PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Moderators: krull, PremiumBukkake

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby gregory on Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:28 am

Gregorious wrote:Lia Ponce gb is coming up...

25508-7x.jpg

25508-11x.jpg

25508-1x.jpg


we can even forget that we got for the 350 time south americans but that tooth brace is horrid and she’s too young
gregory
Respected member
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby piranorton on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:58 am

gregory wrote:we can even forget that we got for the 350 time south americans but that tooth brace is horrid and she’s too young

Braces are not permanent and the end result is satisfying. For me it is a bigger "problem", that she began trashing her body with random lame tattoos.
Also, too young at 25? What were your thoughts of Miss Olivia at 18?
piranorton
Still our bitch!
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:02 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Playabuoy on Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:03 pm

gregory wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Lia Ponce gb is coming up...

25508-7x.jpg

25508-11x.jpg

25508-1x.jpg


we can even forget that we got for the 350 time south americans but that tooth brace is horrid and she’s too young

if shes "too young " whats the acceptable age?
Playabuoy
Respected member
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby WAO137 on Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:58 pm

A New Season soon... Looks like a same small studio but not sure
Min Galilea.jpg
Min Galilea.jpg (58.53 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
TOP 12 GIRLS received 300+ loads
TOP 12 scenes with 110+ loads in 1 session
Image
User avatar
WAO137
Respected member
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:23 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:37 pm

Gregorious wrote:Intel from IBDB tell us there is a strong possibility of an unreleased scene with Alexandra Targaryen, filmed around the time she also appeared as scooper...
Hola__Hamijos wrote:If she had filmed again, why wouldn't Giorgio be selling merch though?

Yes, you definitely got a point HH, could be that the good agents in IBDB got it wrong this time. Could be they misinterpreted information about an upcoming scene planned, we'll see...

WAO137 wrote:A New Season soon...

Yes, on his OF Giorgio posted that the shooting with Min started today...

MinGalilea.jpg
MinGalilea.jpg (130.09 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby WAO137 on Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:26 pm

Maybe today just interview, tomorrow main shoot
GOF.jpg
GOF.jpg (12.2 KiB) Viewed 1980 times

But I can't understand new studio or not
TOP 12 GIRLS received 300+ loads
TOP 12 scenes with 110+ loads in 1 session
Image
User avatar
WAO137
Respected member
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:23 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby bigload on Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm

gregory wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Lia Ponce gb is coming up...

25508-7x.jpg

25508-11x.jpg

25508-1x.jpg


we can even forget that we got for the 350 time south americans but that tooth brace is horrid and she’s too young

who the fuck is “we”? you and your imaginary racist friends that dont exist on this forum..?
bigload
Respected member
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby bigload on Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:30 pm

Gregorious wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Intel from IBDB tell us there is a strong possibility of an unreleased scene with Alexandra Targaryen, filmed around the time she also appeared as scooper...
Hola__Hamijos wrote:If she had filmed again, why wouldn't Giorgio be selling merch though?

Yes, you definitely got a point HH, could be that the good agents in IBDB got it wrong this time. Could be they misinterpreted information about an upcoming scene planned, we'll see...

WAO137 wrote:A New Season soon...

Yes, on his OF Giorgio posted that the shooting with Min started today...

MinGalilea.jpg

I guess you meant to say the shooting with THE GLASS (and Min) started today. Does the glass also have an OF?
bigload
Respected member
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Supersonick on Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:59 pm

bigload wrote:
Gregorious wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Intel from IBDB tell us there is a strong possibility of an unreleased scene with Alexandra Targaryen, filmed around the time she also appeared as scooper...
Hola__Hamijos wrote:If she had filmed again, why wouldn't Giorgio be selling merch though?

Yes, you definitely got a point HH, could be that the good agents in IBDB got it wrong this time. Could be they misinterpreted information about an upcoming scene planned, we'll see...

WAO137 wrote:A New Season soon...

Yes, on his OF Giorgio posted that the shooting with Min started today...

MinGalilea.jpg

I guess you meant to say the shooting with THE GLASS (and Min) started today. Does the glass also have an OF?


HA! Dead on. Trust me, Min is secondary to the GLASS with fucking Giorgio. It’s all about the glass now
Image
User avatar
Supersonick
Respected member
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:15 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:48 pm

bigload wrote:I guess you meant to say the shooting with THE GLASS (and Min) started today. Does the glass also have an OF?

Haha, yes I'm sure every PB glass have it's own OF, and that the accounts is set up and managed by PB...

Supersonick wrote:HA! Dead on. Trust me, Min is secondary to the GLASS with fucking Giorgio. It’s all about the glass now

It's been about the glass for way too long! We'll see if the new season makes any changes about that.

But you and others might be barking up the wrong tree about this aspect. From what I know it's not Giorgio that decide too use the the glass or not, it's PB. The same with the models, I've said it before, Giorgio does not decide which models to use, he can suggest of course, but it's PB that decide about that too.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Kefka on Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 pm

Gregorious wrote:
bigload wrote:I guess you meant to say the shooting with THE GLASS (and Min) started today. Does the glass also have an OF?

Haha, yes I'm sure every PB glass have it's own OF, and that the accounts is set up and managed by PB...

Supersonick wrote:HA! Dead on. Trust me, Min is secondary to the GLASS with fucking Giorgio. It’s all about the glass now

It's been about the glass for way too long! We'll see if the new season makes any changes about that.

But you and others might be barking up the wrong tree about this aspect. From what I know it's not Giorgio that decide too use the the glass or not, it's PB. The same with the models, I've said it before, Giorgio does not decide which models to use, he can suggest of course, but it's PB that decide about that too.


ya ya, also keeping the shoots covered non nude is also pb?

and selling the cum covered clothes in private auctions is also pb?

next you will tell me the useless camera 2 position is also pb?
"And no, I am in no way connected to pb, just wanted to put it out there .
Take care" - Giorgio
User avatar
Kefka
kefka
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:33 pm

WAO137 wrote:Maybe today just interview, tomorrow main shoot
bigload wrote:with THE GLASS (and Min) started today

To be fair, being clothed and having a glass and being in a small studio space is all fine for the interview portion.
We shall see how he proceeds with the main event.


Gregorious wrote:Yes, you definitely got a point HH, could be that the good agents in IBDB got it wrong this time. Could be they misinterpreted information about an upcoming scene planned, we'll see...


What were the hints that Alexandra had filmed? And what dates?
Image
User avatar
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 9:36 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby gregory on Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:05 am

bigload wrote:
gregory wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Lia Ponce gb is coming up...

25508-7x.jpg

25508-11x.jpg

25508-1x.jpg


we can even forget that we got for the 350 time south americans but that tooth brace is horrid and she’s too young

who the fuck is “we”? you and your imaginary racist friends that dont exist on this forum..?


shut the fuck up thanks you idiot since we’re not dealing with any race, guess what we got min galilea from south america,

this site is boring and ended forever, let’s hope in alexandra targaryen the only acceptable and with a great body
gregory
Respected member
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby gregory on Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:06 am

Kefka wrote:
Gregorious wrote:
bigload wrote:I guess you meant to say the shooting with THE GLASS (and Min) started today. Does the glass also have an OF?

Haha, yes I'm sure every PB glass have it's own OF, and that the accounts is set up and managed by PB...

Supersonick wrote:HA! Dead on. Trust me, Min is secondary to the GLASS with fucking Giorgio. It’s all about the glass now

It's been about the glass for way too long! We'll see if the new season makes any changes about that.

But you and others might be barking up the wrong tree about this aspect. From what I know it's not Giorgio that decide too use the the glass or not, it's PB. The same with the models, I've said it before, Giorgio does not decide which models to use, he can suggest of course, but it's PB that decide about that too.


ya ya, also keeping the shoots covered non nude is also pb?

and selling the cum covered clothes in private auctions is also pb?

next you will tell me the useless camera 2 position is also pb?


As I guessed Giorgio is italian and we hear torbe speaking spanish behind each scene, he’s just a cameraman
gregory
Respected member
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby WAO137 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:40 pm

Nothing change... this formula will be for years...
Min 3 (2).jpg
Min 3 (2).jpg (12.4 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Min 3 (3).jpg
Min 3 (3).jpg (21 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Min Galilea 3.jpg
Min Galilea 3.jpg (121.37 KiB) Viewed 953 times
TOP 12 GIRLS received 300+ loads
TOP 12 scenes with 110+ loads in 1 session
Image
User avatar
WAO137
Respected member
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests