Premium Bukkake official thread

The official PB section

Moderators: Raytech, sbando, PremiumBukkake

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby olga cabaeva on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:05 pm

bay wrote:
Olga, so you dont want to participate ? Even as assist girl ? lol

No,I don't . But thanx for your offer.

epizoic wrote:
+1 - more women from everywhere as long as they're attractive. I really would like to see Africans such as from Ethiopia/ Somali. They have sharp Arab features. Maybe those refugees coming to Europe can find work.

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100045 ... -Cum-Slut/

Who is good at math? :::
Attachments
rps20180111_165841.jpg
rps20180111_165841.jpg (131.51 KiB) Viewed 1369 times
User avatar
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby chris on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 pm

olga cabaeva wrote:
chris wrote:
could PB to shock the world again as did it in the last year?
only with fresh faces and this level of models ... well , i'm still dreaming :) miracles happen just once!
https://www.roccosiffredi.com/en/video/ ... -12/128769
Image

Her level is up to G/G. I doubt she will do blowbang/bukkake and Brillbabes had argue with Torbe in the past. Not exactly with him but with his ex girlfriend-Lora Raw. Her trip to Buda according to her was awful.
I think ,website Czechcasting is ok for fresh amateurs but I'm not sure if they will share models with other companies. There are a lots of one hit wonder there.

you misunderstood me , i meant the level of beauty .
Nona's level for activities was up to Glamour Nude Photos (not even pink) and she swallowed nearly 150 thick loads (50 loads in 19 minutes at her first scene).
when money talks ... :lol:
BEST BUKKAKES EVER : 09/2015 - 04/2016 - SUPERMODELS DID GOKKUN
Image Image Image
User avatar
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12518
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:37 pm

I've been a member of FTV on and off for years and some of those American girls are stunning and man if we saw some of them on PB the net would probably explode(well I might anyway :) ) sadly I think it would cost a fortune to attract girls like that and probably only a few would be up for bukkake,however I have seen a few move onto hardcore porn and gloryhole stuff.
When it comes to money even on cam sites the American girls prices are very high compared to Russian or Eastern European girls so I'd guess the same applies with the girls Torbe can find for PB.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Respected member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Gregorious on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Message from the Gokkun Ombudsman

As you know, many girls and women all over the world have to go for days, even months or years, without being regularily fed with the semen they are entitled to. For these poor girls the only cure is to being fed with at least 50-100 good loads of cum in one session. As we know,this can be hard for many of them to handle, but this is the only way, and for their own good.

Now is the time, we all have to do whatever we can to help these poor girls from all over the world to get the treatment they need!

And of course, we here at Gokkun Ombudsman office are here to make sure that all of this shall take place in an safe and healthy environment.

Kind regards
The Gokkun Workplace Safety & Health Ombudsman
go.jpg
go.jpg (6.27 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
Gregorious
Respected member
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby bay on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:49 pm

olga cabaeva wrote:
bay wrote:
Olga, so you dont want to participate ? Even as assist girl ? lol

No,I don't . But thanx for your offer.

lol that s too bad. would have loved to see those eyes covered
bay
25 post? Our bitch!
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:38 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby olga cabaeva on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 pm

chris wrote:you misunderstood me , i meant the level of beauty .
Nona's level for activities was up to Glamour Nude Photos (not even pink) and she swallowed nearly 150 thick loads (50 loads in 19 minutes at her first scene).
when money talks ... :lol:

Ok,I caught it :::
Btw,Brillbabes has 3 or 4 new hot ucranian G/G models. Bunch of girls with Russian flag and all UK girls.
Sonya Durganova, Ucranian and member of pedo-porno kult kaula-dharma ,is also listed there. Lol! TV and newspapers called Torbe children fucker because of filming 17 years old girl but to have people in the industry who abuse 5-6 years old kids ,it seems to be OK. This world is going completely crazy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180112-001208.jpg
Brillbabes
Screenshot_20180112-001208.jpg (68.69 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Screenshot_20180112-001911.jpg
Screenshot_20180112-001911.jpg (240.85 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
User avatar
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby masche on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:29 am

olga cabaeva wrote:
chris wrote:you misunderstood me , i meant the level of beauty .
Nona's level for activities was up to Glamour Nude Photos (not even pink) and she swallowed nearly 150 thick loads (50 loads in 19 minutes at her first scene).
when money talks ... :lol:

Ok,I caught it :::
Btw,Brillbabes has 3 or 4 new hot ucranian G/G models. Bunch of girls with Russian flag and all UK girls.
Sonya Durganova, Ucranian and member of pedo-porno kult kaula-dharma ,is also listed there. Lol! TV and newspapers called Torbe children fucker because of filming 17 years old girl but to have people in the industry who abuse 5-6 years old kids ,it seems to be OK. This world is going completely crazy.


Sofia Curly would be perfect for PB!


BTW, I've just checked a stunning model called Nadya Nabakova:

https://twitter.com/nadyanabakova/status/943625834773934080

Image

She's available for GG / BG / Group / Swallow / Creampie !
masche
Almost human
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:20 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby doctor01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:42 am

masche wrote:
olga cabaeva wrote:
chris wrote:you misunderstood me , i meant the level of beauty .
Nona's level for activities was up to Glamour Nude Photos (not even pink) and she swallowed nearly 150 thick loads (50 loads in 19 minutes at her first scene).
when money talks ... :lol:

Ok,I caught it :::
Btw,Brillbabes has 3 or 4 new hot ucranian G/G models. Bunch of girls with Russian flag and all UK girls.
Sonya Durganova, Ucranian and member of pedo-porno kult kaula-dharma ,is also listed there. Lol! TV and newspapers called Torbe children fucker because of filming 17 years old girl but to have people in the industry who abuse 5-6 years old kids ,it seems to be OK. This world is going completely crazy.


Sofia Curly would be perfect for PB!


BTW, I've just checked a stunning model called Nadya Nabakova:

https://twitter.com/nadyanabakova/status/943625834773934080







Image

She's available for GG / BG / Group / Swallow / Creampie !





+1000 for Nadya Nabakova:
Such girls should be filled with sperm And that's the way to the old premiumbukkae.

[img]
26754607_10215831786213465_462124707_n.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
26754607_10215831786213465_462124707_n.jpg
26754607_10215831786213465_462124707_n.jpg (79.06 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
doctor01
Almost human
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby doctor01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:49 am

Guys what do you think? I coud tell Torbe to contact her.

Look how picture how the picture fits with my banner. He can compete with girls from Ukraine.

[img]
26754607_10215831786213465_462124707_n.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
26754607_10215831786213465_462124707_n.jpg
26754607_10215831786213465_462124707_n.jpg (79.06 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
doctor01
Almost human
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Lenin on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 am

she's just delicious. :P
User avatar
Lenin
Respected member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby batard94 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:51 am

@reqiemxxx: je tai rép par MP - t'as reçu? sinon ajoute moi sur whatssap 0645888160
Image ImageImage
User avatar
batard94
Respected member
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:25 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby doctor01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:20 pm

About 70 bukkakeeros will be there tonight. Some of the best cumshoters in the world have arrived in Madrid. Barbara will be destroyed.
[img]
7A04F5FE-2211-4C1B-9E0F-2AAD5C3DC9F4.jpeg
[/img]
Attachments
7A04F5FE-2211-4C1B-9E0F-2AAD5C3DC9F4.jpeg
7A04F5FE-2211-4C1B-9E0F-2AAD5C3DC9F4.jpeg (204.14 KiB) Viewed 789 times
doctor01
Almost human
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby chris on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:04 pm

olga cabaeva wrote:
chris wrote:you misunderstood me , i meant the level of beauty .
Nona's level for activities was up to Glamour Nude Photos (not even pink) and she swallowed nearly 150 thick loads (50 loads in 19 minutes at her first scene).
when money talks ... :lol:

Ok,I caught it :::
Btw,Brillbabes has 3 or 4 new hot ucranian G/G models.

I know , Goddesses :)
I really wonder what it would happen if they would exist 15 more unknown Ukrainian girls in PB (as it was planned) ..... fucking HELL!
BEST BUKKAKES EVER : 09/2015 - 04/2016 - SUPERMODELS DID GOKKUN
Image Image Image
User avatar
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12518
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby olga cabaeva on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm

If this profile is genuine https://topescortbabes.com/escort/Ewuniella_194420 we have a Polish girl listed here as Kassia
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/kassia.html
She can be good for Milfs/fake boobs fans. It looks she shot just in Poland and there are not too much content on net. I don't know if she can do bukkake ,I didn't see any video of it.
Attachments
Ewuniella-194420-94446_588x900.jpg
Kasia U
Ewuniella-194420-94446_588x900.jpg (49.58 KiB) Viewed 713 times
slider.jpg
G/G
slider.jpg (12.21 KiB) Viewed 713 times
Screenshot_20180112-152347.jpg
Screenshot_20180112-152347.jpg (243.1 KiB) Viewed 713 times
User avatar
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby charlie72 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 pm

What's up with today's update? :shock:
User avatar
charlie72
Respected member
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests