Jitka Branichova

they're (hot) ghosts now

Moderator: sbando

Re: Jitka Branichova

Postby sgr_sgr on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Oct 17, 2016 / Lilly A. / Misty Meadow: https://www.eroticbeauty.com/model/lill ... TY_MEADOW/
sgr_sgr
Moves like Jagger

Postby impromptu79 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:08 pm

[quote="Pierre Woodman"]Yes for sure ! They are very few girls in this industry whom about I can said " I hate her " , but that one is one of them ... For me one of the most incorrect girl on earth !!!

PW[/quote]

what a gentleman!!!
impromptu79
Still our bitch!

Postby Pierre Woodman on Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:20 pm

You don't know the reason why I say that ...
She really did something very bad but anyway karma has already punished her so today I have no any hate, just I forget her name ...

PW
Pierre Woodman
Il Maestro

Postby Pierre Woodman on Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:31 am

It's not a question of been a gentlemen, it's just some people are just so bad to others that there is no reason to say anything else than the truth !!!
Jitka owns me so much, and you have no idea what I did to help her, but unfortunately she is one of those soul who have zero respect for anything or anyone. So I tell it ...

PW
Pierre Woodman
Il Maestro

Postby impromptu79 on Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:10 pm

[quote="Pierre Woodman"]It's not a question of been a gentlemen, it's just some people are just so bad to others that there is no reason to say anything else than the truth !!!
Jitka owns me so much, and you have no idea what I did to help her, but unfortunately she is one of those soul who have zero respect for anything or anyone. So I tell it ...

PW[/quote]

of course I have no idea... too easy answer: definitely not by a gentleman
impromptu79
Still our bitch!

Postby impromptu79 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:42 pm

[quote="Pierre Woodman"]It's not a question of been a gentlemen, it's just some people are just so bad to others that there is no reason to say anything else than the truth !!!

PW[/quote]

what does that mean? you openly accused her of "bad things" but you don't explain anything... this is unfair, maybe there is an other story like if she has refused to play your game. and because of that, you are doing your best to destroy her reputation.
impromptu79
Still our bitch!

Previous

Return to The lost Babes of EBI