PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby piranorton on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:53 pm

I don't mind if they experiment a little time to time, this scene wouldn't make my top 10 anyway. It suffers from the same problem as Nuria #3: good bj, but emotionless bkk. This is the result of having some lively model who raised the bar too high (surely ten years ago it would have been an Earth-shattering experience).

Looks like they swapped the angle between the cams, a super zoomed-in cam2 looks almost like the usual cam1 (see below). Here cam1 would make an excellent cam2 in the future, when the model is fully clothed.
sofia_mayers_cam2.jpg
sofia_mayers_cam2.jpg (535.89 KiB) Viewed 1997 times

Also she has an unusually wide face, very distracting at first sight. Initially I thought there was a lens distortion thing going on (it's especially prevalent on cam1), but no, that's how she looks irl.
sofia_mayers_cam1.jpg
sofia_mayers_cam1.jpg (412.39 KiB) Viewed 1997 times

Gregorious wrote:At first I was certain they had mixed up cam1 and cam2, but no.

Same, lol!
piranorton
piranorton

Postby horsepower on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:31 pm

I do agree with you, that would make an excellent Cam 2 view when the model is fully clothed!

Speaking of which, that was another good point that was made. What’s the point at all, of filming away from the model, if she’s fully clothed anyway? I don’t really care what the set or apartment looks like. Basically it’s just a lot of nude bukkakeros. Why on earth are they not getting quality shots of the model’s face, so we can see the facials or mouthfuls! There’s simply no excuse when you have clothed models!

Sofia’s reaction to me seems more dumbstruck/ second thoughts/ regret than anything else. I don’t mind when the model looks like a deer in headlights and you can tell she’s thinking, “Why did I sign up for this? What was I thinking?!” Much more preferable to over-the-top, forced “enthusiasm.”
horsepower
Respected member

Postby JamesB on Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:46 pm

So the geniuses at PB have concluded that the "solution" to the problem of the cameraman getting in the way of the guys and making them cum everywhere apart from the target.....is to stand further back, in the middle of the room, and film lower down. So we no longer get a close-up view, filmed from above, of the girl's mouth filling up with cum. I swear they're purposefully trying to sabotage the site - it's the only explanation for their continued ineptitude.
JamesB
Still our bitch!

Postby bigload on Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:55 am

Worst cam1 ever, probably also cam2. whats the point in filming from 2 angles anyway if the majority wants a close up from above? now we get two cams from far away. holy shit, G AND THE APES have gone in full ape mode again. If you think it cant get any worse they are always there for a surprise.
bigload
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:05 am

Although I also prefer a very close Cam 1, I will leave the Spielberg and Co. group discuss the camera details at length. Not my priority.
On the other hand, after the blond rush, and the "Retalin" series AKA Chloe + Mellany, it was refreshing to watch Sofia. Submissive, focused, smiling now and then. And of course, the scooper getting better and better at it.
I just wish we could see the scooper from time to time at cam level.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby gregory on Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:19 am

xtripsnova wrote:Although I also prefer a very close Cam 1, I will leave the Spielberg and Co. group discuss the camera details at length. Not my priority.
On the other hand, after the blond rush, and the "Retalin" series AKA Chloe + Mellany, it was refreshing to watch Sofia. Submissive, focused, smiling now and then. And of course, the scooper getting better and better at it.
I just wish we could see the scooper from time to time at cam level.

refreshing back into favela
gregory
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:38 am

I guess I am the center of Gregory's world :::
No matter how, he always reacts to me instantly. What a stalker :lol:
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby piranorton on Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:56 am

^Time to open an OF account!
piranorton
piranorton

Postby Gregorious on Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:46 pm

Just some recent selfies from the adorable Bella Rico for you guys to rest your eyes on.
https://www.instagram.com/bellaricoworld_of/

BellaRico2024.jpg
BellaRico2024.jpg (132.61 KiB) Viewed 948 times
BellaRico2024_b.jpg
BellaRico2024_b.jpg (100.35 KiB) Viewed 904 times

She lives in Amsterdam these days, and perform regularily at the Theatre Casa Rosso there.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:23 am

Nothing I look forward to, but Sophia Locke just posted she is booked for PB on May 06-08
https://twitter.com/_SophiaLocke_/statu ... 9676159260

----------------------------------------------------
Anyone else getting an SQL Error when going directly to this page? I've contacted eurobabe.registr@gmail.com and also sent a DM to @robot (admin) about the issue. Going to a previous page and continue from there seems to be a workaround.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Charlie77 on Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:30 pm

Gregorious wrote:Nothing I look forward to, but Sophia Locke just posted she is booked for PB on May 06-08
https://twitter.com/_SophiaLocke_/statu ... 9676159260

Since they are spending money to bring her from US, I would prefer someone hotter and/or cuter, like Maddie Miller

Gregorious wrote:Anyone else getting an SQL Error when going directly to this page? I've contacted eurobabe.registr@gmail.com and also sent a DM to @robot (admin) about the issue. Going to a previous page and continue from there seems to be a workaround.

Yep, same thing here
Charlie77
Respected member

Postby robot on Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:35 pm

testing 1 2 3 :D
hm thanks Gregorious for your msg
i'll check it seems that the views counter blew up. I'll look for a resolution. hang tight
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby Gregorious on Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:39 pm

^Good to know you are on it @robot :-)

Charlie77 wrote:Since they are spending money to bring her from US, I would prefer someone hotter and/or cuter, like Maddie Miller

I doubt PB are paying for the whole trip when girls are coming to Europe for a tour to shoot for different productions over a period of time...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:02 pm

Exactly! I hope they're not betting my money on an American old bimbo.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby gregory on Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:46 pm

xtripsnova wrote:I guess I am the center of Gregory's world :::
No matter how, he always reacts to me instantly. What a stalker :lol:

you’re the center of your own idiotic world, if they follow your bad taste in women and sex this site may fall in ruin
gregory
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL