WHAT CAMERA CHOICES ARE BEST FOR YOU?

The official PB section

Which two camera angles are best for you?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:27 am

Upwards Headshot
6%
Downwards Headshot
49%
Upper Bodyshot
23%
Full Bodyshot
23%

Total votes : 35

WHAT CAMERA CHOICES ARE BEST FOR YOU?

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:27 am

Ok.. so this is a hot topic issue, so we should do a poll on what people prefer for each camera. I've made four options, because I don't think we need anymore than that.

BEFORE YOU VOTE, PLEASE READ THE EXPLANATIONS CAREFULLY!

Upwards Headshot - The whole head is in frame, good for capturing the cumshots, but you can't see the cum in the mouth very well. Default view for Camera 1, looks like this:

upwards_headshot.jpg
upwards_headshot.jpg (124.62 KiB) Viewed 34473 times

Downwards Headshot - The whole head is in frame, there is a good view of the cum in the mouth/when the guys shoot their loads. Sometimes zooms into the mouth for just a few seconds to show the tongue playing with the cum before a swallow. Default view for Camera 2, looks like this:

downwards_headshot.jpg
downwards_headshot.jpg (122.79 KiB) Viewed 34473 times

Upper Bodyshot - The upper part of the body is in frame, so you can see boobs if they are on display. Loads, and cum in mouth can be seen clearly. Looks like this:

upper_bodyshot.jpg
upper_bodyshot.jpg (118.45 KiB) Viewed 34473 times

Full Bodyshot - The entire body is in frame, you can see the actress in full, plus the surrounding area, Loads, and cum in mouth is less visible. Like this (obviously the frame would be landscape, not portrait, so you'd see more:

full_bodyshot.jpg
full_bodyshot.jpg (198.24 KiB) Viewed 34473 times

Choose TWO options for which camera setup you like best for Cameras 1/2, no more.

Of course the camera work is much more complicated than this, there are various different angles, positions, and zoom levels etc. We just need a general consensus on what people think is best as default.

My personal choice:

Camera 1 - Upper bodyshot (zoomed out to Full bodyshot during idle time)
Camera 2 - Downwards Headshot

For the intro and blowjob segment, a combination of Upper Bodyshot, and Full bodyshot probably work best. Sometimes zooming on the girl's head will work to capture a facial expression well etc.

Please feel free to state your own preferences here like I have above, but please try to keep it simple, don't make it complicated...

You have 1 week to vote... GO!
Last edited by krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Re: WHAT CAMERA CHOICES ARE BEST FOR YOU?

Postby Skreed on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:33 am

Where is the charlie option? super zoomed in mouth? I really hate any zooming I just wished they would get camera close as they can without zooming in.
Last edited by Skreed on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skreed
Respected member

Postby Skreed on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:35 am

All options are good but do people really like Upwards Headshot? I hate this angle lol
Skreed
Respected member

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:38 am

Skreed wrote:where is the charlie option? super zoomed in mouth? I really hate any zooming I just wished they would get camera close as they can without zooming in.

Hah! You have to think about the camera clash, you can't be in the same area, otherwise you will be in each other's shot. This already happens sometimes, but it's not really a big deal.

Skreed wrote:All options are good but do people really like Upwards Headshot? I hate this angle lol

I included it because it's the default, we should make it as fair as possible, maybe some people like it. It's also Torbe's camera view, so there's that...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby robuk on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 am

Went with downwards headshot as for me this is a classic way to watch the girl swallow but also went for whole body as I like to see the cum on her legs/body,i do like when the camera pans out and takes in the girl so you see her outfits/boobs etc but when it comes to actual swallowing then I need the cam closer...I think that makes sense :)
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:10 pm

I appreciate the effort but this poll lacks options and is not representative. I did not vote.

For one, like you said there are way more camera positions possible. What you mentioned is too basic and identical. It is director's choice to find best angles and perfect camera positions. We can't do it via polls.

Secondly, this poll is useless and causes confusion. Nobody is talking about one single view no matter close or wide. PB has two cameras so they should provide two different options (closeup and dynamic full body) without any polls. It is their job.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Skreed on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:57 pm

charlie72 wrote:I appreciate the effort but this poll lacks options and is not representative. I did not vote.

For one, like you said there are way more camera positions possible. What you mentioned is too basic and identical. It is director's choice to find best angles and perfect camera positions. We can't do it via polls.

Secondly, this poll is useless and causes confusion. Nobody is talking about one single view no matter close or wide. PB has two cameras so they should provide two different options (closeup and dynamic full body) without any polls. It is their job.

Charlie complain and moan as much as you want torbe will never do any of the changes you want. You're the only person that wants to see this majority of the people want to see up close you lose.
Skreed
Respected member

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:49 pm

charlie72 wrote:I appreciate the effort but this poll lacks options and is not representative. I did not vote.

What do you propose instead? I'm not going down the road of trying to come up with 20 different options, and make things stupidly complicated, I don't have the time or will, and it will actually cause confusion, whereas here it's simple. The instructions explain what you're looking at here, nowhere in the poll does it say you need to choose a "single view".. you vote for TWO options. These are the basic default cameras (during the action), there's no point in discussing all the different angles, and positions as I said, because it depends on what's happening at any one time. Again, most people are fine with a wider shot as long as the closeups are kept. It's not an either or situation, we can have both.

Also, there is the "set" and the studio, the action takes place on the set, the bukkakeros fucking and getting sucked off by the mamporreras is the studio, all footage from here should be in the BTS not the bukkake, so no shot of the main action (the cumshots) is missed.

So vote or don't vote, it's entirely up to you...
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:30 pm

There are 17 votes when there should be 18, remember.. choose TWO options, don't just choose your absolute favourite, think about what you want for the other camera as well!
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby charlie72 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:02 pm

krull wrote:What do you propose instead?

I don't think it's necessary at all as the results are obvious. I doubt people will vote for 2 identical cameras like it is now ("default" upwards headshot and downwards headshot). On the other hand, full body views don't fit in a bukkake all the time. This is a matter of finding good balance I think and director should manage it.

Also what about blowbang and gangbangs scenes? Why the hell they are in closeup too when there is no bukkake?
Teasing handjob / Klixen-style flicks?
Gloryhole?
It's a very complicated topic...
charlie72
Respected member

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm

For the two people who voted for "Upwards Headshot", could you tell us why you like it? :)

charlie72 wrote:I don't think it's necessary at all as the results are obvious. I doubt people will vote for 2 identical cameras like it is now ("default" upwards headshot and downwards headshot). On the other hand, full body views don't fit in a bukkake all the time. This is a matter of finding good balance I think and director should manage it.

Well it looks like two people did at least! I agree, that's why I stated it is good to have a mixture of "Upper Bodyshot" and "Full Bodyshot" depending on what's happening.

Also what about blowbang scenes? Why the hell they are in closeup too when there is no bukkake?

That's why I stated my preference for blowjobs separately. I think sometimes it's good to have a few close shots of the girl with a cock in her mouth, but not too much.

gangbang...
Teasing handjob / Klixen-style flicks?
Gloryhole?

Don't care personally, if you or anyone else has a preference, go ahead and share it...
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Skreed on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Here is an idea just 1 camera shooting downward head shot. This way there is no zooming just camera above face with no zoom. This would solve the issue of too many cameras getting in each others way.
Skreed
Respected member

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Skreed wrote:Here is an idea just 1 camera shooting downward head shot. This way there is no zooming just camera above face with no zoom. This would solve the issue of too many cameras getting in each others way.

Uhm.. you're proposing to just have a single camera, or am I mistaken? A decent camera when zoomed in moderately will have a good clear sharp image, which we have. Having the camera right up close makes no difference...
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Skreed on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:10 am

look no one is even voting for the chin camera angle which is the one of the default camera angles they use. Why even have a 2nd camera? Just do 1 camera with camera 70% action on the subjects face then the other 30% showing body I'd be fine with this. Please do yourself a favor watch the Bukkake with Ali Cat that torbe did Its old but far superior camera work with 1 camera
Skreed
Respected member

Postby krull on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Skreed wrote:look no one is even voting for the chin camera angle which is the one of the default camera angles they use. Why even have a 2nd camera? Just do 1 camera with camera 70% action on the subjects face then the other 30% showing body I'd be fine with this. Please do yourself a favor watch the Bukkake with Ali Cat that torbe did Its old but far superior camera work with 1 camera

Two people voted for it, for some reason, it'd be nice to know why...

Yes Ali Cat bukkake is excellent for what it is, but this is not an oldschool Putalocura shoot in a basement. A second camera offers another perspective to the action, and capture moments that the other camera may miss (like nice shots of the body, Helena etc). When I make my screenshots, I always use both cameras because of this...
krull
PremiumBukkake

Next

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL