PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Francis on Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:59 am

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
Francis wrote:To me it's better having facials at the end, facials make a mess of face/eyes etc while it's better to have a more clean visual during the swallowing part, the occasional spurts out are fine.

WAO137 wrote:Spermbar

What if Min Galilea's BTS was more than just a regular BTS and there were facials and a spermbar in it?!? 8)

In that case Francis=Happy guy :D
Mmh even Raven, Robert here, said something similar on Twitter if I'm not mistaken... maybe it's just more than an assumption :lol:
But I guess we'll find out soon

Edit: The trailer is out, it was all true!!!

Thanks, I was right not to loose hope, what a wonderful surprise, MassiveFacials (user) will be happy too!
And naked too, and martini glass, ok gonna resub in a few days
Francis
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:31 am

really BTS now becomes part 2. New BTS record 44 loads. For silver members it's negative news but it's time to upgrade your account :lol:
https://premiumbukkake.com/trailers/PB_193_mingalilea_bts.mp4
44.jpg
44.jpg (10.9 KiB) Viewed 7903 times

Min 2.jpg
Min 2.jpg (328.88 KiB) Viewed 7903 times

Min 5.jpg
Min 5.jpg (341.49 KiB) Viewed 7903 times

Min 6.jpg
Min 6.jpg (333.33 KiB) Viewed 7903 times

Min 7.jpg
Min 7.jpg (312.29 KiB) Viewed 7903 times

Min 8.jpg
Min 8.jpg (299.35 KiB) Viewed 7903 times
Last edited by WAO137 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Francis on Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:47 am

WAO137 wrote:really BTS now becomes part 2. New BTS record 44 loads. For silver members it's negative news but it's time to upgrade your account :lol:

Maybe benefits for Diamond users? Also Pris scene continued and was quite rich in BTS (also with Marina in, actively).

Let's see, maybe it's just some cases and not a trend, maybe they're just exceptions and not all bukkakes will be divided but only a few, who knows.

To me there's no difference because I always enjoyed the Interviews and BTS and I'd be a Diamond member anyway, just happy that Min got the facials treatment even with the blue hair look, now i can look forward to the Dark Hair but without disappointments and regrets :shock:

And what a joyful behaviour and smiles in this scene, I like that :P
Francis
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:15 am

Isn't cool to see a girl with a shiny creamy face?
Min 9.jpg
Min 9.jpg (275.92 KiB) Viewed 7902 times

Min 10.jpg
Min 10.jpg (311.45 KiB) Viewed 7902 times

Min 11.jpg
Min 11.jpg (330.72 KiB) Viewed 7902 times

Min 12.jpg
Min 12.jpg (290.08 KiB) Viewed 7902 times

Min 14.jpg
Min 14.jpg (342.84 KiB) Viewed 7902 times

Min 15.jpg
Min 15.jpg (345.41 KiB) Viewed 7902 times

PB_191_Pris_Angel
PB_192_Katrina
PB_193_Min_Galilea_1

What we have now? Haven't #1 bukkakes anymore. So on sunday will release one of these scenes
:?: PB_194 (Missy #2/Marina Gold #3/Melody Teen #2/Lola Emme #2,Min Galilea #2)
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:14 am

WAO137 wrote:What we have now? Haven't #1 bukkakes anymore. So on sunday will release one of these scenes

There's the possibility of Andrea LaPiedra #2 as well, nothing confirmed, but Giorgio has mentioned on both Twitter and Insta that a second scene with her is upcoming...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I think its great how they in the latest updates let some of the cum missing the mouth stay on the models face a bit, instead of having the scooper polishing off every small drop after every single load. A little cum left look a lot hotter and natural, and the scoopers fingers don't get in the way more than necessary...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Playabuoy on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:51 am

Is the Diamond membership at all worth it? or is more a gesture of support ? are you able to contact to site owner directly ?
Playabuoy
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:54 am

WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:02 pm

Seems like a new scene with Lola Emme might be coming up...
https://www.instagram.com/camilapalmerx/

vlcsnap-2021-10-14-13h57m29s828.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-10-14-13h57m29s828.jpg (44.41 KiB) Viewed 7735 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby MassiveFacials on Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:34 pm

WAO137 wrote:Isn't cool to see a girl with a shiny creamy face?

Incredible!!! I am sorry I ever doubted it, while having it be in the BTS and not in the normal scene is a surprise and a little disappointing from how it will now fuck with my expectations lol, still so glad we're getting to see Min's stunning face creamed!!! Especially with the blue hair, I didn't mind the blue at all, so I am glad to see she got the full treatment with the blue hair and will probably get the full treatment with her black hair too!

PB_191_Pris_Angel
PB_192_Katrina
PB_193_Min_Galilea_1

What we have now? Haven't #1 bukkakes anymore. So on sunday will release one of these scenes

Does that mean that because there is no "_1" on the end of Pris and Katrina, and anyone else's, scenes we know for sure they don't have a second one. Or at least don't have a 2nd scene that is shot already? Am I understanding that correctly?
MassiveFacials
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Gregorious on Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:26 pm

MassiveFacials wrote:Does that mean that because there is no "_1" on the end of Pris and Katrina, and anyone else's, scenes we know for sure they don't have a second one. Or at least don't have a 2nd scene that is shot already? Am I understanding that correctly?

We don't know that for sure. WAO is just guessing that PB have no more #1 bukkakes filmed ready to release, so we probably gonna get one of the #2 bukkakes we believe already is filmed in the next update.

Both Priscila and Katrina has the "_1" in the actual filenames. But we know from experience that "_1" in the filename does not always mean it was filmed first if a model has shot more than one scene. PB does not always release the scenes in the sequence they where filmed...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby akisha.51 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:15 pm

Man I fucking love that sperm bar is making a comeback. In the new ones the girls don't savour the cum as much, but damn is it hot still. Brings me back to when Red said cum tasted like coconut milk lol. Any other sperm bar connoisseurs?

Also I think the girls recently are hot as fuck. Seeing them chug cum is mindblowing.
akisha.51
EBI bitch

Postby Gregorious on Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:39 pm

^This is not really a pure Spermbar scene though. This is just the regular swallow/facial scene with some of the guys cumming in a glass for her to drink.

The whole point of original Spermbar scenes, at least to me, was scenes only about several guys cumming in a bowl/glass or several glasses, and serving that like in a bar, to the girl to drink.

Even if I'm not really a big fan of those kind of scenes myself, I can see the attraction, and I think they fit nicely with what PB does.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby akisha.51 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:52 pm

Yeah, the recent scenes probably have a more broad appeal. I get off looking at a dressed woman drinking a glass of random cum, but not everyone does.
akisha.51
EBI bitch

Postby Supersonick on Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Fuck yeah, this is great news. Min BTS is a treat to watch - what a playful, horny, young cum slut - she is a keeper! Love seeing her covered in cum. It seems like the more cum she gets fed and covered with, the more she gets off and the more fun she has!

Gregorious wrote: On another note, I think its great how they in the latest updates let some of the cum missing the mouth stay on the models face a bit, instead of having the scooper polishing off every small drop after every single load. A little cum left look a lot hotter and natural, and the scoopers fingers don't get in the way more than necessary...

1000%!!! I like when their faces are covered with "friendly fire" as the dudes jerk load after load into their mouths. It makes them look even more like the human sperm receptacles they are. AND for the additional bonus of keeping the scoopers hands the fuck out of the way and just let the scene unfold naturally.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby MassiveFacials on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:14 pm

Gregorious wrote:We don't know that for sure. WAO is just guessing that PB have no more #1 bukkakes filmed ready to release, so we probably gonna get one of the #2 bukkakes we believe already is filmed in the next update.

Both Priscila and Katrina has the "_1" in the actual filenames. But we know from experience that "_1" in the filename does not always mean it was filmed first if a model has shot more than one scene. PB does not always release the scenes in the sequence they where filmed...

Ah, okay, that makes sense. I appreciate the clarification Gregorious! I had been a PremiumBukkake member a few times over the past few years and have always been an observer from afar, but I have recently been getting fully back into it, fully rejoined for Pris's scene specifically and am looking to better understand some of the intricacies in their upcoming scenes, what to keep an eye out for and all of that. So I appreciate it!
MassiveFacials
25 post? Our bitch!

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL