The life of Jenna Lovely

the Archive

Moderator: Raytech

Re: The life of Jenna Lovely

Postby robot on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:10 am

Jenna Lovely wrote:nice edit, buni darkko, but I'm not sure for who you wrote that :)

is that better now? Image
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby Jenna Lovely on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 am

robot wrote:
Jenna Lovely wrote:nice edit, buni darkko, but I'm not sure for who you wrote that :)

is that better now? Image

perfect.. finally 8)
Jenna Lovely
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Keni Styles on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:00 am

Jenna Lovely wrote:Oh lord, I never thought someone can be that silly!
Let me just do my business. I am HAPPY. I never did anything bad to you. All your problems with me are only in your head and if you wish me anything bad, then God bless you, boy!!! :lol: If you feel hurted or something, than it is your problem and I' m not gonna take a shit anywhere with anyone.
Good luck in your "business". :)

Keni Styles wrote:
robot wrote:you know the karma principle? i wish her the full extent of that effect.

... I agree

Wow... please allow this to stand and note for the record that this is a direct response to her previous comment and my opportunity to thank Jenna for her continued derogatory statements and lack of respect.

All I can say good luck with that Ms Jenna Lovely, you continue to amaze me with your gratitude for the connections and help I gave you. Oh and thanks for blanking me at AVN's darling, I really didn't expect anything more. I was just glad that you didn't poison my buddy Brandon and I hope you do not use others as you did me.

Once again, I wish you good luck and continued success in taking it in the ass like a pro!

:twisted:

Keni
Keni Styles
EBi Legend

Postby robot on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Keni Styles wrote:
robot wrote:you know the karma principle? i wish her the full extent of that effect.

... I agree
[/quote]

Wow... please allow this to stand and note for the record that this is a direct response to her previous comment and my opportunity to thank Jenna for her continued derogatory statements and lack of respect.

All I can say good luck with that Ms Jenna Lovely, you continue to amaze me with your gratitude for the connections and help I gave you. Oh and thanks for blanking me at AVN's darling, I really didn't expect anything more. I was just glad that you didn't poison my buddy Brandon and I hope you do not use others as you did me.

Once again, I wish you good luck and continued success in taking it in the ass like a pro!

:twisted:

Keni[/quote]

Keni, let it go man. Believe me, I was the first in line with a chainsaw to cut her up in little pieces. She'll get what she deserves one way or the other. I guess I should've PM'ed you in the first place when we started posting in this thread because I should've warned you about some of the things you're hinting at here... Anyway, maybe she did change. Why not? Doesn't matter, there's no point getting wound up because of her... waste of time/energy. PM me some time - maybe we'll meet in PRG and you'll laugh out loud when you see me.
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby sbando on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Jenna is a pretty girl and a good performer but she doesn't know how to conduct herself in a Web Forum.
sbando
Extinct

Postby robot on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:15 pm

sbando wrote:Jenna is a pretty girl and a good performer but she doesn't know how to conduct herself in a Web Forum.

in a web forum? in life...

HEY NICKY, ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR NEW LOVE (LUCKY MAN!!!! :D) Keni and I are soooo jealous of him! :lol:
Here at EBI we love you, especially FAR FAR FAR away. Now, get co(c)ked up and disappear, will you?
robot
Furry Psycho

Previous

Return to EBI Hall Of Fame (And Shame)