PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:23 am

WAO137 wrote:OMG what I found. Are there techno music fans here?
SILVIA DELLAI DJ set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWs7MYlN2vo
DAISY LEE DJ set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDlGqoCRngw

Ashley Ocean also did this she posted about it on twitter a long time ago.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:52 am

Gregorious wrote:Well, it was about three and a half years ago Barbara visited Madrid for the PB experience. Now she and Silvia can share memories and talk about the different flavours of Spanish cum ...

haha 8) natural red bull :mrgreen:
SDBB.jpg
SDBB.jpg (85.08 KiB) Viewed 9431 times

BBSD.jpg
BBSD.jpg (77.36 KiB) Viewed 9431 times

Hola__Hamijos wrote:Ashley Ocean also did this she posted about it on twitter a long time ago.

thanks for info
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby andrew falcon1 on Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:55 am

Where was it filmed? It seems to me in Madrid.
Attachments
img01.jpg
img01.jpg (45.54 KiB) Viewed 8898 times
img08.jpg
img08.jpg (45.67 KiB) Viewed 8898 times
andrew falcon1
Almost human

Postby Gregorious on Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:06 pm

Very nice picture of Romas face, nicely decorated indeed. Well, she deserve nothing but the best!

Here's some caps from Camila Palmers instagram today. Seems like this guy never miss a bukkake now, especially as he get the chance to dress up for a gala night:
vlcsnap-2021-06-07-21h33m48s006.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-06-07-21h33m48s006.jpg (68.36 KiB) Viewed 8542 times

And Ohana is dressed up for the gala too:
CP_OP.jpg
CP_OP.jpg (111.65 KiB) Viewed 8542 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Supersonick on Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Haven't seen the Urabukke scene but I can definitely do without the 4 inch fake eye lashes. These ridiculous costume novelties look cheap, are a distraction and always ruin the bukkakes. They get gunked up with cum, prevent us from seeing the model's eyes, and detach during the shoot, hanging off the model's eyes and then sliding down the face. Seriously, they are the worst. Glad this wasn't a PB scene and hope PB prohibits models from wearing anything like these during a shoot.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby acca on Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:50 pm

Does anyone know what is going on Pascal and french premium bukkake teams...the mens shooting huge cum..french bukkake it will start again soon ?
the pandemic is coming to an end ... the number of bukkakeros can be much higher
acca
Respected member

Postby Mack on Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Supersonick wrote:Haven't seen the Urabukke scene but I can definitely do without the 4 inch fake eye lashes. These ridiculous costume novelties look cheap, are a distraction and always ruin the bukkakes. They get gunked up with cum, prevent us from seeing the model's eyes, and detach during the shoot, hanging off the model's eyes and then sliding down the face. Seriously, they are the worst. Glad this wasn't a PB scene and hope PB prohibits models from wearing anything like these during a shoot.

Totally agree.
Also hate them fake gross nails.

I prefer 5-10 thick loads on the face at the beginning of the bukkake, and let them dry.
The remaining 200 loads all need to go directly into the mouth and down the throat.
Every drop that miss the mouth need to be scooped up with a spoon and pour into the mouth.

Please PB. Heed our advice.
Make PB great again.
Mack
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 am

acca wrote:Does anyone know what is going on Pascal and french premium bukkake teams...the mens shooting huge cum..french bukkake it will start again soon ?
the pandemic is coming to an end ... the number of bukkakeros can be much higher

What language are you most comfortable speaking?
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby bay on Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:44 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
acca wrote:Does anyone know what is going on Pascal and french premium bukkake teams...the mens shooting huge cum..french bukkake it will start again soon ?

What language are you most comfortable speaking?

lmao. we have seen almost everything here. the dude wants to make some english teaching now
bay
Respected member

Postby Cumalot on Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:41 pm

No update this week ? My account will be renewed tomorrow. Should I cancel it now and renew it when a good amount of material is up ? :-:
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby proglotay on Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:20 pm

Cumalot wrote:No update this week ? My account will be renewed tomorrow. Should I cancel it now and renew it when a good amount of material is up ? :-:

Was just thinking the same... whatever happens, bet you a cancellation that they back-date it again, so it looks like it was released on Wednesday. :roll:
proglotay
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby xtripsnova on Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:57 pm

Let’s dream ….. let’s dream that PB is back to the studio, that a whooping 150 bukkakeros showed up to celebrate the end of the craziest period, that a Elya lookalike came for the grand opening of the new era, and THAT is why we are back to Friday posting :::
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Cumalot on Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:36 pm

xtripsnova wrote:Let’s dream ….. let’s dream that PB is back to the studio, that a whooping 150 bukkakeros showed up to celebrate the end of the craziest period, that a Elya lookalike came for the grand opening of the new era, and THAT is why we are back to Friday posting :::

I'm dreaming about a Nicole comeback. Short interview to her at the beginning of her 150+ gokkun explaining she was eager to return to PB since her first and only appearance and that she has been dreaming about repeating that experience. She also explains that she has agreed with Torbe about doing a massive gokkun scene at least once a month for free.

Since PB guys are so generous, I 'm also dreaming about the possibility that, during the same Nicole comeback, a second video is released the very same day this time with beautiful Milena. She also explains that she wanted to repeat her performance... and she delivers, doing that dirty thing of licking cum directly from heads, this time to 150 guys.
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby smegma on Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:04 pm

For me, PB is not PREMIUM until they improve their bukkero-lineup. Even if the women are beautiful amateurs, the quality still isn't there if the loads are weak (and all solid white, with no variation in color/texture). With MarinaGold, Ohana, etc; they had a great opportunity to shoot 5-star scenes if they had a better bukkero-lineup. Wish they could go back to the older days of PB/PL-bukkake.
smegma
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:16 am

Ashley Ocean #1 interview posted. I hope this is not saying there won't be any scene posted this week.
At first I complained about the junkie look of Ashley but after the long period of drought we passed I learnt to appreciate her good nature and the fantastic job she did in her first scene.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL