curious about the site going off-line so I won the repulsion and read the thread at ADT. It's astonishing how sycophantic the posters get when a star or a rep is around, almost no one has the guts to say that the new design is a mess, no matter how good the company is.


ADT totally sucks, if you really say what you think and that's not something positive the mods threaten you to deactivate your account. And if you read the comments all is fantsastic. No negative comments at all, US porn is getting better and better. It's like chinese censorship.
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Re: POLL: Who designed the new EA site?

Postby Camarillobrillo on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:36 pm

camaban wrote:if you really say what you think and that's not something positive the mods threaten you to deactivate your account.


I had the same impression on ADT...
The few negative comments i saw there were remnants from deactivated users.
Anyway I can be wrong as i don't read that board a lot...

I admit that apart from Sasha Grey and a couple others i'm not very interested in US starlets...
Russian newbies usually steals all my attention :lol:
She had that Camarillo Brillo, flamin' out along her head...
User avatar
Camarillobrillo
Bass guitar
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: The boot-shaped country

Next

Return to EBI Hall Of Fame (And Shame)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests