PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Robbert1977 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:36 pm

for the second sentence I think you really need a psychiatric evaluation

= =

Maybe we all on this forum/site need a psychiatric evaluation being bukkake fans #lol
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:57 pm

piranorton wrote:No complaints here. It's in the TOP 3 in 2024 for me [...]

Thanks for the detailed Chloe review, she really is something! I've still not watched the whole scene, began watching it last night, and despite the double cumshots I could not last longer than load 12. That is a really nasty mouthful, if you find the few frames showing her face behind the guys...

Gregorious wrote:...IBDB report that Nuria Millan arrive at Madrid today...

Cap one is from a clip Nuria posted from Madrid yesterday. Same room as Emily Belle before her scene. Cap three is posted a couple of hours later, and I guess the red eye effect tell the story...

NuriaMillan_Madrid.jpg
NuriaMillan_Madrid.jpg (122.71 KiB) Viewed 3843 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby vextime on Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:18 pm

I like Chloe, girl next door look, 100+ load scene please.
vextime
Respected member

Postby HornySoldier on Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:06 am

Robbert1977 wrote:for the second sentence I think you really need a psychiatric evaluation

= =

Maybe we all on this forum/site need a psychiatric evaluation being bukkake fans #lol

psychiatrists are weird themselves actually (most of the time). because you can't really help a psycho without being a bit of a psycho yourself :D
And fetishes are kinda normal unless you're not willing to hurt somebody.
and Cum fetish is a common thing not only for human beings.
HornySoldier
Almost human

Postby Quimico300 on Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:19 am

The best of this year
Waiting for 200 cumshots from these actresses

Thank you GiorgioPb

1- Angelique Lapiedra https://www.twitter.com/Angeliquee_xxx
2- Emily Belle https://www.twitter.com/EmilyBellexx
3- Vivian Lola https://www.twitter.com/vivianlola_
4- Chloe Lapiedra https://www.twitter.com/ChloeLapiedra_
Attachments
Premiumbukkake  Actresses.jpg
Premiumbukkake Actresses.jpg (41.61 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
Quimico300
Respected member

Postby HornySoldier on Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:33 am

Isabella 1st bts video was updated on the site.
it was 23 minutes long video, now it's 29.
Screenshot 2024-03-24 031030.jpg
Isabella 1st bts updated
Screenshot 2024-03-24 031030.jpg (101.85 KiB) Viewed 3546 times

they've added a small part from 2nd session with 6 loads,
which looks like it was interrupted(and maybe canceled), due to the model couldn't hold any more cum :(
Screenshot 2024-03-24 031957.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 031957.jpg (193.92 KiB) Viewed 3546 times

Screenshot 2024-03-24 032256.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 032256.jpg (204.11 KiB) Viewed 3546 times

Screenshot 2024-03-24 032920.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 032920.jpg (67 KiB) Viewed 3546 times
HornySoldier
Almost human

Postby bigload on Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:09 am

I really like Chloe, she looks so innocent and gets fed by nasty spaniards which is a great contrast. Too bad we couldnt see more of her and of course they once again forgot the scooper. They should really do something about the camera. Most of the times I think the guys are just running into it and block everything. They need to stand in line and wait for their turn to give the camera man enough space to focus. This is something Giorgio could fix.
This should be the benchmark:
Attachments
IMG_6521.png
IMG_6521.png (622.15 KiB) Viewed 3194 times
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:46 pm

^Yeah, I completely agree about Chloe, cam1 and how to organise the shoot better. Of course there is many variations on how to do it, but that cap of Alma is a great example for cam1 how to frame the picture in a way that focus on the MODEL receiving the loads, without guys blocking her...

HornySoldier wrote:Isabella 1st bts video was updated on the site...

You are the second person to bring it up in a few days, but it's not recent. They updated that BTS almost immediately after the first shorter version, and it was discussed here in the thread already in january.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Re:

Postby lovegreatgirls on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:52 am

piranorton wrote: - Colors are not 100% natural, but there is no overexposure, it can be corrected at home (crazy).

How exactly do you correct this? I use Davinci, but I can't get rid of this unrealistic effect. The same with Emily Belle - it just looks very artificial.
lovegreatgirls
Still our bitch!

Re: Re:

Postby piranorton on Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:09 am

lovegreatgirls wrote:How exactly do you correct this? I use Davinci, but I can't get rid of this unrealistic effect. The same with Emily Belle - it just looks very artificial.

There is no universal solution (even cam1 and cam2 don't have the same look in the same shot) and it will always look artificial because of the blue blackdrop and the empty room.
I haven't done much work on Chloe, it already looked better than usual. Lately the blue tint is toned down, which makes it much easier.
chloe_cc_sample.jpg
chloe_cc_sample.jpg (245.64 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

BTS loads in the dressing room, which has better, warmer tones (wall, floor, etc.) and some actual furniture, look always much more lifelike. The main room has clearly some lighting issues, in the Chloe Lapiedra BTS she walks from the dressing room to the main room without cut and you can see, how gradually the colors go gaga, from perfect to reddish/bluish/overlit.
chloe_bts_walk.jpg
chloe_bts_walk.jpg (393.36 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
piranorton
piranorton

Postby Charlie77 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:51 pm

Chloe is lovely, enthusiastic and delivered a terrific job. Well done, PB!!
I hope they book her again, for a 100+ loads scene. She deserve it (and so do us)
Charlie77
Almost human

Postby horsepower on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:14 pm

bigload wrote:I really like Chloe, she looks so innocent and gets fed by nasty spaniards which is a great contrast. Too bad we couldnt see more of her and of course they once again forgot the scooper. They should really do something about the camera. Most of the times I think the guys are just running into it and block everything. They need to stand in line and wait for their turn to give the camera man enough space to focus. This is something Giorgio could fix.
This should be the benchmark:

You are a gentleman and a scholar Bigload. Your observation is astute. This screen cap with Alma represents the gold standard of camera work. The current run of shaky, out of focus shooting and the model’s face constantly being obstructed- not to mention filmed from too far away is subpar work. We expect more from a premium product.
horsepower
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:30 am

Is the premiumbukkake with Tina Kay the only one that had little to almost no amateur guys in it? I recall there were maybe 3 guys at most who seem to be amateur guys in the video. Any reason for that?

Also, anyone who signed up for premiumbukkake a while back and attended one of these events, do you still get an email everytime there is an upcoming event? If so, they also post picture of the girl and her name? I recall there were old advertisements that showed the upcoming girl on the premiumbukkake website a while back like when it was going to be Carolina Vogue and Rebecca Volpetti but after that, there was never a public tweet of who the next girl was. What was the reason for that? Was it because pb didn't accepted anymore new guys so it was only guys who had attended previously that could attend? Example, like with Vinna Reed and Freya Dee, how did any guy even know about this? I believe Freya Dee premiumbukkake was in France? So that was advertised how exactly because there were tons of guys in that video. With Vinna Reed, did you had to be someone that attended an event previously to attend that way? Got to assume there were emails sent out of the upcoming girl like Vinna Reed or Freya Dee and the location and when it occurred for people to attend right and it wasn't like okay there is an event soon but no info on the girl? Does anyone know if there was a screenshot of Vinna Reed or Freya Dee and girls like that of the upcoming pb event and can post those screenshots? Got to assume there had to been like with Rebecca Volpetti back then. That Rebecca Volpetti screenshot, you could find it via google images every easily.

As of now, does premiumbukkake still accept new guys or they still don't? Anyone know exactly when they stopped accepting new guys? Also how come no guy has posted a trip report on exactly how it went?
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby Jazee on Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:34 am

why, are you interested in participating as one of the guys in a session, Be prepared to get tested and share two copies of your IDs with PB guys
Jazee
Moves like Jagger

Postby JamesB on Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 am

lizardblizzard wrote:Is the premiumbukkake with Tina Kay the only one that had little to almost no amateur guys in it? I recall there were maybe 3 guys at most who seem to be amateur guys in the video. Any reason for that?

Also, anyone who signed up for premiumbukkake a while back and attended one of these events, do you still get an email everytime there is an upcoming event? If so, they also post picture of the girl and her name? I recall there were old advertisements that showed the upcoming girl on the premiumbukkake website a while back like when it was going to be Carolina Vogue and Rebecca Volpetti but after that, there was never a public tweet of who the next girl was. What was the reason for that? Was it because pb didn't accepted anymore new guys so it was only guys who had attended previously that could attend? Example, like with Vinna Reed and Freya Dee, how did any guy even know about this? I believe Freya Dee premiumbukkake was in France? So that was advertised how exactly because there were tons of guys in that video. With Vinna Reed, did you had to be someone that attended an event previously to attend that way? Got to assume there were emails sent out of the upcoming girl like Vinna Reed or Freya Dee and the location and when it occurred for people to attend right and it wasn't like okay there is an event soon but no info on the girl? Does anyone know if there was a screenshot of Vinna Reed or Freya Dee and girls like that of the upcoming pb event and can post those screenshots? Got to assume there had to been like with Rebecca Volpetti back then. That Rebecca Volpetti screenshot, you could find it via google images every easily.

As of now, does premiumbukkake still accept new guys or they still don't? Anyone know exactly when they stopped accepting new guys? Also how come no guy has posted a trip report on exactly how it went?

Lol - you must have set the record for the most questions asked in a single post :::
JamesB
Still our bitch!

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL