Marsha May aka Bibi Miami aka Bianca Byndloss

U/S/A babes

Moderators: Raytech, sbando

Marsha May aka Bibi Miami aka Bianca Byndloss

Postby robot on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Very sexy pornchick, with tons of super sexy expressions.
She got in trouble for being involved in k|dd|e porn but was released, hence her real name all over the place.
I really like the way she looks. She's small 4'11 (about 1m49) and has lots of tats and enhanced boobies. She has the street ho looks, probably had some rough childhood or whatnot, but her porn scenes are awesome and she's got a beautiful smile.
There's a belly scar that can be noticed, and I wonder if the big tattoo on the belly is there to hide a c-section scar. One of her tats says "we're all mad here" as a reference to alice in wonderland. I really like that.
anyway. here's the babe

https://twitter.com/marshaxxxmay?lang=en

brazzers.com
subbyhubby.com
peternorth.com
realitykings.com
brutalcastings.com
teenslovehugecocks.com
Attachments
tumblr_nwg2lg3V7s1roopw2o9_540.jpg
tumblr_nwg2lg3V7s1roopw2o9_540.jpg (152.03 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
tumblr_o06rqm6lBO1qjqajro1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o06rqm6lBO1qjqajro1_1280.jpg (158.1 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
tumblr_nxbs350B0Q1tqar7qo8_540.gif
tumblr_nxbs350B0Q1tqar7qo8_540.gif (498.26 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
User avatar
robot
Furry Psycho
 
Posts: 3778
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: last house on the left

Re: Marsha May aka Bibi Miami aka Bianca Byndloss

Postby ragingboner on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:11 pm

She has some really great scenes, but sadly it seems she retired some months ago
ragingboner
Respected member
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Re: Marsha May aka Bibi Miami aka Bianca Byndloss

Postby robot on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:30 pm

ragingboner wrote:She has some really great scenes, but sadly it seems she retired some months ago

her twitter has no mention of it, and she was at avn's ... where did u see that?
User avatar
robot
Furry Psycho
 
Posts: 3778
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: last house on the left

Re: Marsha May aka Bibi Miami aka Bianca Byndloss

Postby yankev on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:21 pm

robot wrote:
ragingboner wrote:She has some really great scenes, but sadly it seems she retired some months ago

her twitter has no mention of it, and she was at avn's ... where did u see that?

Hello,

I read it too, on AdultDVDtalk, and it seems, she announced her retirement on her instagram account:

Her thread:
https://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/marsha-may-200196/3


Regards,
Yankev
yankev
Respected member
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: France

Re: Marsha May aka Bibi Miami aka Bianca Byndloss

Postby robot on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:27 am

thanks. my balls hurt just seeing the amount of chatter over there. and i thought this forum was a chatty place :lol: didnt read anything, just skipped through but I don't get the feeling that this was a definite status/announcement especially looking at her twitter. bah. we'll see. terrific chick, nonetheless
User avatar
robot
Furry Psycho
 
Posts: 3778
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: last house on the left

Re: Marsha May aka Bibi Miami aka Bianca Byndloss

Postby robot on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:26 pm

yankev wrote:
robot wrote:
ragingboner wrote:She has some really great scenes, but sadly it seems she retired some months ago

her twitter has no mention of it, and she was at avn's ... where did u see that?

Hello,

I read it too, on AdultDVDtalk, and it seems, she announced her retirement on her instagram account:

Her thread:
https://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/marsha-may-200196/3


Regards,
Yankev


as i said... doesnt look like retirement. new scene atzz
Attachments
marsha may02.jpg
marsha may02.jpg (245.9 KiB) Viewed 271 times
User avatar
robot
Furry Psycho
 
Posts: 3778
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: last house on the left


Return to US Babeindex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests