PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby thebowl on Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:58 pm

87 loads with no edits? I'm skeptical now, which is the original problem with ever doing those edits. There shouldn't be any skepticism or doubts about what is going on in the scene.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby vextime on Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:53 pm

87 loads with no cuts? I don't believe it.
vextime
Respected member

Postby Werner.Nieke on Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:20 pm

xtripsnova wrote:^ yes, well, Alexandra is cut by the end. Maybe she couldn’t hold it anymore, who knows.
And Esa is definitely a bad scooper of the kind that massage the chin of the performer with cum.
The kind that has no frank determination to scoop the cum, wherever it is, and put it firmly back into the mouth.
Up until now only Silvana, Jimena and Helena knew how to do it right.
My guess is the scooper needs to be a little bit sadistic and perverted to do it right. Otherwise the scooper is just a distraction.

I love Alexandra with her disgusted look, close to puking :twisted:
I hope there is a sequel coming up soon
btw I wouldn't mind if they show the puking too :wink:
Werner.Nieke
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby vextime on Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:40 pm

WTF is Targaryen back for if she can't take the loads, should have been Esa, Min, prim or Ohana.
vextime
Respected member

Postby bigload on Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:37 pm

Maybe they switched, Esa took over and sum was 187 loads? Anyways I didnt like the scene, too many weak loads, head not tilted back enough, too many loads missed or directly shot in the glass and at the end she just quickly swallowed it and the scene ended before everything in the glass was swallowed
bigload
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:46 am

bigload wrote:Maybe they switched, Esa took over and sum was 187 loads? Anyways I didnt like the scene, too many weak loads, head not tilted back enough, too many loads missed or directly shot in the glass and at the end she just quickly swallowed it and the scene ended before everything in the glass was swallowed

100% This scene is a waste. G got his homo glass back so lots of homo fun jerking in a glass and ignoring the model. For all Alexandra's drama, most of the loads missed her mouth - everything is on the side of the glass, her body, and mostly on the floor. These bukkakeros couldn't hit the sign of a barn. And then she just quits, refuses to drink the contents of the glass - and the scene cuts out. Giant WTF.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby vextime on Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:00 pm

Is G even there anymore, his social media and only fans has not been updated for over a month.
vextime
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:34 pm

Esa Dicen shooting new scene for PB...
https://twitter.com/esadicen/status/1596855387235717121
https://www.instagram.com/esadicen/

EsaDicen2022-11-27.jpg
EsaDicen2022-11-27.jpg (97.82 KiB) Viewed 3624 times

From what we can see in the background this seems to be a bigger studio than before, even lighting in the roof:
EsaDicen2022-11-27_b.jpg
EsaDicen2022-11-27_b.jpg (97.95 KiB) Viewed 3335 times

Prim and Esa
Prim_Esa 2022-11-27.jpg
Prim_Esa 2022-11-27.jpg (43.49 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:50 pm

^ I hope Prim will not the scooper, or that she will be given very strict instructions, be pro-active and not miss anything.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:59 pm

Bigger studio is encouraging. Maybe they will start doing it right.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby piranorton on Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:36 pm

So in Alexandra #3 BTS the scene concludes with some chit-chat about her experience, a random weak facial and finally swallowing the content of the glass in two big gulps. Then she heads straigth for the shower. No sign of another 100 loads anywhere.

Gregorious wrote:From what we can see in the background this seems to be a bigger studio than before, even lighting in the roof

Nice, I hope they will utilize other parts of the room as well and not just the blue backdrop and the new season kicks in with a mega scene with Esa (without any involvement with Prim).
piranorton
piranorton

Postby Supersonick on Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:50 pm

piranorton wrote:So in Alexandra #3 BTS the scene concludes with some chit-chat about her experience, a random weak facial and finally swallowing the content of the glass in two big gulps. Then she heads straigth for the shower. No sign of another 100 loads anywhere.

The Alexandra #3 BTS is just the full, unedited close of the #3 bukkake scene. Nothing new. And those dumbasses at PB will never acknowledge the fact that it's an 87 load scene - not a HUNDRED and 87 load scene. Just like they won't ever acknowledge that a Charlotte Angie #1 scene (that they already published, then deleted) exists. Just like they won't acknowledge the fact Pink Charlotte has no model page, so you will never find her scenes by searching through models. Just like they will never acknowledge Sonia Anglada, has no model page. Just like PB will never acknowledge... you get the idea.

If there's another 100 load scene coming up, an Alexandra #4, and she really does swallow 333 like her model page says - great. But stop saying there's 187 loads in Alexandra #3. Because there isn't.

Not a fan of this Alexandra at all btw and especially this scene. She puts on a weak performance and pulls a lot of cum dodging tricks. She barely opens her mouth and she's constantly leaning back, turning her head and pulling away from the bukkakeros the entire scene, making it very hard for them to get their loads on her face or in her mouth - which is why so many loads get wasted during this scene and jerked in the stupid cup. If you think she put on a good performance, and judging by the reviews of this scene, many do - just saying, you got snowed. She has Daisy Lee / Lola Taylor level cum dodging skills.

When there are models like Ohana, Prim, Olivia, Pris, Min, and Esa available - willing, able, and compliant cum receptacles that lean towards the bukkakeros, open their mouths wide, scoop cum back in their own mouths, and put on a show - this scene was a complete waste.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby gregory on Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:04 am

xtripsnova wrote:^ I hope Prim will not the scooper, or that she will be given very strict instructions, be pro-active and not miss anything.

come on we had a hundred scenes with prim, let’s change and yes let’s change world area they come from too please
gregory
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:26 am

^ as if it was up to me :)
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Playabuoy on Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:53 am

Pb must be short on talent
Playabuoy
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL