PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby bigload on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:48 am

Supersonick wrote:New guy/Giorgio:

This Thread gives ZERO FUCKS about Giorgio's cum stained outfits and glasses for sale. Piranorton has already explained the reason why, to you, much more eloquently and nicely.

I am sure there are some perverts who buy it for her their wifes. I mean which women doesnt dream of a cum stained outfit as a christmas gift!
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:50 pm

I agree with you guys above, Bella Rico is one of my favorite girls on PB aswell!
--------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, seems like it's Prim #5 tomorrow with Melania Dark as scooper. Possibly filmed the same day as Melania #2 going by the outfits...

Prim_a.jpg
Prim_a.jpg (98.02 KiB) Viewed 4074 times

Prim_b.jpg
Prim_b.jpg (96.52 KiB) Viewed 4074 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby piranorton on Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:44 pm

Gregorious wrote:On another note, seems like it's Prim #5 tomorrow with Melania Dark as scooper. Possibly filmed the same day as Melania #2 going by the outfits...

And it seems like this was filmed first, Melania's scene starts with the dirty glass and also the loads look bigger here. You finally have Melania back and she's treated like a side attraction with leftover loads? What kind of nonsense is this...
piranorton
piranorton

Postby gregory on Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:59 pm

Gregorious wrote:I agree with you guys above, Bella Rico is one of my favorite girls on PB aswell!
--------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, seems like it's Prim #5 tomorrow with Melania Dark as scooper. Possibly filmed the same day as Melania #2 going by the outfits...

Prim_a.jpg

Prim_b.jpg

guess where they are from...

hear hear hear, great news in this site really, back into favela
gregory
Respected member

Postby Quimico300 on Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:04 am

The best Girl of the year is Prim
Quimico300
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:40 am

Quimico300 wrote:The best Girl of the year is Prim

Yes 22yo PRIM is marvelous.

This time 50 loads in BUKKAKE #5

She is now tops 7 !! Amazing PRIM!

Looking forward seeing her in her next 100 loads plus bukkake

A return of Bella Rico is much appreciated too :)
Attachments
a6.JPG
a6.JPG (23.18 KiB) Viewed 3485 times
Capturexx.JPG
Capturexx.JPG (60.55 KiB) Viewed 3485 times
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby vextime on Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:46 am

Prim again! I wouldn't mind if was 70+ loads but it's another watered down 50, meh.
Seems PB are struggling to find new cum dumps this season.
vextime
Respected member

Postby bigload on Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:47 pm

So the recent poll was all fake? PB continues with ~50 loads bukkakes, far away from 75 guys scenes. What a surprise
bigload
Respected member

Postby piranorton on Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:56 pm

bigload wrote:So the recent poll was all fake? PB continues with ~50 loads bukkakes, far away from 75 guys scenes. What a surprise

When exactly does the new season start? Are we in a season now or between seasons? Two(!!!) 75 guys (not loads) bukkake every 5 days with different girls is light years away.
piranorton
piranorton

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:57 pm

I really like Prim but what she said in Melania's scene and then the way she reacted in her own scene, which actually was shot before Melania's, says a lot about what is going on at PB.
You have to be blind to miss how uneasy she was. As opposed to how good spirited she was in her 1st and 2nd scene this means a lot, but what????
We can only emit suppositions....
Many here pointed out justifiably that PB has problems scouting for new girls. I think they definitely lack the skills to do that because with Europeans economies going down the drain I am sure there are many potential candidates.
They also don't bring more bukkakeros... why is that? Maybe because they are paying them and cannot past a certain amount? I never understood why should they be paid.... Especially in their present situation I think they should open the doors to more amateurs.....
I can feel Prim has been put under a lot of pressure doing those latest scenes.....
Maybe she wants to stop? Or more likely the vibe over there has gone bad.....
And the way Esa Dicen was totally ruined with these short scenes.... that to me is also a sign of rushed planning and lack of means.....
I also feel they got the new studio too soon.... they still don't have the tools to make good use of it....

What do you guys think?
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby vextime on Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:19 pm

I agree with all that.
vextime
Respected member

Postby abano1 on Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:27 pm

What exactly did Prim say in Melania’s scene?
abano1
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:27 pm

Bukkake is getting more and more mainstream, but keep in mind that swallowing 50 loads is still a lot (ask your wife, girlfriend or other girls) when she swallowed for the last time 50 loads). I also love bigger bukkakes with a minimum of 100 loads and hoping for a 200 loads bkk. In the Prim bkk the loads #5 are in general (very) good by the way.

It's a pity PB does not give good insight why they do things (customer communication is exceptionally poor) and if they do things (like a poll), what they gonna do with the outcome) or their plans with their new studio. All these years their communication is not sufficient.
it is indeed remarkable that PremiumBukkake do several updates pretty quickly lately of girls, one after another (Prim, Esa Dicen, Kitty Love). I think the stock is running low indeed. I would love to see more 18-20yo NEWBIE's instead of Lily Veroni.

They could introduce the old system of amateur bukkakeros offering test results and than are able to join to get more men to the bkk, but maybe incidents in the former past keeps the production team and bkk babes probably afraid of infected bukkakeros to join so keeping the selected bukkakeros in an own bubble. I know each girl get to see all the test results before each bkk of all the men participating.

Considering Prim, she is hungry for sperm for sure. From a girlfriend I know, who is fond of sperm too (gokkun - drinking 800c at once), the second time her body was alarmed by the sperm again, she wanted to take the sperm the 2nd time, but could only drink 300 cc instead of the 600cc which was available) - could be the case with Prim too - note that taking 50 loads or even double numbers gives an physical reaction too to the girl. Many girls vomit due to the stomach reaction or suffer diaree afterwards. However Kate Rich was fine after each bkk and was able to hold all, but many could not.

I wish we could crown PRIM as our new BUKKAKE Queen, please offer her a 140 loads bkk please and more .... I love PRIM she is amazing.
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:57 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:...note that taking 50 loads or even double numbers gives an physical reaction too to the girl. Many girls vomit due to the stomach reaction or suffer diaree afterwards...

https://www.analvids.com/watch/242158/puke_bts_from_wet_gina_snow_18_loads_cum_in_mouth_bukkake_5on1_bbc_pee_drink_dp_swallow
Gina Snow pk.jpg
Gina Snow pk.jpg (53.52 KiB) Viewed 4070 times

Gina Snow pk 2.jpg
Gina Snow pk 2.jpg (53.34 KiB) Viewed 4070 times

Gina Snow pk 3.jpg
Gina Snow pk 3.jpg (52.79 KiB) Viewed 4070 times

===============================================
From PB's instagram
PB Spam.jpg
PB Spam.jpg (38.21 KiB) Viewed 4062 times

What is it? Spam or what?
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:23 pm

^ guys, the argument that girls check the guys tests is only valid for experienced girls. If only they go back and get newbies, that would be their contract, these would be the conditions, accept amateur bukkakeros with their tests and that’s it.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL