PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby thebowl on Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:17 pm

The trailer looks great. I am in the group that wants mostly swallowing but I feel that her face should get a good covering at some point, and preferably not just at the end, so she has to go through more swallowing while all messed up. This happened in some of the best originals. The only reason they do it at the end these days is because of the breaks they take.
So it seems we are arill not done with the smaller group of guys and the breaks. The scene does look hot though due to Min. She's hot, sexy, has a great tongue, looks like she gets off on the whole thing and also gets thick loads on her face. I don't know if it's enough to change my mind on their direction, but it looks pretty good. The glass doesn't really bug me, except for the fact that it's only being used so he can pawn it off later. A scene should not be based on what he's gonna sell later. It's the same reason they keep them in clothes a lot of the time.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby gregory on Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:45 pm

WAO137 wrote:G retweeted transgenders... Definitely game over...
G (3).jpg

what a surprise he’s giving us south american trans much long before :::
gregory
Respected member

Postby gregory on Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:47 pm

thebowl wrote:The trailer looks great. I am in the group that wants mostly swallowing but I feel that her face should get a good covering at some point, and preferably not just at the end, so she has to go through more swallowing while all messed up. This happened in some of the best originals. The only reason they do it at the end these days is because of the breaks they take.
So it seems we are arill not done with the smaller group of guys and the breaks. The scene does look hot though due to Min. She's hot, sexy, has a great tongue, looks like she gets off on the whole thing and also gets thick loads on her face. I don't know if it's enough to change my mind on their direction, but it looks pretty good. The glass doesn't really bug me, except for the fact that it's only being used so he can pawn it off later. A scene should not be based on what he's gonna sell later. It's the same reason they keep them in clothes a lot of the time.

clothes on, glass, facials (wasn’t it a swallowing site? the net is full of facials), small numbers of people, sneaky breaks

and you have the courage to say this is not the same shit but ‘it looks pretty good’? is it a joke?
gregory
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:57 am

every single load was shot in that bitch's mouth or on her face. For once, the only thing the fucking glass was used for was to catch cum. Sure, they should use a bowl for that instead of a glass because it works a lot better. But that's still a step in the right direction.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:46 am

Gregory. I specifically said I prefer swallowing, but I do like some element of facials at a certain point. Go back to some of the original scenes like Angela or Monroe to see what I mean. I know it's a fuckin swallow site and that's what I want too. It's variety that also keeps things interesting, or haven't you noticed?
I haven't watched the scene, since I voiced my opinion by cancelling, so I can't say if it's good or bad. My judgment was just based on the trailer. You must be a real fun guy to be around.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:38 pm

Director or producer?
G 2.jpg
G 2.jpg (40.62 KiB) Viewed 4003 times

PVSD.jpg
PVSD.jpg (10.82 KiB) Viewed 4000 times

=========================================================
Some info from the past:
Robbert1977 wrote:Q:
Hi Giorgio, a question to you. Why is the face of Marina not crystal clear - the shoulders are in focus and the face out of focus ? It happens a lot a PB also sometime too bright / white. Could you tell ?

A:
I think they do a color correction after my delivering
Not sure will check later

Do you know we shoot in different locations every time?
It is hard to achieve the exact same looking With different wall colors and floor shading

Regarding to focus, there is shortage of staf due to ex COVID issues
Director and camera is the same@person
There is no scooper because of the same thing
Space is scarce

May be in these moments I am also directing. And camera focus shoulders and I can’t correct
I see how people complain but don’t see how hard is to achieve this in these times

I would also want to do all in one shoot.

But not possible until we get a location

From May:
Robbert1977 wrote:PremiumBukkake does not have the big studio like before
They now look for new one - up to than the small houses are used

Nothing change...Same apartment
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:07 pm

Min Galilea #3

First regular bukkake in about a year without any sneaky edits!!!

Lets's hope the new season continue like this!

Apart from that it's not my kind of scene, Min is to much of an "actor" for my preferences. I don't blame her, it just her personality, but I'm turned off by overacting and to much clowing around. Loads where fine, but picture quality is subpar, the sperm in her mouth look more like white paint than sperm.

(There's a straight cut in the end after load 46 at 19:40, but by then the real scene is over. After the cut there's only about a minute and a half of embarassing fake masturbation and some leftover cum scraped up with the glass and swallowed)
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Mr. Donkey on Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:36 pm

Gregorious wrote:Min Galilea #3

First regular bukkake in about a year without any sneaky edits!!!

Lets's hope the new season continue like this!

It's a big step forward. Georgio and company, not everything is bad reviews, when things are done well we also say so. I won't get tired of saying it, this genre should be treated as an event, not as a movie. We want to see (at least me) continuity in the action and genuine emotional reactions of gals.
Congratulations also for the big loads!
Mr. Donkey
Respected member

Postby bigload on Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:17 am

the covid excuse might be true for staff but to find a new location it makes no sense. i would have expected that there are plenty of studios available now because lots of other firms went out of business and had to move out. why can they not rent again their old studio pre covid? would be interesting to see if its actually available for rent, maybe someone from the bureau knows :shock:
bigload
Respected member

Postby vextime on Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:39 am

Just seen the trailer for Min and it looks ok but why is she not facing the dicks, a few huge loads deflect off her cheek FFS. I'm not getting my hopes up for an improved PB, next two scenes will probably suck.
vextime
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:59 pm

Kefka wrote:
Gregorious wrote:...From what I know it's not Giorgio that decide too use the the glass or not, it's PB. The same with the models, I've said it before, Giorgio does not decide which models to use, he can suggest of course, but it's PB that decide about that too.

ya ya, also keeping the shoots covered non nude is also pb?
and selling the cum covered clothes in private auctions is also pb?
next you will tell me the useless camera 2 position is also pb?

I guess that was rethorical questions from you Kefka, but I'm gonna keep a straight face and answer anyway:
a) Yes, because PB has used more or less clothed models from the very beginning, so I don't see why that should be considered as Giorgios decision.
b) I don't know anything about that, but it seems to be Giorgios business more than PB. But I guess he could have som kind of deal with PB, hard to know without asking him. The same goes for the PB bts clips he sell on his OF.
c) Depends on what level of camerwork we are speaking of. I would not be surprised at all if PB give directions on the basic kind of position they want. We know from before that PB can give pretty detailed instructions on how to shoot the scenes. But the actual camerawork must be Giorgios responsibility as director. But usually he's not shooting cam2 himself. I prefer the close cam1, so I usually don't watch cam2.

Hola__Hamijos wrote:What were the hints that Alexandra had filmed? And what dates?

Just that more from Alexandra Targaryen definitely was coming up, can't say any more. But it was from someone reliable. No dates where mentioned.

gregory wrote:... the voice directing each scene is spanish and is clearly torbe’s voice, giorgio is italian...
gregory wrote:...that’s clearly his voice directing, in every scene, even bts...
gregory wrote:As I guessed Giorgio is italian and we hear torbe speaking spanish behind each scene, he’s just a cameraman

It's not Torbe we hear, anyone that know what Torbe sound like can hear that. And the idea that someone from Italy living in Spain could not speak Spanish is, well, I don't know what to say, hahaha...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:04 pm

thebowl wrote:It's because the cameras shoot with a very colour neutral picture profile on purpose so the colour grader has more options and control when they do the colour. It's a good thing as long as you know what you are doing. And most people who aren't serious colour graders will just use LUTS which are preset colour looks. Basically like what you have in your phone, but with more flexibility. ( just explaining for those that don't really know this stuff) Unfortunately they use one that over saturates and enhances the reds way too much. They should don't it down and reduce the reds. Look at the red coming out of the floor. Also in the past they did this even worse with the guys cock heads looking bright pink or red.
It's still also possible that for bts they use a different camera and they choose not to colour them the same way, so they look more raw like bts.

Yes, I agree with this. Like I've been saying the whole time, the constant problem with the picture quality is mostly because of the encoding and colorgrading. They most probably shot in "RAW" format like thebowl says, and those files just have to be colorgraded the right way to look good.

The bts and interviews sometimes look a bit better, but not always, often they look too dull and grey instead. And even the (for PB) best looking main scenes has that artificial processed "technicolor" picture instead of a normal clear, crisp real picture...

Wouldn't it be great if the picture quality looked more like this, raw, clear crisp and natural, the sperm look like sperm, wet and sticky, her skin look like natural skin:

vlcsnap-2022-10-04-16h26m33s441.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-10-04-16h26m33s441.jpg (64.42 KiB) Viewed 7812 times

Instead of this (and this is far from one of the worst examples):

vlcsnap-2022-10-04-16h50m16s716.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-10-04-16h50m16s716.jpg (76.95 KiB) Viewed 7808 times

And it's not about 4K or not, framerate or bitrate, but about the basic visual qualities.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby WAO137 on Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:12 pm

^
Robbert1977 wrote:Q:
Hi Giorgio, a question to you. Why is the face of Marina not crystal clear - the shoulders are in focus and the face out of focus ? It happens a lot a PB also sometime too bright / white. Could you tell ?

A:
I think they do a color correction after my delivering
Not sure will check later

Do you know we shoot in different locations every time?
It is hard to achieve the exact same looking With different wall colors and floor shading

Regarding to focus, there is shortage of staf due to ex COVID issues
Director and camera is the same@person

I see how people complain but don’t see how hard is to achieve this in these times

But not possible until we get a location

How many apartments they are using? 3,4 or more. So many shades of the floor. Look at the picture below
750x.jpg
750x.jpg (69.21 KiB) Viewed 7787 times

You gave an example gloryholeswallow site but there shooting in the dark with ring light. And the background is simple (white walls in the gloryhole booth)

Don't need to do a lot of color correction when not the best people in the industry do it (Outsourcing people)

A raw picture is better than poor color correction. The naturalness is important in this genre. In this case 'Premium' features like sneaky edits and over-color-correction is not needed.

Maybe of course I don’t understand something and people want to watch like a hollywood movies or with instagram filters...
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:42 pm

WAO137 wrote:You gave an example gloryholeswallow site but there shooting in the dark with ring light. And the background is simple (white walls in the gloryhole booth)

Yes, of course it's very different rooms, and different lighting, but the qualities I talk about here has little to do with lighting and room. If PB had filmed in the GHS booth and encoded the video like they do now, it would still look like a PB video, not like the clear and natural GHS video. Don't you see the basic difference in picture quality between the two screencaps, despite the different rooms?

To me a video or picture can look good in different ways, the GHS screencap was just an example, because I happened to watch it.

Here's two other examples, videos from 2014 (Erika Sevilla) and 2013 (Laura Palmer), much smaller files with lower resolution and bitrates than the ones from PB today, still looking 100 times better, clear and natural...

vlcsnap-2020-04-24-23h17m57s501.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-04-24-23h17m57s501.jpg (84.13 KiB) Viewed 7657 times

vlcsnap-2019-08-27-23h26m33s125.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-08-27-23h26m33s125.jpg (69.04 KiB) Viewed 7657 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:49 pm

^ totally true
Some old 720p PL videos look pristine compared to some nowadays 4K vids
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL