PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby abano1 on Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 am

still no Chloe Lapiedra model page. Add to the list of models with missing pages, going back to Pink Charlotte...
abano1
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:06 am

gregory wrote:you’re too dumb to be concerned

Anybody who cannot write with capital letters and has to post 4 times in quick succession because he cannot figure out how to multi-quote should not be calling others dumb. I often don't agree with xtripsnova, but he coherently expresses his points of view.

gregory wrote:scoopers remains useless

I thought Jazmin did a decent job of making sure less sperm went to waste

gregory wrote:with hands everytime that kills the hotness of the scene

I think Jazmin's approach was good; her hands aren't always there. She only scoops when necessary.

Gregorious wrote:She has three scenes from 2023 on Putalocura: https://www.putalocura.com/actriz/jazmin

Like PremiumBukkake, Putalocura is not maintained correctly. Jazmin has more scenes but they are not linked to her profile.
https://www.putalocura.com/creampie-gan ... n-y-melisa
https://www.putalocura.com/bukkake-torb ... a-y-jazmin
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby vextime on Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 pm

vextime
Respected member

Postby gregory on Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
gregory wrote:you’re too dumb to be concerned

Anybody who cannot write with capital letters and has to post 4 times in quick succession because he cannot figure out how to multi-quote should not be calling others dumb. I often don't agree with xtripsnova, but he coherently expresses his points of view.

let’s go with order: only real boomers used to blame about capital letters, second he did post 4 times and more and do this often, multi-quoting is even dumber as I said to you many times, your last sentence is fine but who cares since he expresses his opinions in a childhood way
gregory
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:07 pm

horsepower wrote:Keep your membership. PB seems to stray from the path now and then but gets back on course. Remember the run of scenes of wine glasses, champagne flutes and other inanimate objects getting a bukkake? Glad that nonsense stopped. I’m hoping the “dicks, hands, and a model in the background” scenes of recent is another temporary aberration. PB will correct and get back to focussing on beautiful LADIES receiving a gokkun/bukkake experience
gkgigu.jpg

87jdh.jpg

8jn67bh.jpg

867h9m.jpg

83waz2.jpg

8nghb6ty.jpg

==
True I kept my membership non-stop.

We have had marvelous ladies joining in on PB throughout the years.

Let’s keep it going
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Playabuoy on Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:30 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:True I kept my membership non-stop.

Let’s keep it going
yes indeed, some need to return again like esa
Playabuoy
Respected member

Postby Charlie77 on Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:24 pm

Agreed about Esa Dicen.
She should comeback for a 100+ loads bukkake.
And she looks even better now, less flaccid and more fit

https://www.instagram.com/esadicen/p/C4 ... mg_index=4
Charlie77
Almost human

Postby Gregorious on Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:18 pm

horsepower wrote:Keep your membership. PB seems to stray from the path now and then but gets back on course. Remember the run of scenes of wine glasses, champagne flutes and other inanimate objects getting a bukkake? Glad that nonsense stopped. I’m hoping the “dicks, hands, and a model in the background” scenes of recent is another temporary aberration. PB will correct and get back to focussing on beautiful LADIES receiving a gokkun/bukkake experience

Yes, I remember, but this style of filming has been going on for about 12 months now. I did hope for them to get back on track (preferably even take a step forward) when I decided to renew my yearly sub last august, but so far no change...

Robbert1977 wrote:True I kept my membership non-stop.
Let’s keep it going

I've supported PB with a yearly sub since start. Sadly the style of filming has degenerated into a static cam1 and numerous chaotic double cumshots in each scene, with the guys frequently blocking the models face, and no "marvelous lady" can fully compensate for that...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:24 pm

Posted by Ohana last Thursday and Friday:

OhanaPetite_.jpg
OhanaPetite_.jpg (148.98 KiB) Viewed 1611 times

If they eventually film another scene with Ohana or Queen I wish it's solo scenes (with a minimum of double cumshots).

Sadly for different reasons, and not only her fault (sharing the scene, or directed to only small swallows) none of Ohanas scenes after her great #4 bukkake has lived up to my expectations. I think she deserve more chances, she has the potential for great stuff.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:28 pm

Easter Bunny wishing everyone a Happy Cumshot Easter on her live stream yesterday:

VeraJarw_a.jpg
VeraJarw_a.jpg (126.05 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
VeraJarw_b.jpg
VeraJarw_b.jpg (121.4 KiB) Viewed 1605 times

The bunny asked me to send her special warm greetings to @piranorton...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby piranorton on Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:42 pm

Gregorious wrote:If they eventually film another scene with Ohana or Queen I wish it's solo scenes (with a minimum of double cumshots).

I'm not really interested in Ohana anymore, but if they ever film a double team scene, I think one camera should be for girl #1 and the other for girl #2. Although the chaos with potential quadruple cumshots would be immeasurable.
Queen is very welcome, her scene was somewhat hampered by the wings. I'm usually OK with cosplay, but it was very awkward. Also Marsianna stole the show for me.

Gregorious wrote:none of Ohanas scenes after her great #4 bukkake has lived up to my expectations.

I think #5 still had a few moments, the intro was pretty good and the glass scene was decent sans the cheating at the end. And that's it, nothing after #5 was worth watching imho.

Gregorious wrote:Easter Bunny wishing everyone a Happy Cumshot Easter on her live stream yesterday:
The bunny asked me to send her special warm greetings to @piranorton...

Haha, if only... She's gorgeous and ticks all the boxes I'm looking for in an adult star, no matter the genre and circumstances, she always delivers.
piranorton
piranorton

Postby gregory on Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:04 am

Gregorious wrote:Posted by Ohana last Thursday and Friday:

OhanaPetite_.jpg

If they eventually film another scene with Ohana or Queen I wish it's solo scenes (with a minimum of double cumshots).

Sadly for different reasons, and not only her fault (sharing the scene, or directed to only small swallows) none of Ohanas scenes after her great #4 bukkake has lived up to my expectations. I think she deserve more chances, she has the potential for great stuff.

she’s great and her #4 was a masterpiece really, I wish solo scenes too with both, ohana marking 1000 on the whole would be world record (though they count facials in the number and it’s uncorrect)
gregory
Respected member

Postby abano1 on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:35 am

An EMPHATIC yes to more Vera Jarw and more Senora Bukkake (Esa Dicen)!!!!
abano1
Respected member

Postby horsepower on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:40 am

abano1 wrote:An EMPHATIC yes to more Vera Jarw and more Senora Bukkake (Esa Dicen)!!!!

If you add Now White, that would make my Top 3 to return.
horsepower
Respected member

Postby Charlie77 on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:03 pm

So, whats next?
Blair#3, Chloe#2, Nuria#4, Surprise new girl#1...?
Place your bets, gentlemen
Charlie77
Almost human

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL