PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Playabuoy on Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:10 pm

bek wrote:
It seems like a demand from the mysterious sponsor/owner of PB. Probably a fetish, like the moronic outfits that nobody cares or understand (sluts should always be naked)

The girls are not naked because some folks dont like tattoos.
Playabuoy
Respected member
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Charlie77 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:22 pm

Playabuoy wrote:
bek wrote:
It seems like a demand from the mysterious sponsor/owner of PB. Probably a fetish, like the moronic outfits that nobody cares or understand (sluts should always be naked)

The girls are not naked because some folks dont like tattoos.


In some cases, it could be. But even girls with small tattos gets covered
User avatar
Charlie77
Almost human
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Playabuoy on Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:44 pm

Charlie77 wrote:
Playabuoy wrote:
bek wrote:
It seems like a demand from the mysterious sponsor/owner of PB. Probably a fetish, like the moronic outfits that nobody cares or understand (sluts should always be naked)

The girls are not naked because some folks dont like tattoos.


In some cases, it could be. But even girls with small tattos gets covered
I do like some of the outfits, the lingerie themed ones. The outfits that dont look good are the one were they try to cover up the tatts.
Playabuoy
Respected member
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby gregory on Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:44 am

Playabuoy"[quote="Playabuoy wrote:
bek wrote:


In some cases, it could be. But even girls with small tattos gets covered
I do like some of the outfits, the lingerie themed ones. The outfits that dont look good are the one were they try to cover up the tatts.


you used to have sex with a girl on an outfit? I wonder when this ridiculous thing of having this outfits will be over and having them back naked
gregory
Respected member
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Playabuoy on Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:14 pm

gregory wrote:
Playabuoy"[quote="Playabuoy wrote:
bek wrote:
In some cases, it could be. But even girls with small tattos gets covered
I do like some of the outfits, the lingerie themed ones. The outfits that dont look good are the one were they try to cover up the tatts.

you used to have sex with a girl on an outfit? I wonder when this ridiculous thing of having this outfits will be over and having them back naked

I like the lingerie, to me its erotic. to me the outfits add a little something to the scene marta villalobos (sailor), valkiria(police) lia ponce(uniform) were nice for example.pb use to have the girls strip down half thru the scene like katrina.
Playabuoy
Respected member
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Charlie77 on Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:47 pm

I do like some outfits too - specially bikinis (like Marta Villalobos 1). But I think the slut should be naked at some point. We have NINE FUCKING BUKKKAKES with the gorgeous Ohana, and not a single picture like this at PB:

Ohana.jpg
Ohana.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 5580 times
User avatar
Charlie77
Almost human
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Charlie77 on Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:07 pm

Anyway, PB should use more girls in bikinis. As I said, Marta Villalobos 1 was the only one in more than 300 scenes, and it looked hot.
Girls looks specially slutty in sling bikinis, no matter if she is a teacher, a policeman or a rocket scientist, she will look like a whore in a sling bikini - and thats fucking hot

sling.jpg
sling.jpg (63.83 KiB) Viewed 5559 times


sling2.jpg
sling2.jpg (39.77 KiB) Viewed 5559 times


61f5f2e71c4b564fc5f98f2b359b46f4c83d65a3_original.jpeg
61f5f2e71c4b564fc5f98f2b359b46f4c83d65a3_original.jpeg (33.26 KiB) Viewed 5559 times


4.jpg
4.jpg (108.04 KiB) Viewed 5559 times


1692546396_9511_b-ass_org.jpg
1692546396_9511_b-ass_org.jpg (82.06 KiB) Viewed 5559 times
User avatar
Charlie77
Almost human
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Playabuoy on Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:27 pm

ohana should make another scene.pb need to remake this exact scene they did not have any mouthfulls in her last scene.
0 - 2023-11-15T112425.859.jpg
0 - 2023-11-15T112425.859.jpg (29.06 KiB) Viewed 5543 times
Playabuoy
Respected member
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:16 pm

Charlie77 wrote:It seems like a demand from the mysterious sponsor/owner of PB. Probably a fetish,...

Cumswallowing is in itself a fetish genre for dedicated followers, all with our own preferences in small details. Without a sponsor/owner having his own fetishes in this genre there would be no PB or anything like it...

Charlie77 wrote:... like the moronic outfits that nobody cares or understand (sluts should always be naked)

So, you know that "nobody cares or understand"? Impressive, haha...

Playabuoy wrote:The girls are not naked because some folks dont like tattoos.

That's not the main reason. Some of the outfits are picked for the purpose of hiding tattoos, sure, but the models have often been more or less clothed from the very beginning of PB in 2017, tattoos or no tattoos. Having the girls clothed emphasize that they only are there to be used for swallowing sperm, and I can appreciate that kinky aspect. It's in the tradition of the classic JAV gokkuns.

Anyway, it's not a big deal for me, I don't mind when some of the girls are naked or half naked either, but I'm not on PB primarily to see naked girls, I'm there to see them swallowing sperm.

Full focus on swallowing is what makes PB great for me. PB is not about mainstream sex, and I don't want it to be.

Playabuoy wrote:[...]The outfits that dont look good are the one were they try to cover up the tatts.

Yeah, that can look a bit silly, when it's only to hide something...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Charlie77 on Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:06 pm

Playabuoy wrote:ohana should make another scene.pb need to remake this exact scene they did not have any mouthfulls in her last scene.
0 - 2023-11-15T112425.859.jpg


I agree. As I said before, she is #1 at the site, everyone loves her. PB should gift us with a special BIG event with her to celebrate the new year
User avatar
Charlie77
Almost human
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby requiemxxx on Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:00 am

PB is a gay site since few years now, they are not interested by women body, just by a fucking mouth ...
requiemxxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:24 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby vextime on Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:19 pm

Fresh teen 18+ new to porn, PB get in contact, feed her well. Woodman has a lot of PB talent on his books so shouldn't be hard to get it sorted.

https://twitter.com/MiraCruseXXX
User avatar
vextime
Respected member
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:01 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Playabuoy on Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:50 pm

vextime wrote:Fresh teen 18+ new to porn, PB get in contact, feed her well. Woodman has a lot of PB talent on his books so shouldn't be hard to get it sorted.

https://twitter.com/MiraCruseXXX

lets see if pb makes that call, shes cute.
Playabuoy
Respected member
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby horsepower on Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:26 pm

requiemxxx wrote:PB is a gay site since few years now, they are not interested by women body, just by a fucking mouth ...


Can't say I disagree with you. Things reached their homo zenith when G and the apes were obsessed with selling glasses. So every scene was literally just a bunch of guys jerking into a glass. The model was lucky if she was even allowed to be part of the scene. Might make her way in at the last minute to drink the contents. That was a terrible stretch. Every scene was a delete. Thankfully, we are past the obsession with guys jerking in a glass and selling the glass. We might even see a pair of tits now and then.
horsepower
Respected member
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:42 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Charlie77 on Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:08 pm

Torbe´s case is finished, he will pay a fine and wont go to prison:

https://www.elmundo.es/madrid/2023/09/2 ... b4598.html

It´s time to see this slut swallowing 50+ loads and "exploding in tears"

Sara1.JPG
Sara1.JPG (93.54 KiB) Viewed 4219 times


Sara2.JPG
Sara2.JPG (72.64 KiB) Viewed 4219 times


Sara3.JPG
Sara3.JPG (52.06 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
User avatar
Charlie77
Almost human
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests