Carla Cox

for girls who already have a page here at EBI: updates, pictures, movies

Moderators: dutchy, Raytech

CARLA COX gets fucked in the harem

Postby nylonlover on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:45 pm

In the euro movie TEENY OASIS CARLA COX (credited as TERRY as in all her other SEVENTEEN videos) is involved with other two dark haired babes in a fucking session with an older guy.
The action takes place in a sort of harem under a tent (probably near an oasis in the desert).
The three girls are totally naked (and barefoot) and admist a lot of sucking , blowing and fucking the guy's cock they find the occasion to kiss and lick each other several times seemingly enjoing it very much.
The most intense moment is when the three chicks get on their knees proudly displaing their assholes and their pussies ready to be taken one after the other by the guy's tool and in doing so we have the occasion to appreciate the sight of their soft and bare soles (six girl's feet are an arousing view for what I am concerned).
Very hot scene and very steamy performance by our blonde lady that seems partuculary happy and excited during the whole scene.
Very hot , thanks to the beauty and the freshness of all the three girls.
Attachments
dvds_medium_15032_XO15106-m.jpg
CARLA COX smiles at us from the front cover of TEENY OASIS.
dvds_medium_15032_XO15106-m.jpg (27.35 KiB) Viewed 25596 times
harem.jpg
CARLA in TEENY OASIS.
harem.jpg (156.19 KiB) Viewed 23304 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX in a hot threesome

Postby nylonlover on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:55 pm

In her scene in EXCHANGE STUDENTS 2 CARLA COX , exhibiting the same look of a sweet teenager she had in the four LEGAL PINK videos and in HER FIRST MILF 3 , is paired with two giant size white cocks and she demonstrates as usual a great erotic energy fucking them in various positions , sucking their big and full erected tools (with sloppy moments as she repeatedly spits over a guy's cock while blowing it!!!!) and taking several big loads in her lovely face.
She even gets a double vaginal penetration and has her asshole deeply fingered by one of the guys during a vaginal penetration(!!!).
The sucking moments are extremely hot as usual when our czech blonde babe is involved.
At the beginning of the scene we see her reading an essay by C.G.Jung and she wears a pair of pink slippers but fortunately she takes them off during the sex session togheter with her panties so we have the opportunity to admire her smelly and soft bare feet.
This is probably her first threesome (at least with two guys) since it was shot before DENTRO TARRA ,LA VEDOVA DELLA CAMORRA and THE APPRENTICE.
Very hot scene!
You can download it together with a screenshot gallery at the TEENSFIRSTTHREESOME website.
Last edited by nylonlover on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX is too hot to handle

Postby nylonlover on Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:05 pm

In TEMPTER 4 CARLA COX stars in the episode entitled TOO HOT TO HANDLE (quite appropriate , indeed).
The whole scene (23 minutes), together with a picture gallery , can be downloaded at the CLUBSANDY website.
One of the hottest moments coincides with CARLA's initial walking in a sort of garden in high heeled open toe sandals (with red painted toenails...ehm) and a sexy red dress (but clearly without panties !!!!...she is so nice...well , much more than nice...).
She enters in a sort of elegant office...
HALLO MRS.(???) SMITH...HOW ARE YOU? ...asks a man (George Uhl)
I'M FINE , AND YOU?...
I HAVE VERY BAD NEWS FOR YOU...IN THESE CONDITIONS WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...
ARE YOU SURE?...NOO...she seems very sad...how can you threat that way a delicious girl like her? :wink:
MAY BE...
MAY BE?
She is a very convincing girl when she wants...that's to say whenever she wants...so...the guy approaches her and they start kissing passionately.
He touches and kisses her breasts and her nipples and also her pussy (she wears no panties , so she is ready for the action...).
She sits opn the desk and the man starts licking her pussy while fingering it (she moans).
SUCH A SWEET PUSSY...(well , she is all sweet ...)
She unzips the guy's cock and after getting on her knees she makes him a blowjob...after a brief handjob CARLA kisses the cock , licks it...
OH , IT'S NICE...says the guy (but I guess it is much more than simply nice...well , I'm almost sure...).
The POV handjob/blowjob is amazing (the eye contact is extremely arousing since her eyes are wonderful ones...) as the camera then focuses to her feet and pussy ...and even if she doesn't take of her red sandals the sight of her lower extremities and of her red painted toenails is very interesting.
The wet blowjob continues with plenty of spitting on cock and he oral action becomes rather sloppy at a certain point very arousing sight)...
OH YES , JERK IT!...he hasn't to ask it twice...
The vaginal action starts over the desk (she keeps on moaning loudly) and the guy alternates some ther pussy licking to the vaginal penetations.
The reverse cowgirl takes place over the desk.
Other cock sucking activity son follows (I really like her wet blowjobs...well , I like watching at her while she is intent at making wet blowjobs , I mean :?).
He fingers her pussy while the blowjob continues (those blowjobs will kill me one day or the other...).
A frantic cowgirl on a chair soon follows and te final blowjob sees other spitting on cock (extremely hot!!!).
Then it is the turn of a standing vaginal from behind ...soon before CARLA gets on her knees again while the guy starts jerking his cock ...and the cumshot flyes directly over her willing face and tongue...
What a performance...and the initial problem with the guy seems to be solved...
She really knows how to handle critical situations...
Attachments
100033-158.jpg
CARLA after the climax of TEMPTER 4...she seems to be rather proud of her hard work...
100033-158.jpg (224.23 KiB) Viewed 23302 times
horny_13101-066.jpg
horny_13101-066.jpg (47.44 KiB) Viewed 21264 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX swallows him pov

Postby nylonlover on Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:06 pm

I would like to comment a few scenes of the videos Carla shoot for Devil's film in 2006: In the beginning of her scene in Swallow Me PoV 5 sweet CARLA teases the spectator wearing a very sexy outfit and showing her beautiful breasts with rock hard nipples.
The guy touches them and helps her to take off her panties. When she is naked and barefoot the boy shows his giant size white cock and CARLA soon kneels in front of him trying to wrap her lovely mouth over that huge piece of meat in order to suck it.
She can't take it all (it is too long and big) so the scene gets steamy and very arousing especially if you look at her nearly closed eyes during the blowjob.
The sound of her moans with the cock filling her mouth , similar to HHMMMMMHMHMM , litterally drove me crazy.
Finally , after an intense vaginal fucking and other several blowing attempts , the guy forces the pretty blonde to kneel in front of him. He is so aroused that a huge load of white cum soon erupts from his big tool flying over CARLA 's tongue wich she swallows with delight (yum!!!!!).
This is one of CARLA's best scenes and her blowjob is amazing. Higly recommended!
Attachments
sc_0383_03_03.jpg
CARLA is wonderful in SWALLOW ME POV 5.
sc_0383_03_03.jpg (52.19 KiB) Viewed 23727 times
bscap0004.jpg
bscap0004.jpg (32.16 KiB) Viewed 21270 times
bscap0005.jpg
bscap0005.jpg (44.6 KiB) Viewed 21270 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
CARLA COX's official website is here: http://WWW.CARLACOXROCKS.COM
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX and the big black boy

Postby nylonlover on Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:20 pm

In BLACK ON WHITE CRIME 10 at first we see a shot of CARLA COX's white nylon stockinged feet wearing high heeled open toe sandals as she walks towards a bed (what a nice view!).
She looks stunningly beautiful smiling at the camera.
Then she lies on bed and begins fingering her pussy , moaning that she wants a big boy.
Then a big black boy (FRANCO ROCCAFORTE) appears and soon an excited CARLA gets on her knees and begins to suck his big black cock filling her lovely mouth with that huge piece of meat.
During the fucking (cowgirl and reverse cowgirl) she often returns to his cock to suck it a bit more (she adores blowing big cocks).
Then the black guy takes off her shoes but not her stockings and continues the fucking session (unfortunately he doesn't fuck her stockinged feet , and this is a real pity since Franco loves stockinged footjobs).
We have another shot of CARLA's stockinged soles as she spreads her legs in the air while the guy is taking her from behind.
The scene ends with a vaginal creampie. CARLA COX is extraordinarily beautiful in this scene.
Recommended to all her fans!
Attachments
sc_1377_01_01.jpg
CARLA in a screenshot of this scene.
sc_1377_01_01.jpg (33.96 KiB) Viewed 23725 times
nh.jpg
nh.jpg (32.65 KiB) Viewed 21269 times
bscap0007.jpg
bscap0007.jpg (38.37 KiB) Viewed 21269 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

Postby poonies on Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:38 pm

Ok, I have found 4-Play and Pardise - where can I get the Apprentice from an Englsih site?
poonies
Respected member

CARLA COX and THE APPRENTICE

Postby nylonlover on Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:45 pm

Hi , POONIES. I personally got my copy of THE APPRENTICE from the english version of the 4-play site. They do not accept payments by credit card (at least for the Italian buyers) but only money orders.
Attachments
bella bionda.jpg
CARLA COX is the most exciting babe I have ever seen.
bella bionda.jpg (167.25 KiB) Viewed 25636 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX's cream pie orgy

Postby nylonlover on Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:57 pm

In the opening sequence of CREAM PIE ORGY 4 we see CARLA COX and other three girls as they descend the stairs of a building with the camera focusing on their feet and on their high heeled open toe sandals. Then CARLA rings at a door and asks if that is the apartment in wich an orgy has been organized. A boy invites all four girls in where they meet other three guys. The girls undresses with the help of the guys and the orgy begins. The girls get fucked in several positions with plenty of cock sucking and blowjob actions throughout the scene (together with cowgirl and reverse cowgirl).Unfortunately all the other three girls loose their shoes during the sexual acts while CARLA doesn't take off her high heels(what a pity!). The scene ends with a vaginal cream pie for CARLA after sha has been taken from behind on a couch. Not a bad scene but the attention of the cameraman isn't particulary focused on our favorite blonde babe, so her hardcore fans could find more interesting the videos in which she is the female protagonist of her scene.
Attachments
60023600479.jpg
CARLA COX proudly displays her sexy tailbone tattoo from the front cover of CREAM PIE ORGY 4.
60023600479.jpg (69.34 KiB) Viewed 25595 times
bscap0002.jpg
bscap0002.jpg (38.8 KiB) Viewed 21240 times
bscap0003.jpg
bscap0003.jpg (32.62 KiB) Viewed 21240 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX loves sucking cocks

Postby nylonlover on Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:03 pm

During 2006 CARLA COX shot three blowjob only(!!!) scenes for DEVIL's FILM. These scenes can be watched also in their VOD versions or in the following DVD's :CUM FILLED THROATS 15 and 18 and THROAT BANGERS 15. Grab your cock and let's have a look to what she does in those scenes.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX's cum filled throat (PART 1)

Postby nylonlover on Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:12 pm

In CUM FILLED THROATS 15 CARLA COX handles (with her mouth) the biggest black cock of her early shootings but the poor girl can take in her lovely mouth only a little portion of the huge piece of black meat , trying to do her best to suck it changing several positions.
She moans and gags throughout the whole lenght of the scene but that cock is really too big for our lovely little blonde and the blowjob gets rather wet and sloppy as she tries to breath.
The guy then rewards her with a white load in her mouth wich she proudly swallows (damn , she is so cute looking at the camera I simply can't resist her...).
Extremely hot scene!
Attachments
bscap0010.jpg
bscap0010.jpg (36.92 KiB) Viewed 21263 times
bscap0005.jpg
bscap0005.jpg (40.13 KiB) Viewed 21263 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX's cum filled throat (PART 2)

Postby nylonlover on Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:23 pm

In CUM FILLED THROATS 18 she faces a big white cock (but not so huge as the previous one) and in this scene CARLA seems more active and horny since she manipulates the tool and the balls with her mouth in a more energic and skillfull way.
The guy then unloads a large amount of white cum directly on her throat after a frantic throat fucking.
Judging by her ecstatic smile with the cum filling her open mouth she seems to appreciate it (the look in her eyes after the swallowing is simply extraordinary).
In both the CUM FILLED THROATS scenes she is totally naked and barefoot (!!!) , displaying her pussy and asshole while sucking the big cocks.
Very hot!
Attachments
bscap0003.jpg
bscap0003.jpg (34.74 KiB) Viewed 21269 times
bscap0006.jpg
bscap0006.jpg (36.04 KiB) Viewed 21268 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

Postby poonies on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:07 pm

Thanks, but when I go to 4-play it says no product? Where do you get LA VEDOVA DELLA CAMORRA from?
poonies
Respected member

CARLA COX's hard to find DVD's

Postby nylonlover on Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:06 pm

Hi , POONIES. THE APPRENTICE may be out of stock. I got it a few months ago but the movie is rather recent (February/March 2007) so it may become available once more in the future. For what concerns LA VEDOVA DELLA CAMORRA I found the DVD at a store in my city (it is an italian production) but I think that the search of an online seller could be difficult since I tried the same attempt before finding it.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX gets throat banged

Postby nylonlover on Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:16 pm

In THROAT BANGERS 15 CARLA COX gives a more sloppy and rather wet blowjob to the big tool of a lucky boy :mrgreen:
The scene isn't particulary long but her mouth never stop the blowing work (she is so cute with a cock filling her lovely mouth and the eye contact is superb 8) ) and the final cumshot flies all over her pretty face and forehead ;-.
In this scene she wears high-heeled open toe sandals for the whole lenght of the sucking session.
Her oral skills make this scene a must see even if the previous episodes of the CUM FILLED THROATS series were more arousing.

All three scenes begin with CARLA masturbating on bed or on a couch using her fingers over her clit and pussy.
She looks stunningly beautiful in all three features , highly recommended for all her fans.
Attachments
bscap0001.jpg
bscap0001.jpg (44.3 KiB) Viewed 21240 times
bscap0002.jpg
bscap0002.jpg (45.88 KiB) Viewed 21240 times
bscap0003.jpg
bscap0003.jpg (43.64 KiB) Viewed 21240 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX's audition

Postby nylonlover on Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:28 pm

In TEEN TRYOUTS AUDITIONS 47 CARLA COX is once more paired with a giant sized black cock.
She is a sweet looking as usual, with nice tits and fleshy pussy.
CARLA is fucked with her clothes on being so horny that as she sees the big tool her mouth is soon sucking it with the usual energy.
Then she just keeps the blouse around her waist and takes the black tool in her pussy changing several positions (she resembles a beautiful blonde doll in the hands of the big black guy).
She looks fabulous in doggy, where she gets a cream pie gift.
During the fucking I was very pleased at the sight of her lovely soft bare soles as she was moaning in an ecstatic pleasure with the cock deep inside her perfectly shaped body.
I do not like cream pies but the sight of the big cock filling her mouth and even her throat is always a pleasure for the eyes (and for a lower part of my body...).
Good scene.
Attachments
sc_0398_04_01.jpg
Lovely CARLA in a screenshot from this scene.
sc_0398_04_01.jpg (62.76 KiB) Viewed 23721 times
bscap0013.jpg
Very nice climax...
bscap0013.jpg (32.92 KiB) Viewed 21262 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

PreviousNext

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls