PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Bukkake-Gokkun thread

Postby Zgruik on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:37 pm

epizoic wrote:
Zgruik wrote:Maybe if a lot of people dont like Megan Ink, maybe she can make effort and try a mega gokkun of 200 loads in one session ! i will be ok with this, no ?

Zgruik, why are you so hesitant with what you want to see by saying "it will be ok with this, no". Do you need permission from Trumpet such as Krull to want to see what you wanted. Just say what you wanted to see period.

Dont worry i need no permission to anybody, I'm looking for a consensus about new shoot :) thats all.
Zgruik
Respected member

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Man alive is there any real comparison between Julia Red and Megan Inky...I understand we all have our different desires and tastes but seeing a girl like Julia swallow loads of cum or watching Megan do the same there is only one winner in my opinion and as soon as Julia's shoot is up the its time to rejoin PB for me because she is the sort of girl that will make the site great again...as Olga said you are trying to follow girls like Kira and Mary and Megan Inky isn't in the same mold.
I don't expect PB to only feature girls I like and as I say we all have different tastes so maybe there is a place sometime for Megan on PB but that sure wouldn't be a shoot i'd want to see...doesn't mean everyone will feel that way but Julia Red...come on now :wink: :lol:
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby krull on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Zgruik wrote:Dont worry i need no permission to anybody, I'm looking for a consensus about new shoot :) thats all.

Thank you comrade, your post has reached the minimum approval level. Your food stamps will arrive shortly :lol:

robuk wrote:Man alive is there any real comparison between Julia Red and Megan Inky...I understand we all have our different desires and tastes but seeing a girl like Julia swallow loads of cum or watching Megan do the same there is only one winner in my opinion and as soon as Julia's shoot is up the its time to rejoin PB for me because she is the sort of girl that will make the site great again...as Olga said you are trying to follow girls like Kira and Mary and Megan Inky isn't in the same mold.
I don't expect PB to only feature girls I like and as I say we all have different tastes so maybe there is a place sometime for Megan on PB but that sure wouldn't be a shoot i'd want to see...doesn't mean everyone will feel that way but Julia Red...come on now :wink: :lol:

Exactly! I announce that a girl like Julia Red is next to shoot, and people are still talking about frickin' Megan! For those people who were being negative even about Barbara, everyone should be on cloud 9 about now! Julia is a great addition to Premiumbukkake, she's a beautiful Slav, she's got a great all natural body, and she's pretty new in the industry. It's as if some people never watched a PB video or something...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby NmElite on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:55 pm

krull wrote:[size=200][b]

Elementor wrote:Torbe, you know that Julie skyhigh loves swallowing cum, plus she is beautiful, please bring her

That scene is fake, she never swallowed more than a couple of real loads at a time in her career. She retired awhile ago anyway, got married to a rich guy or something...

Where did the idea come from that the scene with Julie is fake? This is not the first time I hear it probably from you here.

She is amazing, loves to swallow sperm and I do not think she has to resort to fake scenes.

The other thing is that she is not active and is not interested in occurring in the premiumbukkake (I wrote with her on twitter a few months ago and she said so).

It's a real pity, because talent is amazing.
Bianca Pureheart (American Bukkake #25) - awesome scene
NmElite
Almost human

Postby doctor01 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:24 pm

Julia Red nothing special. Work for Oldje.com,zoolyboy, etc. Sleep with grandfathers. Barbara is still best of 2018. Little Russian slut my be suprise.
doctor01
Respected member

Postby doctor01 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:30 pm

It's important that whores have full mouths of sperm.
doctor01
Respected member

Postby doctor01 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:36 pm

9C06127A-D052-4100-84C1-8D604CD1C874.jpeg
9C06127A-D052-4100-84C1-8D604CD1C874.jpeg (158.21 KiB) Viewed 10134 times

Julia Red. Next Kyra. Ha ha ha
doctor01
Respected member

Postby doctor01 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:56 pm

I think people still talking about Megan Inky because she is new one in business and shot only for legend Rocco Sifredi. Julia Red has already done a lot of nasty scenes and is not a surprise. We hope to swallow as many sperm.
doctor01
Respected member

Postby krull on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 pm

Megan Inky - "Get this girl now!"
Julia Red - "Ehh.. nothing special"

Whaaa?? We have officially entered the Twilight zone...

doctor pal, you don't need to keep posting over and over, just edit your original post! Julia only has 11 scenes since June last year, that's not much...

Thanks for that lovely image of her, and the old woman btw, at least she isn't doing scat, unlike some..

I think if people want to talk about Megan, a new thread should be made in "add a babe"..

NmElite wrote:Where did the idea come from that the scene with Julie is fake? This is not the first time I hear it probably from you here.

There are 4 guys and 13 cum shots, plus you can tell it's not real by using your eyes! Don't get me wrong, I liked Julie as well, she did seem to like swallowing, but she never swallowed multiple loads as far as I'm aware. If she really liked Sperm that much, she wouldn't refuse a chance to shoot for PB. I mean look at Sasha Knox, she's been out of the business for years, but she seems very interested in doing a scene or two for them, and she has demonstrated that she is quite capable of performing such an act!
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby doctor01 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:38 pm

krull wrote:Megan Inky - "Get this girl now!"
Julia Red - "Ehh.. nothing special"

Whaaa?? We have officially entered the Twilight zone...

doctor pal, you don't need to keep posting over and over, just edit your original post! Julia only has 11 scenes since June last year, that's not much...

Thanks for that lovely image of her, and the old woman btw, at least she isn't doing scat, unlike some..

I think if people want to talk about Megan, a new thread should be made in "add a babe"..

NmElite wrote:Where did the idea come from that the scene with Julie is fake? This is not the first time I hear it probably from you here.

There are 4 guys and 13 cum shots, plus you can tell it's not real by using your eyes! Don't get me wrong, I liked Julie as well, she did seem to like swallowing, but she never swallowed multiple loads as far as I'm aware. If she really liked Sperm that much, she wouldn't refuse a chance to shoot for PB. I mean look at Sasha Knox, she's been out of the business for years, but she seems very interested in doing a scene or two for them, and she has demonstrated that she is quite capable of performing such an act!

It's only important that whores are ready to swallow as much as possible. When Julia licked a 70 year old pussy, I hope she could swallow 70 stinking cumshots. I personally do not have anything against Julie, but I was expecting some Czech, not a Russian girl
doctor01
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Torbe wrote:
bigload wrote:
batard94 wrote:Thanks Torbe for the scene but please :
-keep angle camera like old scenes because we cant see clearly the mouth and we see guy's ass...

Ok next time I will do like you say, guys

Please dont forget the camera angle ^^
batard94
Respected member

Postby doctor01 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:11 am

I love this forum and all people here. The most important thing is that the Torbe come back and that will be a lot of pretty girls with full mouth of tick sperm . The camera is the most important.
doctor01
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:19 am

Just my POV I know but this Megan Inky is really repulsive
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby doctor01 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:07 am

xtripsnova wrote:Just my POV I know but this Megan Inky is really repulsive

people need to be respected. we have concluded and if it is willing to take action does not fulfill the conditions.
doctor01
Respected member

Postby chris on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:49 am

xtripsnova wrote:Just my POV I know but this Megan Inky is really repulsive

+1000
chris
Numero Uno

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL