PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby vextime on Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:29 am

(Silvia Dellai 2, that's a pass.

Sherezade is one of the greatest finds by PB yet. Model looks, swallows like a champ and takes the facials eyes wide.PB needs to get her contracted to loads more scenes.
vextime
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:58 pm

vextime wrote:(Silvia Dellai 2, that's a pass.

Sherezade is one of the greatest finds by PB yet. Model looks, swallows like a champ and takes the facials eyes wide.PB needs to get her contracted to loads more scenes.

I agree wholeheartedly!!!
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Mack on Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:48 pm

The beautiful Ukrainians did a really good job and also enjoyed themselves with copious feedings of cum. But it seems the girls choosing to come on PB really, really, really are enjoying the servings of cum. Hopefully the pandemic will be over soon and 100 loads will the minimum norm these girls will receive. Long live PB!!
Mack
Respected member

Postby paroxysmia on Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:30 pm

WAO137 wrote:Some highlights of twitter activity
TW.jpg

He really thought Clea Gaultier would accept to shoot fo PB? :lol: He should know she is a cum dodger since her day one in the industry...
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus

Postby Gregorious on Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:26 am

Rebeka preparing for her #3 bukkake on PB...
https://www.instagram.com/giorgiopb/

RB_GBKK.jpg
RB_GBKK.jpg (65.7 KiB) Viewed 13351 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Cumalot on Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:39 pm

Noe White and now Rebeka Brown :D

It seems we are on a winning streak.
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:49 pm

The shoot seems to be done, the bowl is empty, but Rebekas stomach is full ...
https://www.instagram.com/premium_bukkake_spain/

RB_PBS.jpg
RB_PBS.jpg (50.38 KiB) Viewed 12751 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Supersonick on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:08 am

Gregorious wrote:The shoot seems to be done, the bowl is empty, but Rebekas stomach is full ...

RB_PBS.jpg

Fucking outstanding!!! Sapphire, Sherezade, Noe White and now Rebeka Brown?!? Doesn’t get any better.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:56 am

Supersonick wrote:
Gregorious wrote:The shoot seems to be done, the bowl is empty, but Rebekas stomach is full ...

RB_PBS.jpg

Fucking outstanding!!! Sapphire, Sherezade, Noe White and now Rebeka Brown?!? Doesn’t get any better.

Yeah, things are looking good in many ways. But sadly we can not take anything for granted. I was going to watch Sherezade #2 last night, but was so annoyed because of the picture quality I could not enjoy it at all. I just got angry, and watched something else instead.

Because let's face it, the picture quality of Sherezade #2 is terrible! Washed out and with a strange faded tint that makes everything melt together. Nothing look clear and natural.

Why do PB release videos looking like this? Does no one look at the colorgrading of the videos before publishing? How is it possible to make it look this bad? We had Ohana Petite #4 last week that looked great, crisp, clear and sharp with natural colors. Why do we get Sherezade #2 looking so terrible?

Message to PB: You have a real problem with the frequent uneven colorgrading of your updates. Sometimes the picture look good, like Ohana #4, but way to often it look terrible, like Sherezade #2. Do something about it!!!!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Robbert1977 on Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Gregorious wrote:
Supersonick wrote:

RB_PBS.jpg

Yeah, things are looking good in many ways. But sadly we can not take anything for granted. I was going to watch Sherezade #2 last night, but was so annoyed because of the picture quality I could not enjoy it at all. I just got angry, and watched something else instead.

Because let's face it, the picture quality of Sherezade #2 is terrible! Washed out and with a strange faded tint that makes everything melt together. Nothing look clear and natural.

Why do PB release videos looking like this? Does no one look at the colorgrading of the videos before publishing? How is it possible to make it look this bad? We had Ohana Petite #4 last week that looked great, crisp, clear and sharp with natural colors. Why do we get Sherezade #2 looking so terrible?

Message to PB: You have a real problem with the frequent uneven colorgrading of your updates. Sometimes the picture look good, like Ohana #4, but way to often it look terrible, like Sherezade #2. Do something about it!!!!

===

Quality was indeed bad / so indeed much less pleasure watching it

Today understood from Vicky Love/Brown she won’t take the offer from PremiumBukkake as it is too low
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby vextime on Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:36 pm

Apart from dodgy video editing, Is the scene any good or is it another PB 5 part disjointed special.
vextime
Respected member

Postby vextime on Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:38 pm

Vicky brown I can do without, nikki hill on the other hand.
vextime
Respected member

Postby lpcs1 on Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:45 pm

When is Vicky Love expected to shoot her next scene?
lpcs1
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:02 pm

lpcs1 wrote:When is Vicky Love expected to shoot her next scene?

Maybe not at all right now, if you read what Robbert wrote three posts above yours...

But could just be a matter of negotiations, tough.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby jackant on Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:04 pm

Gregorious wrote:
Supersonick wrote:

The attachment RB_PBS.jpg is no longer available

I'm telling you it's the new "high quality" camera they use that makes all the pictures look soft and washed out. Complete turnoff!
PB you need to figure out the settings in your camera. Or go back to using the old one. Or a freaking iphone!

Look at the difference of Sherezade BTS (looks awesome) and "real" camera (looks terrible).
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.53.25 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.53.25 PM.jpg (275.37 KiB) Viewed 10497 times
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.57.02 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.57.02 PM.jpg (169.15 KiB) Viewed 10497 times
jackant
25 post? Our bitch!

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL