PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby bigload on Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:16 pm

well, with that teeth i also wouldnt cum too close by Melanias mouth.
bigload
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:08 pm

What is their issue with bringing in more guys? It's like they are saying "let's try to be what we once were, without doing what we once did."

For crying out loud, bring in more guys.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby spospo on Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:47 pm

spospo
EBI bitch

Postby WAO137 on Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:36 pm

acca wrote:same dicks all the time...20-30 constantly the same cocks that shooting small amounts of sperm and who cum more than once...it's a cheat when PB says a girl swallowed 60 loads from 20 men...even some cocks that shooting large amounts of sperm disappeared...

thebowl wrote:What is their issue with bringing in more guys?.

The answer is simple no more guys in Madrid 8)

Another failed update...
Last edited by WAO137 on Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby piranorton on Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:17 pm

spospo wrote:What about new outfits on https://giorgiopb.com/collections/available-outfits :?: :?: :?:

What about it? I hope this idea was scrapped. No need for more, shorter scenes instead of one longer just to produce more outfits. Also when the outfit is in focus, there's less chance the girl gets naked by the end. Not to mention the sudden prominence of the glass, to be sold separately.
piranorton
piranorton

Postby spospo on Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:30 pm

piranorton wrote:
spospo wrote:What about new outfits on https://giorgiopb.com/collections/available-outfits :?: :?: :?:

What about it? I hope this idea was scrapped. No need for more, shorter scenes instead of one longer just to produce more outfits. Also when the outfit is in focus, there's less chance the girl gets naked by the end. Not to mention the sudden prominence of the glass, to be sold separately.

I don't think one interferes with the other. At the end of the scene, the girls always undressed. Both before and after the sale of outfits.

In general, this is a unique opportunity - to be part of the stage being on the other side of the planet.

I haven't seen this anywhere. Not in any studio.

Therefore, I hope that the idea will not be abandoned. I'll be waiting for the replenishment of outfits.
spospo
EBI bitch

Postby gregory on Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:00 am

spospo wrote:
piranorton wrote:

I don't think one interferes with the other. At the end of the scene, the girls always undressed. Both before and after the sale of outfits.

In general, this is a unique opportunity - to be part of the stage being on the other side of the planet.

I haven't seen this anywhere. Not in any studio.

Therefore, I hope that the idea will not be abandoned. I'll be waiting for the replenishment of outfits.

you must be joking this site is rolling down in its mediocrity from months and you like this idiocy of outfits

bring some real sex and naked girls stop this outfit bullshit, we are here for having good scenes with willing girls

this stupid thing of the outfits must end, this is not a cosplay
gregory
Respected member

Postby bigload on Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:57 pm

does somebody know when Melania’s recent scene was shot? is it already from the new season? would be a disaster if it is
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:46 pm

^Yes, it's new, filmed in the new studio.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby piranorton on Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:33 pm

Interestingly Melanie was in a very different mood during the interview and the BTS, cheerful and chatty. I think she might have a fantastic, slim body, but it's a bit hard to see because it's completely ruined by all the inappropriate tattoos.

I've just looked at the poll, not that it makes any difference. Not surprisingly, Bella Rico is in first place. I don't think she's ever been out of the top 5, no matter when I've checked. I for one have voted for her every time since her first appearance. Too bad the other guy (not Giorgio) promised her a mega facial for next time at the end of #3, maybe she never returned because of that? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see she hated that in all her videos.

Bella Rico 14% (992 votes)
Alyrex 13% (927 votes)
Venom 7% (530 votes)
Ginebra Belucci 6% (470 votes)
Rebecca Volpetti 6% (464 votes)
Prim 5% (412 votes)
Katrina 4% (321 votes)
Megan Nicole 4% (310 votes) <- Who votes for him???????
New Girl 3% (274 votes)
Ohana Petite 3% (252 votes)
Esa Dicen 2% (160 votes)
Last edited by piranorton on Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
piranorton
piranorton

Postby Francis on Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:40 pm

Bella has had all great performances (and very great Interviews + BTS too), I've been voting her sometimes, let's hope she'll be able to return someday and most of all that her scene be at least good (but this is more on PB's side than hers..)
Francis
Respected member

Postby BluMan on Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:44 pm

Bella Rico is amazing. Looks like she truly enjoys being fed large amounts of cum.
BluMan
Respected member

Postby spospo on Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:22 am

giorgiopb, thanks a lot for the update :D
https://giorgiopb.com/collections/available-outfits
spospo
EBI bitch

Postby Supersonick on Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:40 am

New guy/Giorgio:

This Thread gives ZERO FUCKS about Giorgio's cum stained outfits and glasses for sale. Piranorton has already explained the reason why, to you, much more eloquently and nicely.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Quimico300 on Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 am

PB I don't know if the girls can't stand enough cumshots or there aren't enough guys
Quimico300
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL