gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

the Archive

Moderator: Raytech

gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby OneWhoKnows on Fri May 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Hey everyone,

as some of you might have read in some other thread already, gapelover and I are flying to Piter at the end of May for 2 weeks. As always, he'll stay with Sineplex and he'll post his stories and photos in here.

I will stay with someone else though, Mr. Giorgio Grandi who you probably know from his No Rest Network! On top of that, we plan to both visit the TeencoreClub studios. Of course I'll also take my cam with me and keep you posted in this thread and my blog with as much backstage material as possible.

What I'm also planning is to do several interviews with directors and models, as long as they agree. I'm currently perparing a few questions - and now I could need your help. What do you want to know from models and directors doing porn in St. Petersburg? Any specific questions? Please don't post insulting questions or questions about people's private life, as I won't ask stuff like that.

I don't know which girls I'll meet, so if you have a question for a specific model, I can't guarantee that I'll meet her. People I'm gonna meet for sure though are Giorgio and the director of Teencore, so if you got questions for those guys, please go ahead.
User avatar
OneWhoKnows
Russian Porn Index
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:39 am

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby habari on Fri May 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Please if you can interview Sasha:

here are some questions(I already posted in another thread):
ask her what does she think about the great success she has in porn. and if she expected such admiration towards her from so many porn fans around the world.

for how long does she plan to stay in porn, does she plan to be an actual porn star ?

what else does she wants to do that she didn't do ?

what is the thing she likes most in sex ?

does she know about our little community here in the internet ?

That's about it.
my name is Habari and I'm addicted to gaping assholes.
User avatar
habari
Respected member
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:04 am

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby sbando on Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Gapelover & OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg
Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Zack And Miri Make A Porno
Wayne's World

:lol:
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6032
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby Camarillobrillo on Fri May 01, 2009 11:36 pm

You forgot Dogma...
Now wich one is Bartleby and wich one is Loki ?? :wink:

A question for a foreign director like Giorgio, who was already into the biz before moving
to Piter, could be how long did it took him to get acquainted to the "St. Petersburg's way"
and wich are the main differences between shooting in Italy and shooting in Russia...
She had that Camarillo Brillo, flamin' out along her head...
User avatar
Camarillobrillo
Bass guitar
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: The boot-shaped country

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby gapelover on Sat May 02, 2009 5:44 am

Probably Wiska and Jaysin would be there at the same time !
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby OneWhoKnows on Sat May 02, 2009 10:56 am

habari wrote:Please if you can interview Sasha:

here are some questions(I already posted in another thread):
ask her what does she think about the great success she has in porn. and if she expected such admiration towards her from so many porn fans around the world.

for how long does she plan to stay in porn, does she plan to be an actual porn star ?

what else does she wants to do that she didn't do ?

what is the thing she likes most in sex ?

does she know about our little community here in the internet ?

That's about it.


Good questions, dude - thanks a lot. Sasha is No. 1 on my list of models I wanna meet, but I can't guarantee anything, as I have no influence on the girls the directors book, for the time I'm there. I'll try my best to get ahold of her, though :wink:

PS: In case anyone of you is wondering why my sites are unaccessible or very very slow at the moment, my server has a HD failure and my host is trying to get it switched asap. So, please be patient.
User avatar
OneWhoKnows
Russian Porn Index
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:39 am

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby gapelover on Sat May 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Sasha and Mandi decided not to work in Piter anymore because of higher rates they earned in Budapest so you won't see them on any Russian set. Thanks to CC who fucked up the girls brain with Buda rates. You have to understand that in Russia are many productions owned by Russians and they will pay Russian fees only, they will never let others fuck up their business ! Thanks god in Piter are lots of new porn girls every month and not 1-2 new girls in three month like in Buda. Maybe Sasha and Mandi will travel next year to Buda to shoot a couple of scenes for CC again. :mrgreen:
Until then they work as hookers in Piter, who knows ?
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby Redeye on Sat May 02, 2009 3:44 pm

I want to know if russian porn will develop someday from the teen thingy, i know that theres a market and the girls joining the business are really young-teens but dont they (producers, directors) think theres too little chances for the girls that do not have that teen look.

Also if theres more porn companies/producers etc moving to Russia from other countries

Regards
Redeye
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:38 am

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby OneWhoKnows on Sat May 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Redeye wrote:I want to know if russian porn will develop someday from the teen thingy, i know that theres a market and the girls joining the business are really young-teens but dont they (producers, directors) think theres too little chances for the girls that do not have that teen look.


Hmm, good point actually. Don't get me wrong, I love all those young chicks, and a lot of those teen sites are really good. However, a bit more variety would be really cool. For example, I like girls with round asses and generally a bit more meat on their bones (nope, NO fatties or BBW's), and I know there are some really cute ones in Russia. But of course they don't fit into that "tiny teen girl" outfit and usually they won't get a shoot, which is a shame.
User avatar
OneWhoKnows
Russian Porn Index
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:39 am

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby Redeye on Sat May 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Indeed variety.They have the girls so... matter of time i guess
Redeye
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:38 am

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby camaban on Sat May 02, 2009 9:11 pm

gapelover wrote:Sasha and Mandi decided not to work in Piter anymore because of higher rates they earned in Budapest so you won't see them on any Russian set. Thanks to CC who fucked up the girls brain with Buda rates. You have to understand that in Russia are many productions owned by Russians and they will pay Russian fees only, they will never let others fuck up their business ! Thanks god in Piter are lots of new porn girls every month and not 1-2 new girls in three month like in Buda. Maybe Sasha and Mandi will travel next year to Buda to shoot a couple of scenes for CC again. :mrgreen:
Until then they work as hookers in Piter, who knows ?

This is a post I can't leave uncommented. Why the hell should they work in St. Piter again? They both have done everything a porn girl can do in this city. Should they do the same lame things again and again and again. And this for the bad fees and working condition in SPB? I think both girls had switch on their brains and made the absolute right decision. Juliana also didn't work in SPB since a long time. Other girls who would have the chance to work in Budapest and have a little brain would do the same.

It's not CC you have to bark at, it's the bad working conditions in SPB that are the problem. And with bad working conditions I mean lack of male actors, lack of good direcors, locations, tests, ...

It's not good style to critize CC for repecting the girls and don't use them as money machines like so many in Russia do. And I'm sure that the scenes Mandy and Sasha did for CC are much more better than all the cheap stuff they have done in Russia.
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby gapelover on Sun May 03, 2009 6:19 am

camaban wrote:
gapelover wrote:Sasha and Mandi decided not to work in Piter anymore because of higher rates they earned in Budapest so you won't see them on any Russian set. Thanks to CC who fucked up the girls brain with Buda rates. You have to understand that in Russia are many productions owned by Russians and they will pay Russian fees only, they will never let others fuck up their business ! Thanks god in Piter are lots of new porn girls every month and not 1-2 new girls in three month like in Buda. Maybe Sasha and Mandi will travel next year to Buda to shoot a couple of scenes for CC again. :mrgreen:
Until then they work as hookers in Piter, who knows ?

This is a post I can't leave uncommented. Why the hell should they work in St. Piter again? They both have done everything a porn girl can do in this city. Should they do the same lame things again and again and again. And this for the bad fees and working condition in SPB? I think both girls had switch on their brains and made the absolute right decision. Juliana also didn't work in SPB since a long time. Other girls who would have the chance to work in Budapest and have a little brain would do the same.

It's not CC you have to bark at, it's the bad working conditions in SPB that are the problem. And with bad working conditions I mean lack of male actors, lack of good direcors, locations, tests, ...

It's not good style to critize CC for repecting the girls and don't use them as money machines like so many in Russia do. And I'm sure that the scenes Mandy and Sasha did for CC are much more better than all the cheap stuff they have done in Russia.

It's not about criticizing CC style and respect for the girls, it about his attempt to break in the Russian porn scene with the help of Juliana which will fail for sure. Some Russian guys are already pissed because someone tries to fuck up their productions. Juliana have to take care with her private dealing of models to Buda, she is not an agent and she could become enemy No.1 very fast for these unpleasant Russians.
Of course the scenes shoot by CC must be much better because he pays the girls double and more so everybody on set has to give the best and if Stagliano offers him the right amount of money he has no problems to pay actors highest rates ? Most other companies are suffering and are happy to get scenes for cheap at the moment - as you know lots of guys used torrents and rapidshare !
Finally working conditions in Russia are not that bad ( can't talk about all other cheap Russian productions), about good actors i agree, there could be some more - maybe its just a matter of time.

So if the girls have worked for all Russian productions like Sasha did they could turn on their brain (99% don't have a brain - ask Giorgio) :lol: and travel to Buda or Prague, why not. But much better would be if the "good directors" like CC would travel to Piter. Rocco traveled and everyone here in the forum praised Rocco's super productions in Russia. Unfortunately CC can't shoot in a palace with pool like he does in Buda ! But maybe he's able to book a palace for shooting in Piter - you have to ask him about ?
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby doubleus on Sun May 03, 2009 7:51 am

gapelover wrote:Some Russian guys are already pissed because someone tries to fuck up their productions.


they're already doing a good enough job on their own

they continue using the same guys, the same crappy sets, the same poor lighting and makeup, what do they expect?

their major advantage is the quantity of amazing fresh talent they seem to have in russia, so they should stick to that. fuck new talent, sell it to studios like devils, etc. and move on. let last years newbies get their careers off the ground properly by traveling, and getting paid to be in productions that people actually are prepared to pay money for rather than ripoff on the net.
doubleus
25 post? Our bitch!
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:37 pm

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby Christoph Clark on Sun May 03, 2009 8:07 am

gapelover wrote:
camaban wrote:
gapelover wrote:Sasha and Mandi decided not to work in Piter anymore because of higher rates they earned in Budapest so you won't see them on any Russian set. Thanks to CC who fucked up the girls brain with Buda rates. You have to understand that in Russia are many productions owned by Russians and they will pay Russian fees only, they will never let others fuck up their business ! Thanks god in Piter are lots of new porn girls every month and not 1-2 new girls in three month like in Buda. Maybe Sasha and Mandi will travel next year to Buda to shoot a couple of scenes for CC again. :mrgreen:
Until then they work as hookers in Piter, who knows ?

This is a post I can't leave uncommented. Why the hell should they work in St. Piter again? They both have done everything a porn girl can do in this city. Should they do the same lame things again and again and again. And this for the bad fees and working condition in SPB? I think both girls had switch on their brains and made the absolute right decision. Juliana also didn't work in SPB since a long time. Other girls who would have the chance to work in Budapest and have a little brain would do the same.

It's not CC you have to bark at, it's the bad working conditions in SPB that are the problem. And with bad working conditions I mean lack of male actors, lack of good direcors, locations, tests, ...

It's not good style to critize CC for repecting the girls and don't use them as money machines like so many in Russia do. And I'm sure that the scenes Mandy and Sasha did for CC are much more better than all the cheap stuff they have done in Russia.

It's not about criticizing CC style and respect for the girls, it about his attempt to break in the Russian porn scene with the help of Juliana which will fail for sure. Some Russian guys are already pissed because someone tries to fuck up their productions. Juliana have to take care with her private dealing of models to Buda, she is not an agent and she could become enemy No.1 very fast for these unpleasant Russians.
Of course the scenes shoot by CC must be much better because he pays the girls double and more so everybody on set has to give the best and if Stagliano offers him the right amount of money he has no problems to pay actors highest rates ? Most other companies are suffering and are happy to get scenes for cheap at the moment - as you know lots of guys used torrents and rapidshare !
Finally working conditions in Russia are not that bad ( can't talk about all other cheap Russian productions), about good actors i agree, there could be some more - maybe its just a matter of time.

So if the girls have worked for all Russian productions like Sasha did they could turn on their brain (99% don't have a brain - ask Giorgio) :lol: and travel to Buda or Prague, why not. But much better would be if the "good directors" like CC would travel to Piter. Rocco traveled and everyone here in the forum praised Rocco's super productions in Russia. Unfortunately CC can't shoot in a palace with pool like he does in Buda ! But maybe he's able to book a palace for shooting in Piter - you have to ask him about ?

incredible what i have to read,,i paid the same price for russian like hungarian,,,and why not,,,but i do a personal english test,and this is something different that i will not discuss here,,,,tank you sheriff gapelover i really don,t know which place you want to take around here,but not the one of a nice guy,,,,talking and talking around without to know nothing is really not good,,,very sad,,,ciao everybody,,,clarkand before i forget,,,juliana has refuse to take commission on her 2 friend,,sasha and mandi,,,she told me ,,give to her,,,here agent take 20% for us producteur and maby ore on the girl,,,,juliana is far to be what people think,,she is a nice and correct girl,,,nevers she was talking bad about russian prod,,,and iam also someone who don,t talk in the back of people,,,everybody do their life,,,good day,,,clark and team,
Last edited by Christoph Clark on Sun May 03, 2009 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christoph Clark
Master
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Re: gapelover's and OneWhoKnows' trip to St. Petersburg

Postby Redeye on Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 am

About the fees i dont understand why all the fuss to be honest, afterall they are workers and we all should know theres differece beetwen countries, so why porn should be an exception.I bet that rates are higher in the USA than Buda cant see anyone whining about that.Even in other jobs if a worker from a country moves to another hired by an employer to do a specific job for a limited amount of time (1 month or so) they don not usually get pay the same than the "national" workers.

Example:British jobs for british workers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7860622.stm

Russian porn is growing by leap and bounds, so things should get ebtter over there in a few years.
Redeye
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:38 am

Next

Return to EBI Hall Of Fame (And Shame)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest