PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby bukkakefan32 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:05 am

I hope PB make a MAGIC and will make a very BUKKAKE for IRINA!!!
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby abano1 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:38 pm

speaking of magic - where is the Noe White scene?
abano1
Respected member

Postby masche on Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:02 pm

topdawgchris wrote:
masche wrote:Unfortunately (by now) Irina's just a scooper. Hopefully that will change in the near future.

How do you know she's just the scooper?

I asked her. The good thing though is that she's willing to do it once she feels ready. I'm sure PB team will sort things out.
masche
Almost human

Postby PREMIUMBFAN on Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:28 pm

abano1 wrote:speaking of magic - where is the Noe White scene?

SERIOUSLY THOUGH! The MAIN reason I’ve kept my diamond membership for the past year is to see Noe White triumphantly return and smash the swallowing record (Number of loads AND Quantity of sperm).

I sincerely HOPE they are holding on to the scene in regard to saving the “best for last”.

Release the kracken!
PREMIUMBFAN
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Gregorious on Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:40 pm

My short summarys of the previous 5 scenes (Missy not included), based on the cam1 versions:

Ohana Petite #4
Ohanas performance is faultless, combining cuteness with being a nasty cumslut. The scene has nice loads and several glorious mouthfuls, the close cam1 camerwork is great, and the picture quality is clear and natural. Just great stuff, I like this update a lot!

Sherezade Lapiedra #2
Sherezade is very nice, her performance and the camerawork is fine. But the faded and tinted picture quality makes it impossible for me to really enjoy the scene. Nothing is visually clear and natural, everything melt together, the cum look like fog in her mouth. Very disappointing, and a shame for a good performance...

Silvia Dellai #2
Silvias is the perfect submissive cumreceptacle, and seeing her big mouth full of cum is so sexy. Having her sister Eveline as assistant is sexy too. The camerwork is mostly fine, and the picture quality is clear and sharp with natural colors. But Evelines constant talking and interactions was distracting to me, it made the whole scene unfocused and hard to fully enjoy. I prefer Silvias first bukkake.

Annie Reis #1
Annies performance is great, she has a warm radiant personality that light up the screen! I don't like duo bukkakes, and Rebeka swapping cum with Annie does nothing for me. But Annie is fed enough loads straight in her mouth, and i like that part, especially load 9-40 a lot. The picture quality is ok, but look a bit artificially "colored" to me. A lot of things could be better, cam1 is mostly to far away, many loads are weak, the guys get in the way of the camera, more guys miss the mouth than usual, and as scooper Rebekas fingers are mostly in the way. But I still like load 9-40 a lot thanks to Annie!

Rebeka Brown #3
Watching the lovely and softspoken Rebeka willingly accepting load after load is a sublime experience, her performance is wonderful! The close cam1 camerawork is great (improved from Annie Reis #1), and the picture quality is the very best for a long time, sharp and clear with natural balanced colors! It's such a big difference having a clear picture like this, it makes the viewing experience so much more intense, almost as being there!

The camera is a bit out of focus at some points, and I had prefered if Rebeka didn't shake her head from side to side like she does sometimes, it's distracting and makes the cum in her mouth thin, and the camera can not get a clear picture. But this is just small issues, Rebeka #3 is my favorite of these five scenes!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:34 am

Noe White just waiting for her scene to start...
https://www.instagram.com/giorgiopb/

vlcsnap-2021-08-10-12h31m39s802.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-08-10-12h31m39s802.jpg (58.92 KiB) Viewed 9066 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:11 pm

Congrats on 1000 pages 8) Just waiting for PB to shoot gloryholes again...
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Mr. Donkey on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:13 pm

charlie72 wrote:Congrats on 1000 pages 8) Just waiting for PB to shoot gloryholes again...

Return of gloryholes.
I have heard it several times, and I join the request. The perfect complement to the bukkake, like the bag and the shoes. But a gloryhole is not a bukkake through two holes. It requires a more active role from the girl. The gal must have a good blowjob technique and should employ it to drive the cocks to the climax. She has to pay attention, pull back the cock at the right moment and receive the cum in her mouth and over her tongue. And after receiving the load she gives a good post-cum head cleanup.
Many times in PB's gloryhole scenes I have watched how the guys jerk over de mouth and then disappear. No more. No postcum cleanup, even no blowjob, as if it were a bukkake.
I hope PB staff take note of this.
Give us what we ask for, show us what these girls are capable of !!
Screenshot_20200915-041708.png
Lily doing her best and receiving her price
Screenshot_20200915-041708.png (532.37 KiB) Viewed 8859 times
Last edited by Mr. Donkey on Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Donkey
Respected member

Postby metal87 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:17 pm

charlie72 wrote:Congrats on 1000 pages 8) Just waiting for PB to shoot gloryholes again...

Excuse me but I am not fluent in English so I use google Google translator.
Yes, my friend i love gloryholes too, this thread has been very important and important in our lives, it seems incredible that it had so many pages and pending users in each of the Premium bukkake publications and that's good.
I think we must be grateful that the site has remained in line with the it implies that recording implies due to the situation such a difficult pandemic, I feel that there are many criticisms without taking into account how difficult it has been in the world to continue working and this site does not escape from that.
I think that there has been a great advance in the development of the filming and the choice of the new girls has been very good they don't have no problem swallowing dozens of loads of semen because they enjoy it and that is a lot of morbid what cause I just hope the filming continues and they add variety to the site.
Finally I hope they continue filming bringing sexy girls who are willing to swallow a lot of loads and the site adding quality content and variety.
WE ❤️ BUKKAKE
metal87
Respected member

Postby metal87 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:32 pm

I think we must be grateful that the site has remained in line with the it implies that recording implies due to the situation such a difficult pandemic, I feel that there are many criticisms without taking into account how difficult it has been in the world to continue working and this site does not escape from that.
I think that there has been a great advance in the development of the filming and the choice of the new girls has been very good they don't have no problem swallowing dozens of loads of semen because they enjoy it and that is a lot of morbid what cause in addition to including each Bukkake with the interview recordings and Bts has been an excellent idea like the posts on instagram about the development of the filming because we keep abreast of the development of the videos..
Finally I hope they continue filming bringing sexy girls who are willing to swallow a lot of loads and the site adding quality content and variety.
WE ❤️ BUKKAKE
metal87
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Gregorious wrote:Noe White just waiting for her scene to start...

===

WoW Noe looks great ! Ready to be bukkaked
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:08 pm

Mr. Donkey wrote:

Return of gloryholes.
I have heard it several times, and I join the request. The perfect complement to the bukkake, like the bag and the shoes. But a gloryhole is not a bukkake through two holes. It requires a more active role from the girl. The gal must have a good blowjob technique and should employ it to drive the cocks to the climax. She has to pay attention, pull back the cock at the right moment and receive the cum in her mouth and over her tongue. And after receiving the load she gives a good post-cum head cleanup.
Many times in PB's gloryhole scenes I have watched how the guys jerk over de mouth and then disappear. No more. No postcum cleanup, even no blowjob, as if it were a bukkake.
I hope PB staff take note of this.
Give us what we ask for, show us what these girls are capable of !!

===

No no no. Please no return of the gloryhole. We just got rid of it :)

I don’t like it at all - a waist of time to my opinion

I never watch a gloryhole scene back as I do for the bukkakes

I would rather love to see the cumwalk return
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby PREMIUMBFAN on Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:35 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Noe White just waiting for her scene to start...

===

WoW Noe looks great ! Ready to be bukkaked

I agree. Noe looks great. I can’t wait for her scene. Does anyone have any info on her scene? How many loads? Who is the scooper? Is it one scene or is it spliced? How many times and loads does she open mouth swallow?

As for glorygoles, I can definitely do without UNLESS they are similar to the Sherry Vine 52 load scene. That was the only gloryhole scene out of the dozens PB made that was worth watching.
PREMIUMBFAN
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby bukkakefan32 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:04 pm

i don't like gloryholes....
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:15 am

Can't fucking stand glory holes - so glad they got rid of them. I hope they never return. Complete waste of time.
Supersonick
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL