PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Gregorious on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:29 am

chris wrote:
Gregorious wrote:^
Please report the problem at PB, they should remaster this video.

I already did it ...

Great, I did too, and hopefully others, so I hope we can get an remastered version soon! Really good scene the technichal problems aside. I was so disappointed when the version I was looking forward to most was unwatchable.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Caponord on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:17 pm

chris wrote:superb Angela :::

Yeah Chris, Angela is a superb beauty,and we are lucky to see these goddesses in action in these legendary bukkake :) and as you wrote we must enjoy the present :wink:
Caponord
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Exactly , we are living the golden times of bukkake/gokkun :)

waiting impatiently Nona3 ... those eyes
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Caponord on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Sure,waiting impatiently Nona3 with 100 loads,i think it will be the supreme masterpiece of PB :twisted:
Caponord
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Them good girls straight masterpieces
batard94
Respected member

Postby MrIceland on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Guys what are your thoughts, do you think Angel B will do hardcore boy/girl at some point ? She is very active modelling, with that kind of material under her belt I can't see why she wouldn't do a guy ... or two on camera
MrIceland
Respected member

Postby maxxx on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:50 am

Gregorious wrote:The videoquality of the Angela #3 scene is uneven, and distorted with large pixels now and then in all three versions. Both streaming and downloaded. Anyone else who get the same problem?

Also, the cameraman acted like a total amateur for the first several minutes?Wtf was that?That's simply unacceptable,terrible work.
What goes around comes around.

I take no prisoners.

I never forget, I never forgive
maxxx
Respected member

Postby bigload on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:10 am

i think the voting is faked or they dont care. last week i think the "new girl" selection was way ahead but they released angela (which is still a great update though). anyone else noticed this?
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:11 am

Gregorious wrote:The videoquality of the Angela #3 scene is uneven, and distorted with large pixels now and then in all three versions. Both streaming and downloaded. Anyone else who get the same problem?

New versions are up, the technical issues seems to be fixed.

Still a bit disappointed at the lack of closeups in the "First Camera" version (which this time is the "from above" angle usually used in the "Second Camera" version). Mostly the camera is to far away for my taste. Maybe they used a different cameraman this time? The "Second Camera" has very good closeups, but I don't really enjoy this angle when you can not see the cum in her mouth.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:34 am

Yep fixed , good and fast work :)
chris
Numero Uno

Postby chris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:51 pm

BTS added to site -such a lovely girl ... hard to believe that she swallowed so much sperm in one week :lol:

chris
Numero Uno

Postby Caponord on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:38 pm

chris wrote:BTS added to site -such a lovely girl ... hard to believe that she swallowed so much sperm in one week :lol:

:lol:
So now we know that she is not only very beautiful but also a good girl :mrgreen:
Thanks for all,wonderful Angela!!
Caponord
Respected member

Postby krull on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:55 pm

I saw this banner on the bukkakepremium blog page, I wonder if they borrowed that from my old "Swallow girls, it's good for you!" signature... :P

pb_bannernew10.jpg
pb_bannernew10.jpg (119.61 KiB) Viewed 13292 times

bigload wrote:i think the voting is faked or they dont care. last week i think the "new girl" selection was way ahead but they released angela (which is still a great update though). anyone else noticed this?

The only new girl left is Sonia Anglada, they're probably keeping her back or maybe they'll release her on Friday.. that or it's likely to be Lola #3.
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby bigload on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:28 am

krull wrote:I saw this banner on the bukkakepremium blog page, I wonder if they borrowed that from my old "Swallow girls, it's good for you!" signature... :P

pb_bannernew10.jpg

bigload wrote:i think the voting is faked or they dont care. last week i think the "new girl" selection was way ahead but they released angela (which is still a great update though). anyone else noticed this?

The only new girl left is Sonia Anglada, they're probably keeping her back or maybe they'll release her on Friday.. that or it's likely to be Lola #3.

or maybe they have some scenes/girls left that we all dont know about.... hope dies last :wink:
bigload
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Hopefully Milena has kept in contact. She is so good at it and is one of the few that looked to be really enjoying it.
thebowl
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL