PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby vextime on Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:22 pm

Playabuoy wrote:
gregory wrote:
Playabuoy wrote:theirs models i liked on pb that get hate so I usually dont like to talk down on the models. however this is girl is way to thin.

you prefer the fat south american asses they booked for months? she has a firm beautiful body

Yes, Yes i do. Lia Ponce, min Galilea, lola emme, pris angel, Safira, Melody teens etc. hopeful more to come.

Are you sure you don't prefer the skanks below over the likes of pris and min, apparently these babes are preferred on here by some. We all have our own tastes in woman but....

Attachments
Screenshot 2021-12-11 104025.png
Screenshot 2021-12-11 104025.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 9425 times
Screenshot 2021-12-11 104221.png
Screenshot 2021-12-11 104221.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 9425 times
vextime
Respected member

Postby vextime on Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Katrina, I love this girl, her scene is very underrated. Would love to see her back for more, over the LG milfs.
vextime
Respected member

Postby Gondvanaz on Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:06 pm

vextime wrote:
Playabuoy wrote:
Yes, Yes i do. Lia Ponce, min Galilea, lola emme, pris angel, Safira, Melody teens etc. hopeful more to come.

Are you sure you don't prefer the skanks below over the likes of pris and min, apparently these babes are preferred on here by some. We all have our own tastes in woman but....

So "pris and min" aren't skanks, is that so? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but these two chicks have absolutely nothing on Megan and Lina. Hate saying that but they're downright ugly. I see prettier girls in my local hypermarket everyday.
Gondvanaz
Still our bitch!

Postby Playabuoy on Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:33 pm

vextime wrote:Katrina, I love this girl, her scene is very underrated. Would love to see her back for more, over the LG milfs.
I second this but i dont think she doing pb again, she look miserable to me.
Playabuoy
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:30 am

Charlotte Angie #1

Best Scenes is a very short 15:49
Cam #1 & Cam#2 are 18:50, so 3 minutes and 1 second longer.

PREMIUMBFAN wrote:...in regards to all the “breaks” and “clever editing”...no real way to tell without feedback from the detectives in this forum.

From the Cam #2 perspective:
The first load doesn't get given until 7:22
Cuts to Cam #1 at 11:56 for 6 seconds after 14 loads swallowed for a sneaky edit.
Charlotte Angie seems to find the whole thing a little awkward but handles the loads well.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Buk31Prem on Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:39 pm

I like Katrina too. Especially her sincere look and simplicity inherent in the Dominicans. By the way, it's not the first time I notice that the films of this studio are not perceived immediately. Perhaps PB is really ahead of time - another sign of genius.
Buk31Prem
Still our bitch!

Postby Gregorious on Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:57 pm

I guess one more scene with Charlotte Angie in this white blouse could be coming up, unless this was just a photo shoot trying out clothes...
https://www.instagram.com/giorgiopb/

CharlotteAngie.jpg
CharlotteAngie.jpg (118.85 KiB) Viewed 8618 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Gregorious wrote:I guess one more scene with Charlotte Angie in this white blouse could be coming up, unless this was just a photo shoot trying out clothes...
https://www.instagram.com/giorgiopb/

CharlotteAngie.jpg

Just unbearable to see these butoxed lips so close. I can't help but relive the Avluv nightmare. And no matter how many tons of powder they splattered on her face she really has bad skin
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:18 pm

^Sadly I have to agree with you about the lips. She looked so much better before, like most girls that go overboard with fillers...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:13 am

Supersonick wrote: I have no interest ... from a bottle.

For Charlotte Angie #1 Interview they mix it up. One load from the sperm bottle and one fresh.
With this "variety mix", they should keep everyone happy. :P
https://premiumbukkake.com/trailers/PB_ ... erview.mp4

The Charlotte Angie #1 BTS does not look promising. I think there will not be any post-scene footage. :x
There should be the walk to the shower every time. Every. Single. Time. (Does anybody think otherwise?)
https://premiumbukkake.com/trailers/PB_ ... ie_bts.mp4
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Francis on Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:45 am

What I cared about BTS were the good-bye loads, at least three (with girls after the shower attempting to leave the room and without makeup).
Too bad that they're not doing it lately :(
Francis
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:54 pm

Charlotte Angie #1 BTS
- 11 minutes 41 seconds
- Makeup
- Photoshoot ( with one load )
No post-scene footage :evil:

Francis wrote:What I cared about BTS were the good-bye loads, at least three (with girls after the shower attempting to leave the room and without makeup).

Those were a nice touch too. She has to keep the cum taste with her as she leaves. 8)
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:16 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:There should be the walk to the shower every time. Every. Single.
Time.
(Does anybody think otherwise?)

Can't say it's that essential to me, but it's absolutely very nice to have! Also the walk to the shower after the scene has become a trademark feature for PB, they should care about things like that. I do think it's annoying that they cut so quickly at the end of the scenes, I would like to see more of the real reactions when the scene is over, in the actual scene or in a bts.

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
Francis wrote:What I cared about BTS were the good-bye loads, at least three (with girls after the shower attempting to leave the room and without makeup).

Those were a nice touch too. She has to keep the cum taste with her as she leaves. 8)

Yeah, PB got the inspiration for the goodbye load sequence from the japanese company Knights Visual and their "Pacifier prep" gokkun series. They used to have the goodbye load as the last thing for the girl, when she is in her civilan clothes ready to leave.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:47 pm

Francis wrote:Anyway, returning to Alexandra ... what a nice body

For those that are curious, it looks like she has only filmed with Woodman and PremiumBukkake.
She hasn't even filmed with Torbe or any other of the studios in Spain.
OnlyFans is her main thing.

In Woodman's interview she confirms that she was born and raised in Spain ( Galicia ).
Cuban background on her father's side and Brazilian on her mother's side.
Some sexy genes!
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Francis on Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:37 pm

Gregorious wrote:

Hola__Hamijos wrote:Yeah, PB got the inspiration for the goodbye load sequence from the japanese company Knights Visual and their "Pacifier prep" gokkun series. They used to have the goodbye load as the last thing for the girl, when she is in her civilan clothes ready to leave.

Just today I watched some of those Japanese series like MIGD :lol:
In some cases there are these sudden final cumshots during the bath or in the dressing room.
In PB that part looked more staged than ever but it was a nice touch, there was a time where they consistently did that (Julia De Lucia, Macarena, Sapphire, Sherazade, Bella etc.)

Hola__Hamijos wrote:

Francis wrote:Anyway, returning to Alexandra ... what a nice body

For those that are curious, it looks like she has only filmed with Woodman and PremiumBukkake.
She hasn't even filmed with Torbe or any other of the studios in Spain.
OnlyFans is her main thing.

In Woodman's interview she confirms that she was born and raised in Spain ( Galicia ).
Cuban background on her father's side and Brazilian on her mother's side.
Some sexy genes!

Thanks for the insight, it's clear that genes don't lie 8)
And hoping for a comeback
Francis
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL