Which EBI girl is a "real" actress!

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Which EBI girl is a "real" actress!

Postby slater444 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:13 am

Wow, returning to my old question, I saw that bakerboy turned this into his personal boundheat blog... If he has fun with that. Thanks to all serious replies!
slater444
Still our bitch!

Postby Fanboy on Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:35 am

slater444 wrote:Wow, returning to my old question, I saw that bakerboy turned this into his personal boundheat blog... If he has fun with that. Thanks to all serious replies!

I once said some thing similar:

bakerboy wrote:
Fanboy wrote:Does being in a boundheat video really count as "real actress"?

It is simple. If you are credited on IMDB in a movie listed on IMDB you are an actor/actress. Add to it: If you actually deliver dialogue other then: " fuck me", oh' fuck me", "oh' fuck me good". In other words delivering dialogue which actually propels the story you are an actor/ actress. Also if you are in a movie ( sexy or not) which actually tells a story you are an actor/actress. All you have to look at the trailers and you see the difference between boundheat and other sites. Now, sometimes I feel like some biblical quote :" Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw. your pearls before the pigs",

Well - I guess I'm a "real actor" as well then 'cause I'm on IMDB too. That what's you get for being an extra in a very low budget independent movie
Fanboy
Almost human

Postby bakerboy on Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:57 am

OK Fanboy, not sure if you are trying to pick up an argument or not. Be that as it may:
The boundheat models/actresses I post here started with:

Brigitte Nielsen, Rena Riffel, Fawnia Mondey, Kira Reed, Eva Aichmaerova at al ... hardly extras in cheap movies. And yes, time are changing and BH had to reduce costs and provide " harder" content. That left mostly US actresses out. Being replaced by mostly Czech models. Indeed they are NOT professional actresses, but they deliver significant dialogues and many have a natural ability to act. Also, BH set is run by professional crew including their directors, who work closely with all of the talent to achieve acceptable acting results in a story driven movies.
Always about lesbian slaves....boundheat.com
bakerboy
Respected member

Postby Fanboy on Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:56 am

bakerboy wrote:OK Fanboy, not sure if you are trying to pick up an argument or not. Be that as it may:

I'm not but let me remind you that you define an actress as "If you are credited on IMDB in a movie listed on IMDB you are an actor/actress"" And I just pointed out that it's a stupid definition since anyone and her cat can get a credit on imdb-
Fanboy
Almost human

Postby robot on Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm

And now the main event, in the right corner, weighing <> pounds, standing at <> feet <> inches tall, coming from Copenhagen, Denmark, "Tivoli" Faaaaaaaanboy!!!! In the left corner, weighing <> pounds, standing at <> feet <> inches tall, coming from Eronvillage. "Hot Buns" Baaaaaaaaakerboy!!!
Are you ready?! Let's get ready to rumble!
Obey my commands, protect yourself at all times, touch gloves if you want to, let's go!

Bakerboy starts right away with a takedown attempt that Fanboy flawlessly avoids and throws a spinning back fist which barely misses.
Fanboy hits Bakerboy with a powerful flying knee but Bakerboy lands a 1-2 combination straight to Fanboy's derriere.

Both now circle the octagon and try to catch their breath.

Fanboy peeks at one of the ring girls, and so does Bakerboy. They look at each other and laugh. All judges score the fight 30-30. Fanboy and Bakerboy leave Madison Square Garden, each with a ring girl at his arm.
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby henryjames on Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:10 pm

robot wrote:Fanboy and Bakerboy leave Madison Square Garden, each with a ring girl at his arm.

But wait now... what's this? Miss Tiffany leaps into the ring. "I am a real actress", she cries - "and I'll punch the crap outta anyone who denies it!"

Gratitude, Joy and Submission, here is where they're at, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28259
henryjames
Moves like Jagger

Postby robot on Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:05 pm

I'll let her wrestle me :lol: maybe :mrgreen:
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby bakerboy on Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:30 am

“Don’t play chess with a pigeon. It’ll just knock over the pieces, poop all over the board and then strut around like it won the game.
::: ::: :::
Always about lesbian slaves....boundheat.com
bakerboy
Respected member

Previous

Return to Eurogirls